Ostarine and muscle fullness

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Been on ostarine 6 days now at 12.5mg and im noticing some epic muscle fullness. I feel like im on a PH cycle. Is this typical? Im also on fadogia 500 taking 6 caps a day and i started at the same time as i started the osta so i dont know which to blame for this awesome effect. I would have done them seperate, but i figured id use the fadogia while the ostarine took a while to kick in... but now im unsure. I look like ive gained a few pounds the past week, but i imagine if i weighed myself i may have gained a pound

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ill just assume its the ostarine, since i guess not many others have tried it. Muscle density is also higher than usual.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill just assume its the ostarine, since i guess not many others have tried it. Muscle density is also higher than usual.
Unreal has reported the same experience with Osta and we all know how poorly he responds to most AAS.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the Osta.

The raging bonours are the Fadogia.

Dc88888

Awards
Im gonna order some osta in a day or 2 and provide a daily log once i start.. hoping to start within 2 weeks

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna order some osta in a day or 2 and provide a daily log once i start.. hoping to start within 2 weeks
i have a pretty good feeling about this stuff, as in i dont think people will be disappointed. i had a competitive BBer at my gym tell me he thought it was a waste of money. compared to injectables, its not gonna be anywhere near as strong, but i think for what most people are looking for this is a good deal.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I heard something about this stuff messing with your eyes or something like that?Please reply if you have any info on this.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
S-4 is rumored to cause a yellow tinted vison (nightvision), from logs I've read on Ostarine, this does not seem to be a problem. I'm extremely curious and interested...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
week and a half, not problems for me with vision sides. i did 3 days at 25mg and went back to 12.5mg in the past few days

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
week and a half, not problems for me with vision sides. i did 3 days at 25mg and went back to 12.5mg in the past few days
What was your reasoning for lowering dosage? I'm not questioning you for doing so, just curious.

ModernLats

Awards
I have some osta waiting, ill be following all that uses it. Please keep us informed on what you take around the time you dose and diet.

I'm researching everyone's results to maximize my time when I cycle this expensive ass product.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
During my last cut.
Month 1: S4=50mg/ED
Month 2: S4=25mg/ED and Ostarine 12.5mg/ED
Month 3: Ostarine=12.5mg/ED by itself.

Afterwards I ran an extensive blood test. Everything in the blood test appeared to be normal and I absolutely loved the results.
On S-4 I had vision sides at 50mg and did not notice them at 25 mg/ED. On the Ostarine I did not notice any sides at all, other than my lifts continued to increase.
From the Ostarine logs that I have read, it seems the recommended dosage is between 25mg/ED and 12.5mg/ED. Personally I followed Russianstar's recommendations and ran at 12.5mg/ED. Hope that helps!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What was your reasoning for lowering dosage? I'm not questioning you for doing so, just curious.
i started at 12.5mg and that was the intended dose for the whole cycle but after the first week i just wanted to see if i noticed a difference. i know its not that fast acting so i wouldnt be able to tell a difference in a short period anyway, but i just wanted to see and no difference so i cut back to 12.5mg

russian started high at 25mg for like 2 days or something to let it saturate the system faster, which is kinda why i did it. just to see if it would boost effects. no difference lol