helladrol 75 or 100mgs

adnscmplx

Awards
1st PH run: Finishing my second week of hella at 75/day. Decent little strength bump, no real weight gain (recomp so that's fine). No sides.

It seems like some people run hdrol at 100 while some say to bump to 100 for the last couple weeks. I have 4 more weeks, any reason not to bump to 100 now? Or should I just be conservative and patient and keep it at 75?

Massa520

Awards
never ran hdrol but I've read that it doesnt really kick in untill the end of the 2nd start of the third week for some.. I'd keep the dosage at 75 for one more week then go to 100 for hte last three weeks. AGAIN I HAVE NOT RAN HDROL.. Just recalling some info I've read on it. so If someone else with more experiance has a different opinion go with that :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest, if 75 is working, try out 100mg for a few days. If nothing really happens, bump back down to 75. For a recomp, 75 should be good to go anyway.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
75mg

but being your first ph run, you should of only needed 50-75mg e/d, with 75mg towards the end of the cycle.

but hella comes with enough to run 75mg e/d for six weeks, and since you've already been using it at that, keep going.

hd isn't like other steroids you read about, it is a mild, slow acting compound. which will build quality lean muscle, that will require an easy pct program, and be easy to maintian.

75mg for the enitire 6 weeks.

be patient young grass hopper. after this, and pct is over, you can try out a big gains compound if that is what you want, like superdrol (methyldrostanolone).

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
75mg 6 weeks straight is a good cycle.. Maybe 100mg for the last week.
Wouldnt run a halo clone under 75mg or 4 weeks or less..

adnscmplx

Awards
Ok, 75mgs it is. That seems like the smart play for a 1st timer. I may re-visit this at the end of my cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2