Does anyone know whats actually in Trenadrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Does anyone know whats actually in Trenadrol

  1. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    Does anyone know whats actually in Trenadrol


    adding this to the tail end of my bulk portion of cycle which was

    1-15 test 3 750mg ew
    1-5 dbol 60 mg
    1-15 deca
    9-15 trenadrol


    curious as to what the hell this actually is? I know no one knows- i read someone even said it was methyl tren- which i doubt because uhh methyl tren is the most powerful anabolic steroid known- and this stuff looks good but it dont look like methyl tren


    any ideas?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  2. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Isn't that pro-dienolone? Just like all the old "tren" products...
  3. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Ask Pat Arnold.. Maybe he will give the secret away
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    it was tested as being plain trenbolone, which has decent oral availablity.
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Isn't that pro-dienolone? Just like all the old "tren" products...
    not the original. later on after it was proven to be plain trenbolone, no methoxy, nothing. it was changed to pro-dienolone.
  6. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it was tested as being plain trenbolone, which has decent oral availablity.
    You have any links to this?
    And according to the company kilosports, they never changed the formula.
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    You have any links to this?
    And according to the company kilosports, they never changed the formula.
    original label of trenadrol was labled as methoxy trienolone, and was in 3mg caps.

    just like the original from alri "methoxy tst"

    they later changed it to 30mg with same compound name "methoxy trn" and then changed it to the "pro dienolone" nomenclature.


    I could be mistaking the alri's methoxy tst with kilosports trenadrol d/t it being labled 3mg.

    I know alri's was tested as being plain trenbolone, and users got exceptional results from it.

    30mg of methoxy trn as easy once put it, would "have you all wigged out something horrifying".


    so if you have a bottle now, it is most likely just pro dienolone.

    I'm pretty good at finding long forgotten products, but this one, (the originals) I havn't been able to find.
  8. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8930

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    original label of trenadrol was labled as methoxy trienolone, and was in 3mg caps.

    just like the original from alri "methoxy tst"

    they later changed it to 30mg with same compound name "methoxy trn" and then changed it to the "pro dienolone" nomenclature.


    I could be mistaking the alri's methoxy tst with kilosports trenadrol d/t it being labled 3mg.

    I know alri's was tested as being plain trenbolone, and users got exceptional results from it.

    30mg of methoxy trn as easy once put it, would "have you all wigged out something horrifying".


    so if you have a bottle now, it is most likely just pro dienolone.

    I'm pretty good at finding long forgotten products, but this one, (the originals) I havn't been able to find.
    this one is 30mg a cap, so you think its actual trenbolone, or pro dienolone jbry according to the 30mg dose it states
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    prolly pro die

    I was curious too, I search hi and low to find a bottle of the orig. but its no where to be found.
  10. New Member
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    380

    Reputation

    Not sure about the original, but the 30mg version is one of my favorite orals ever. I got a bunch of tren lv thinking it would be the same , but it just didn't compare. Props on even finding the 30 version schwell, I haven't been so lucky. You will love the stuff man. Serious strength/ recomp ability , even at 60-90. Also, got me really veiny. Frekkin loved that stuff!!!
  11. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the only person who really knows is pa as he tested it awhile back.
  12. oze
    New Member
    oze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Just a heads up, you can still find the original in Poland, strangely enough
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,654
    Rep Power
    1590456

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this one is 30mg a cap, so you think its actual trenbolone, or pro dienolone jbry according to the 30mg dose it states

    30mg is most likely pro dienolone. 90mg is a normal dose for pro dienolone.
  14. New Member
    odiseouli's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    26

    Reputation

    I was able to find some just recently!!


    Hi everyone,

    Hope all of you are doing well and working out as much as possible. I wanted to reply to this thread and give you guys some heads up on this product that I have gotten my hands into. After an entire two months of deep research and reading over several forums in regards of steroids, anabolics, testosterone boosters, workouts etc I found Trenadrol to have some positive reviews if taken with the right side supplements.

    I bought a bottle of Trenadrol from a gentlemen from Poland, it was $100 shipping included. The bottle contains 60 capsules and it was sealed and the guy have some good reviews also. I was skeptical at first since I have read so many articles and threads of people being scam, but fortunately this guy was legit.

    This will be my first experience with steroids even tho its not 100% confirmed on what on Trenadrol and if it contains anabolics. I am starting as early as tomorrow and if I get any responses from this threat in the next 30 days I will keep posting to the thread to provide you with more information.

    I have always been an average size dude, never been extremely fat but never been thin (thanks to the amount of beer I drink) but I do workout consistently and run very often as much as 5 miles a day 3 days a week. I am in the military and I have managed to score 300 in my last 2 PT scores so I am definitely better than the average Joe. I just figured to get a little help and slim down a bit and try to get that good figured that I have always dream of.

    Hope to get some comments and tips because anything can be helpful to me doing this cycle....

    Supplements to be taken:

    1 bottle of Trenadrol (60 capsules)
    1 bottle of PCT (60 capsules)
    1 bottle of Milk thistle
    1 bottle of fish oil

    IF theres something else you would recommend taking please do so. Thanks
  15. New Member
    supersize77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    296

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by odiseouli View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Hope all of you are doing well and working out as much as possible. I wanted to reply to this thread and give you guys some heads up on this product that I have gotten my hands into. After an entire two months of deep research and reading over several forums in regards of steroids, anabolics, testosterone boosters, workouts etc I found Trenadrol to have some positive reviews if taken with the right side supplements.

    I bought a bottle of Trenadrol from a gentlemen from Poland, it was $100 shipping included. The bottle contains 60 capsules and it was sealed and the guy have some good reviews also. I was skeptical at first since I have read so many articles and threads of people being scam, but fortunately this guy was legit.

    This will be my first experience with steroids even tho its not 100% confirmed on what on Trenadrol and if it contains anabolics. I am starting as early as tomorrow and if I get any responses from this threat in the next 30 days I will keep posting to the thread to provide you with more information.


    I have always been an average size dude, never been extremely fat but never been thin (thanks to the amount of beer I drink) but I do workout consistently and run very often as much as 5 miles a day 3 days a week. I am in the military and I have managed to score 300 in my last 2 PT scores so I am definitely better than the average Joe. I just figured to get a little help and slim down a bit and try to get that good figured that I have always dream of.

    Hope to get some comments and tips because anything can be helpful to me doing this cycle....

    Supplements to be taken:

    1 bottle of Trenadrol (60 capsules)
    1 bottle of PCT (60 capsules)
    1 bottle of Milk thistle
    1 bottle of fish oil

    IF theres something else you would recommend taking please do so. Thanks
    Trenadrol will DESTROY your cardio. You tri-weekly 5 miles will become a living hell. Other than that, it's good stuff. ;-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:39 AM
  2. Colognes/Scents: whats good, whats bad
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:17 PM
  3. Pro Hormones... Whats good? Whats not?
    By ghillyard441 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. trenadrol
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in