Just a thought...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So j was thinking we had aas around for a long time now.... And no one really used pct and they usually recovered fine.... So what is the actual risk of getting shutdown for good? Looking at the evidence I would say very unlikely... Maybe your natty levels drop from 650 to 350 but your still within range... Just thinking about that....

I will always do pct to be safe... But it seems as if you would recover fine... Probally alot of highschoolers and college kids take ph and aas and don't even realize it or do pct an en up fine .

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The question is how long will it take your body to naturally recover, and is it worth not taking correct PCT? Effects of gynocomastia can be present in your body for years after a cycle is over. Your libido may come back a lot sooner then that, but the timeframe is a big unknown. I'm not very well educated on permanent shut down, so I will leave that to someone who knows better.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's what I was saying... And I always wonderered why does the libido drop... When we actually have more test... Weird

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you know there was a day when we didn't have toliet paper either.

being shut down for good? i would think you'd have to stay on for quite some time then come off to have even a chance at that happening. remember the body is a smart, efficient machine, it will find a way to get back to normal if it can.

doubt you'll find studies on this subject becuase BB'ers were never really supposed to take this stuff in the first place.