Clomid and pct questions for h-drol and androhard cycle

  1. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0

    Clomid and pct questions for h-drol and androhard cycle


    OK im on my last week of h-drol (turinabol) @ 1.5ml twice per day for 4weeks and im doing androhard for 2 more weeks(6weeks total) at 250ml dose instead of the whole 500ml. Now i have my pct which includes the trs stack from pp and i have post cycle support from A.I. I have clomid as well. Now my question is should i still take the post cycle support with the trs stack? and also do i really need to take clomid for 4weeks from this cycle? Want to make sure before i start pct in 2weeks. I was planning on taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also while im on androhard solo for 2weeks should i start taking creatine and a pre-workout?

  2. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Clomid @ 50 mg for 4 weeks is fine. You can cut it to 3 weeks if you'd like, and yes I would still run clomid.

    You can still take AI cycle support if you would like as a cleanser or save it for another cycle. Up to you.

    Start creatine now so you can reach peak saturation once PCT starts.
  3. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Yea I thought 4weeks of clomid was not necessary with this cycle. Ill do 50mg for 3weeks. Also is post cycle support not cycle support. So should I still take that as well? And I will start creatine now as well..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Oh gotch ya. Yea you can take it during PCT. It is a mild cycle so you can also save it for a rainy day. Either way, win-win. Up to you.
  5. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    I might just save it than. Ill be running a epi cycle in may so ill take it than...I appreciate ur help bro
  6. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Also how about taking a pre-workout with the androhard? Ik taking them with a cycle can cause hbp
  7. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Also how about taking a pre-workout with the androhard? Ik taking them with a cycle can cause hbp
    It can, but I doubt it will give you any trouble on a mild cycle. I was using a pre-WO on my SD/Epi bridge no problems.
  8. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,901
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Clomid @ 50 mg for 4 weeks is fine. You can cut it to 3 weeks if you'd like, and yes I would still run clomid.

    You can still take AI cycle support if you would like as a cleanser or save it for another cycle. Up to you.

    Start creatine now so you can reach peak saturation once PCT starts.
    Don't forget the Forma! Nah, JK. Disregard what I just said.


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    OK im on my last week of h-drol (turinabol) @ 1.5ml twice per day for 4weeks and im doing androhard for 2 more weeks(6weeks total) at 250ml dose instead of the whole 500ml.
    So you're stopping the h-drol and going to androhard for 2 weeks with no h-drol? What were your effects from h-drol for only 4 weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Now i have my pct which includes the trs stack from pp and i have post cycle support from A.I. I have clomid as well. Now my question is should i still take the post cycle support with the trs stack? and also do i really need to take clomid for 4weeks from this cycle? Want to make sure before i start pct in 2weeks. I was planning on taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also while im on androhard solo for 2weeks should i start taking creatine and a pre-workout?
    The TRS should be more than enough to get you back in gear. Yes, start taking creatine and a pre-workout, the androhard won't do much for muscle gain but it WILL keep fat low and keep up your intensity.

    Why did you set up your cycle like that?
  9. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Don't forget the Forma! Nah, JK. Disregard what I just said.



    So you're stopping the h-drol and going to androhard for 2 weeks with no h-drol? What were your effects from h-drol for only 4 weeks?


    The TRS should be more than enough to get you back in gear. Yes, start taking creatine and a pre-workout, the androhard won't do much for muscle gain but it WILL keep fat low and keep up your intensity.

    Why did you set up your cycle like that?

    Well my intentions was to run hdrol for 6weeks with one bottle @1ml twice daily but when I started the cycle I decided to dose at 1.5ml instead. Now with androhard I was going to run it for 6weeks at 500ml twice daily but got afraid of raising dht to high and shredding hair. So i decided to take 250ml for 6 weeks..so bcause I ran the hdrol high it lasted only 4weeks..but I do wish I wouldve bought another bottle to so I couldve taken it for 6weeks along with androhard 6weeks..
  10. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    When should i take clomid? before bed?
  11. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    When should i take clomid? before bed?
    Doesn't make too much of a difference but I do it before bed and so do many others on here.
  12. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Doesn't make too much of a difference but I do it before bed and so do many others on here.
    ok ty bruh! Question i start my pct on mon and wanted to know if i should take p-slin? i want to restore my glycerol for a month than go back to carb cycling in march to do a little cut.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H DROL M DROL CYCLE QUESTIONS
    By jhlfc18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. PCT clomid for 5-6 weeks H-drol cycle
    By WillVN in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:12 PM
  3. Nolva and Clomid for M-drol cycle pct, overkill?
    By greenbra in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:40 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
  5. clomid PCT (M Drol Cycle)
    By eballarj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in