Getting Back Into The Game

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Awards
Well after a four year break from things all steroid related I have decided to get back into the game again. Currently I am 32 years old five foot eight and 210lbs with substantial body fat, lol. I have attached a little pic, dont laugh, but just to give you an idea Im not some fat slob. What I am thinking of running is a twelve week cycle of 500mgs of durateston (generic sustanon) and 50mgs of winny EOD weeks 8 to 12. Now here's the problem: I can get my hands on 250mg/ml cyp and since dura takes awhile to kick in, I was going to do 250mgs of cyp the first 3 weeks. Of course I will be taking clomid and have nolva on hand. Also any thoughts on HCG would be appreciated because back when I was using gear people tended to stay away from it. Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting back into the game as well but I'm more than positive it takes test cyp longer than 3 weeks to kick in. Can you get prop? As for HCG, it's pretty common with cycles nowadays to keep your balls functioning properly. From what I've read and heard, the ones that have tried HCG during their cycle will continue to do so.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's an "ok" strategy, 250mg isn't that far above baseline, but that really isn't the best way to dose sustanon, and you'd be far better off with just cyp all the way through IMHO. Winny would probably be more effective at 25mg ED instead of 50mg EOD. HCG is a good thing, for PCT at the very least if not run throughout to maintain testicular size, which leads to much quicker recovery PCT. There are a TON of posts regarding it, try searching for HCG* (to make it long enough) ;)

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think I read this right but you are doing a combination of the cyp and durtest right? If that is correct then sounds like a plan to me...