Theoretical advice on oral stack..Skitzoid need to know boys and girls!

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Hdrol hanging about. A mate of mine has got some Anavar, 75 10mg tabs to be exact.

I know 75 tabs of Anavar isn't enough for a cycle of the Var itself, Nor is one bottle of 60 Hdrol that amazing as a cycle either. What I was wondering if you could stack the Hdol and var together for an ok stack.

I know alot of people will say do one or the other and buy more var or hdrol, I know thats a good plan, but as the title of the thread goes, theoretically speaking, could you get away with using 20-30mg of var if you were using it along side Hdrol.

I hope someone can help me out on this. I have got the money to get some more Hdrol, but Var is very expensive, the 75 tabs my friend has got are slightly out of date and possibly going to be cheap.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30mg of var & 75mg of hd could be good for a nice recomp cycle if diet/traning is on point.

shutdown/sides would be minimal to none. pct would also be easy.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
30mg of var & 75mg of hd could be good for a nice recomp cycle if diet/traning is on point.

shutdown/sides would be minimal to none. pct would also be easy.

Trainings all good and diet. I've not long started a natural cut, ive been bulking naturally for about eight weeks. I do tend to loose fat easy lucky for me. I was planning on running this when I got down to about 10-12% which will be around the begining of feb. I got an army fitness test at the end of jan so all will have yo wait till after that.

To be honest if i'm all ready lean-ish(10%), which I expect to be at 182ish(currently 188-190atm) I was planning on running thhe hdrol at just 50mg. Do you think the two compunds will work well together.

PCT is proper and sorted, all support supps are good to go. I'm going with a low dose nolva starting at 20(depending on shut down) along with some suppress c and I'll carry on with normall cycle support supps i.e hawthorn and milkthistle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
50mg would be fine as well, this was going to be my orig recomendation, but most people like 75mg.

and I do think it will be a good mild stack. a very good recomp stack is var/tbol (the bigger brother of hd).

this wont be at the level that is at, but it should be good for moderate strength gains, as well as some quality lean tissue.

if you can, I'd say to run the hd 6 weeks at least, even if you can only go 3-4 with the var.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
50mg would be fine as well, this was going to be my orig recomendation, but most people like 75mg.

and I do think it will be a good mild stack. a very good recomp stack is var/tbol (the bigger brother of hd).

this wont be at the level that is at, but it should be good for moderate strength gains, as well as some quality lean tissue.

if you can, I'd say to run the hd 6 weeks at least, even if you can only go 3-4 with the var.

Nice one matie. Thanks ffor the answers! reps to you.