Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
adding this to the tail end of my bulk portion of cycle which was

1-15 test 3 750mg ew
1-5 dbol 60 mg
1-15 deca
9-15 trenadrol

curious as to what the hell this actually is? I know no one knows- i read someone even said it was methyl tren- which i doubt because uhh methyl tren is the most powerful anabolic steroid known- and this stuff looks good but it dont look like methyl tren

any ideas?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that pro-dienolone? Just like all the old "tren" products...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was tested as being plain trenbolone, which has decent oral availablity.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't that pro-dienolone? Just like all the old "tren" products...
not the original. later on after it was proven to be plain trenbolone, no methoxy, nothing. it was changed to pro-dienolone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have any links to this?
And according to the company kilosports, they never changed the formula.
original label of trenadrol was labled as methoxy trienolone, and was in 3mg caps.

just like the original from alri "methoxy tst"

they later changed it to 30mg with same compound name "methoxy trn" and then changed it to the "pro dienolone" nomenclature.

I could be mistaking the alri's methoxy tst with kilosports trenadrol d/t it being labled 3mg.

I know alri's was tested as being plain trenbolone, and users got exceptional results from it.

30mg of methoxy trn as easy once put it, would "have you all wigged out something horrifying".

so if you have a bottle now, it is most likely just pro dienolone.

I'm pretty good at finding long forgotten products, but this one, (the originals) I havn't been able to find.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
original label of trenadrol was labled as methoxy trienolone, and was in 3mg caps.

just like the original from alri "methoxy tst"

they later changed it to 30mg with same compound name "methoxy trn" and then changed it to the "pro dienolone" nomenclature.

I could be mistaking the alri's methoxy tst with kilosports trenadrol d/t it being labled 3mg.

I know alri's was tested as being plain trenbolone, and users got exceptional results from it.

30mg of methoxy trn as easy once put it, would "have you all wigged out something horrifying".

so if you have a bottle now, it is most likely just pro dienolone.

I'm pretty good at finding long forgotten products, but this one, (the originals) I havn't been able to find.
this one is 30mg a cap, so you think its actual trenbolone, or pro dienolone jbry according to the 30mg dose it states

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
prolly pro die

I was curious too, I search hi and low to find a bottle of the orig. but its no where to be found.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the original, but the 30mg version is one of my favorite orals ever. I got a bunch of tren lv thinking it would be the same , but it just didn't compare. Props on even finding the 30 version schwell, I haven't been so lucky. You will love the stuff man. Serious strength/ recomp ability , even at 60-90. Also, got me really veiny. Frekkin loved that stuff!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only person who really knows is pa as he tested it awhile back.

oze

oze

Awards
Just a heads up, you can still find the original in Poland, strangely enough :)

odiseouli

Awards
I was able to find some just recently!!

Hi everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well and working out as much as possible. I wanted to reply to this thread and give you guys some heads up on this product that I have gotten my hands into. After an entire two months of deep research and reading over several forums in regards of steroids, anabolics, testosterone boosters, workouts etc I found Trenadrol to have some positive reviews if taken with the right side supplements.

I bought a bottle of Trenadrol from a gentlemen from Poland, it was $100 shipping included. The bottle contains 60 capsules and it was sealed and the guy have some good reviews also. I was skeptical at first since I have read so many articles and threads of people being scam, but fortunately this guy was legit.

This will be my first experience with steroids even tho its not 100% confirmed on what on Trenadrol and if it contains anabolics. I am starting as early as tomorrow and if I get any responses from this threat in the next 30 days I will keep posting to the thread to provide you with more information.

I have always been an average size dude, never been extremely fat but never been thin (thanks to the amount of beer I drink) but I do workout consistently and run very often as much as 5 miles a day 3 days a week. I am in the military and I have managed to score 300 in my last 2 PT scores so I am definitely better than the average Joe. I just figured to get a little help and slim down a bit and try to get that good figured that I have always dream of.

Hope to get some comments and tips because anything can be helpful to me doing this cycle....

Supplements to be taken:

1 bottle of Trenadrol (60 capsules)
1 bottle of PCT (60 capsules)
1 bottle of Milk thistle
1 bottle of fish oil

IF theres something else you would recommend taking please do so. Thanks

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well and working out as much as possible. I wanted to reply to this thread and give you guys some heads up on this product that I have gotten my hands into. After an entire two months of deep research and reading over several forums in regards of steroids, anabolics, testosterone boosters, workouts etc I found Trenadrol to have some positive reviews if taken with the right side supplements.

I bought a bottle of Trenadrol from a gentlemen from Poland, it was $100 shipping included. The bottle contains 60 capsules and it was sealed and the guy have some good reviews also. I was skeptical at first since I have read so many articles and threads of people being scam, but fortunately this guy was legit.

This will be my first experience with steroids even tho its not 100% confirmed on what on Trenadrol and if it contains anabolics. I am starting as early as tomorrow and if I get any responses from this threat in the next 30 days I will keep posting to the thread to provide you with more information.

I have always been an average size dude, never been extremely fat but never been thin (thanks to the amount of beer I drink) but I do workout consistently and run very often as much as 5 miles a day 3 days a week. I am in the military and I have managed to score 300 in my last 2 PT scores so I am definitely better than the average Joe. I just figured to get a little help and slim down a bit and try to get that good figured that I have always dream of.

Hope to get some comments and tips because anything can be helpful to me doing this cycle....

Supplements to be taken:

1 bottle of Trenadrol (60 capsules)
1 bottle of PCT (60 capsules)
1 bottle of Milk thistle
1 bottle of fish oil

IF theres something else you would recommend taking please do so. Thanks
Trenadrol will DESTROY your cardio. You tri-weekly 5 miles will become a living hell. Other than that, it's good stuff. ;-)