Aromasin and SARM S4 cycle with slin

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this log will start when it all comes on, and should all be coming in within 7 days, hopefully... USPS willing LMAO......

Cycle will be
75mg S4 for 6 weeks
12.5mg aromasin EOD
5iu slin post training -32g malto dextrin and 40g brown rice
1iu slin pre training -32g malto dextrin

Than after the slin and S4 have been completed, I will continue aromasin like this for 4 months. Why? To have heightened natty test levels, both total and free and to keep a nice dry look.

I have about 2 weeks left of my IGF, in my other log.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? I haven't used "regular" supplements in years and am interested in legal alternatives(not that I'll change) but I want to learn more about SARMS. I'll be following your progress. Thanks.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
sick dude.. i like this.. i would love to try osta/slin... youd be able to gain alot of weight and stay solid keeping fat at a minimum.. i considered doing something like this.. but then again i consider doing alot of stupid **** that ill probably never do

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
S4 is better than osta in my opinion.
S4 you feel, osta is so subtle..

My goals:
Stay hard and pumpes (slin pumps ftw) all day, everyday
5-10% strength increase on all lifts.
gain of 3-5 solid lean lbs

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? I haven't used "regular" supplements in years and am interested in legal alternatives(not that I'll change) but I want to learn more about SARMS. I'll be following your progress. Thanks.
Humulog is legal? lol I wouldnt call insulin a regular supplement, but rather a hormone.

SARMs are great dude..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
S4 is better than osta in my opinion.
S4 you feel, osta is so subtle..

My goals:
Stay hard and pumpes (slin pumps ftw) all day, everyday
5-10% strength increase on all lifts.
gain of 3-5 solid lean lbs
nice man.. will def give it a try one day soon... anyone ever stack s4/osta?hmmm... i really like the 1iu preworkout.. its subtle but will def do what it needs to do and do the trick in the long run

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I've done a cycle of sarms s-4 and plan on doing another cycle. Muscle gains while leaning up a bit were the results.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Quote: "anyone ever stack s4/osta?"

Yes...During my last cut.
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

I was concerned about the S-4 vision thing and the long duration SARM run at 3 months, but it appeared that the blood test came back normal. Not sure how much stock to place in the blood test as there still may be other issues not revealed.
I have heard from some to run this at about a month on and a month off as there is a theory that the SARM effectiveness decreases. Not sure about that, it is a theory, but is worth considering..hmm....
I plan on making Ostarine a staple in my PCT/cut, although I am uindecided about S-4 due to the vision sides. On S-4 I had vision sides at 50mg and did not notice them at 25 mg/ED. On the Ostarine I did not notice any sides at all, other than my lifts continued to increase.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
lol.........
What is so funny here?

Aromasin to increase free test, keep me dry
S4 for strength, veins, hardness and some lean mass
and slin for pumps and lean mass

sounds fun to me..
Then run aromasin solo after as my light PCT.. Like I need one anyways

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Quote: "anyone ever stack s4/osta?"

Yes...During my last cut.
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

After a 3 month cut I got to 10% bf at 175lbs (5'-7"). I believe it helped me keep 10lbs.
As it was a cut, it was about preserving muscle which is harder to quantify as to what the actual gains are, but that was my best guess. Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.

I was concerned about the S-4 vision thing and the long duration SARM run at 3 months, but it appeared that the blood test came back normal. Not sure how much stock to place in the blood test as there still may be other issues not revealed.
I have heard from some to run this at about a month on and a month off as there is a theory that the SARM effectiveness decreases. Not sure about that, it is a theory, but is worth considering..hmm....
I plan on making Ostarine a staple in my PCT/cut, although I am uindecided about S-4 due to the vision sides. On S-4 I had vision sides at 50mg and did not notice them at 25 mg/ED. On the Ostarine I did not notice any sides at all, other than my lifts continued to increase.
Great stack....I love the s4 as well. This is going to be a great log.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Been on 12.5mg aromasin ed for 5 days so far.
It work fast and with S4, I am super dry and vascular.
Strength is starting to rise on S4.

Slin should come in next week.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is my dbol bridge log? My sadness can't be expressed in words... but I pretty assumed it wouldn't happen!!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Where is my dbol bridge log? My sadness can't be expressed in words... but I pretty assumed it wouldn't happen!!
There will be a dbol log at 10 mg. Do not fret, but j need more dbol. Let's just say a little miscalcation happened with my scale and someone is running 200 mg a day. So I'm all out. But wl have more and do dbol, slin, aromasin and 25mg clomid to run after my s4 and I'm almost out of s4 so be patient.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Humulog is legal? lol I wouldnt call insulin a regular supplement, but rather a hormone.

SARMs are great dude..
I was thinking LG Sciences Slin, but the iu dose should've given it away as real stuff.