Purchasing AnaBolics! But where!?

jcr1

Banned
Awards
I would like to purchase some anabolic steroids. I dont know where to get them though. I dont know anyone at the gym who takes them. So i was wondering if someone could help me get some from online. A good reputable company! And i would like injections not orals. Thanks!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, by any chance anyone know wher can i get some weapons of mass destruction

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahaha will do bro

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.....I had to read the first post again just to see if this was a joke thread.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
^haha. 9 months on the board and he actually asked that kind of question

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to purchase some anabolic steroids. I dont know where to get them though. I dont know anyone at the gym who takes them. So i was wondering if someone could help me get some from online. A good reputable company! And i would like injections not orals. Thanks!
Buy Anabolic Steroids

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nobody suggested "the situation's" product?
the soon to be banned NOX EDGE is the most anabolic product you can buy! (other than muscle tech's products)

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
This guy should just wait for the next big innovation from EAS. We all know Bill Phillips has something up his sleeves other than those pythons.

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey-

A buddy of mine in North Korea has the hook up on some yellow cake if anyone is interested. Check it out:

areyoukiddingme_readtheboardrules.com

Use the discount code: "I'veneverheardofacontrolledsubstance" for 15% off!!!

This is better than the "what is the best steroid pill?" question.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: LMFAO ^^

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
All I know is I wish the Situation would stop popping up on the bottom of my computer screen holding his shirt up. I almost broke my screen trying to punch him, then realized I wasn't drinking at a bar in sleaze side heights.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I know is I wish the Situation would stop popping up on the bottom of my computer screen holding his shirt up. I almost broke my screen trying to punch him, then realized I wasn't drinking at a bar in sleaze side heights.
Yeah no kidding I don't have that problem because I mostly post from my IPhone. I bet your Test levels drop 20% every time you see his pic pop up.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Try your local police dept. They always try to sell the steroids they confiscate from bro's...

Hundatar

Awards
just wait bro D-bol cherry, and Anadrol50 apple flavor vodka will be on your local liq. store shelves in time to get beach muscles. The spokesmen is ronne from Jerzy shores. and red bull with letro too.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
We all know chocomilk is this boards provide lmfao I like these threads, just go to agolds there's always a dealer or two around

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the link bro! I've been trying to find a way to look like Cutler and this looks like just the ticket!
Just buy a #6 Bears jersey and you are good to go.