My Cycle plan: comments appreciated - AnabolicMinds.com

My Cycle plan: comments appreciated

  1. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    My Cycle plan: comments appreciated


    Here's my final cycle plan. Will commence this in ~1-2 months.

    Precycle 7-10days of milk thistle and hawthorn berry at 1g/day

    Cycle: (will be using CEL cycle assist)

    AndroID (stanodrol clone)- weeks 1-6
    300,300,300,300,300,300

    MegaVol (SD) - weeks 2-4
    00, 20, 20, 20, 00, 00

    Pheravol V (pplex clone) - weeks 5-6
    00, 00, 00, 00, 30, 30

    OR:

    AndroID
    (stanodrol clone)- weeks 1-6
    300,300,300,300,300,300

    MegaVol (SD) - weeks 1-3
    20, 20, 20, 00, 00, 00

    Pheravol V (pplex clone) - weeks 4-6
    00, 00, 00, 30, 30, 30

    PCT:
    Genox (tamoxifen) 40 for the 1st 2 days, and then 20,20,10,10
    Weeks 3 - Suppress C and Active Xtreme
    Creatine and Whiteflood
    Tribulus for libido

    NB: I was thinking of buying AI Stoked/PCS or CEL PCT Assist for PCT as that starts on day 1 of pct and I figure shutdown will be pretty hard on this cycle so anything extra might be a good idea on top of the genox

    Regarding the bridge, ive not seen any compelling reason to overlap a whole week. But this is the 1st time I'll be running any type of pplex

    Any comments? Thanks!

  2. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    bump + revised the plan slightly.
  3. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1979

    Reputation

    Most people do a pplex sdrol bridge like this

    pplex-30/30/30/30
    sdrol-0/0/0/10/20/20

    havent really seen any sdrol -> phera bridges tho

    oh, and the additional natty tboosters wont really do anything compared to the tamox. You could throw in some clomid though and that would definitely be the better option for pct.

    something like

    clomid- 75/50/35/35
    tamox-30/20/10/10
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Most people do a pplex sdrol bridge like this

    pplex-30/30/30/30
    sdrol-0/0/0/10/20/20

    havent really seen any sdrol -> phera bridges tho

    oh, and the additional natty tboosters wont really do anything compared to the tamox. You could throw in some clomid though and that would definitely be the better option for pct.

    something like

    clomid- 75/50/35/35
    tamox-30/20/10/10
    i figured doing the SD 1st would make more sense as its more of a bulker. eg SD goes before the epi in an SD+Epi bridge. hoping the pplex would help consolidate and further the rapid gains that the SD gains

    unfortunately, i only have the tamox. hence the hope that the natty booster(s) would add a lil extra
  5. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1979

    Reputation

    Phera is more or less comparable to sd in terms of gains with far less sides, so comparing it to epi is sort of off.

    However, if you do run it your way, definitely do a log of it on here so others can learn.


    Oh, and sorry to tell you but your hope in natty tboosters is misplaced. Running tamox at 20/20/20/20 (yes no taper) will be fine though.
  6. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4619

    Reputation

    last time i ran sd/pplex bridge was last year, it was a solid bridge.

    i ran it like this
    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I recomend this

    sd/pp 20mg each 4 weeks, maybe 30 with the pp.

    pro dht 300mg first 4 weeks, 600mg last 2.
  8. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Phera is more or less comparable to sd in terms of gains with far less sides, so comparing it to epi is sort of off.

    However, if you do run it your way, definitely do a log of it on here so others can learn.


    Oh, and sorry to tell you but your hope in natty tboosters is misplaced. Running tamox at 20/20/20/20 (yes no taper) will be fine though.
    Dosing of tamox is something i see so much variation in. 40,40,20,20 and 20,20,10,10 seem to be most popular but popular doesnt always = correct

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I recomend this

    sd/pp 20mg each 4 weeks, maybe 30 with the pp.

    pro dht 300mg first 4 weeks, 600mg last 2.
    if I understand correctly you're suggesting

    SD: 20,20,20,20,00,00,00
    PP: 00,00,00,20,20,20,20 (or 30)
    DHT: 300-----------,600 for 2 weeks

    Or no overlap? making it 8 weeks?

    Without HCG on hand, Im worried about test recovery and impact on HDL on a 7 - 8 weeks cycle.
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    no, im saying to stack sd & pp together at 20mg each for 4 weeks.

    like this

    sd: 20/20/20/20
    pp:20/20/20/20

    pro dht: 300/300/300/300/600/600

    pct, nolva: 20/20/20/20 (though I prefer clomid)
  10. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    last time i ran sd/pplex bridge was last year, it was a solid bridge.

    i ran it like this
    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

    Do this and run the stano drol. Start the CEL PCT product day 1 of PCT.
  11. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, im saying to stack sd & pp together at 20mg each for 4 weeks.

    like this

    sd: 20/20/20/20
    pp:20/20/20/20

    pro dht: 300/300/300/300/600/600

    pct, nolva: 20/20/20/20 (though I prefer clomid)
    thanks for the input

    im not too sure about this setup. I like the idea of bumping the dht to 600,600 to keep the gains (like PA 11oxo plan), but 20 of sd and pp sounds like a lot of toxicity/fast shutdown.

    i wonder if suppression /recovery is better or worse with this plan compared with my original.


    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    last time i ran sd/pplex bridge was last year, it was a solid bridge.

    i ran it like this
    SD 10/20/20
    PP 00/00/20/30/30/40
    what were the keepable gains like? and how was the suppression/recovery?
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,646
    Rep Power
    1590289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in the end you will be using the same amount of steroid, so your liver will still be taking a beating. no matter what, it'll just be for 4 weeks vs 6.

    shutdown/negative side effects will be greater with 6 weeks vs 4 also.
  13. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    in the end you will be using the same amount of steroid, so your liver will still be taking a beating. no matter what, it'll just be for 4 weeks vs 6.

    shutdown/negative side effects will be greater with 6 weeks vs 4 also.
    interesting point.

    i do like your suggestion of:

    SD: 20, 20, 20, 20, 00, 00, 00
    PP: 20, 20, 20, 20, 00, 00, 00
    DHT: 300,300,300,300,600,600,600

    I will seriously take that into consideration

    thanks!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 02:56 AM
  2. My routine.. Comments/suggestions appreciated
    By SouthernCharm in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 10:31 AM
  3. Feedback on cutting diet/plan appreciated!
    By xBlingBlingx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:26 PM
  4. Query on RPM - Comments appreciated
    By flu1d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 06:13 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in