abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK im on my last week of h-drol (turinabol) @ 1.5ml twice per day for 4weeks and im doing androhard for 2 more weeks(6weeks total) at 250ml dose instead of the whole 500ml. Now i have my pct which includes the trs stack from pp and i have post cycle support from A.I. I have clomid as well. Now my question is should i still take the post cycle support with the trs stack? and also do i really need to take clomid for 4weeks from this cycle? Want to make sure before i start pct in 2weeks. I was planning on taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also while im on androhard solo for 2weeks should i start taking creatine and a pre-workout?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid @ 50 mg for 4 weeks is fine. You can cut it to 3 weeks if you'd like, and yes I would still run clomid.

You can still take AI cycle support if you would like as a cleanser or save it for another cycle. Up to you.

Start creatine now so you can reach peak saturation once PCT starts.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I thought 4weeks of clomid was not necessary with this cycle. Ill do 50mg for 3weeks. Also is post cycle support not cycle support. So should I still take that as well? And I will start creatine now as well..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh gotch ya. Yea you can take it during PCT. It is a mild cycle so you can also save it for a rainy day. Either way, win-win. Up to you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might just save it than. Ill be running a epi cycle in may so ill take it than...I appreciate ur help bro

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also how about taking a pre-workout with the androhard? Ik taking them with a cycle can cause hbp

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also how about taking a pre-workout with the androhard? Ik taking them with a cycle can cause hbp
It can, but I doubt it will give you any trouble on a mild cycle. I was using a pre-WO on my SD/Epi bridge no problems.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid @ 50 mg for 4 weeks is fine. You can cut it to 3 weeks if you'd like, and yes I would still run clomid.

You can still take AI cycle support if you would like as a cleanser or save it for another cycle. Up to you.

Start creatine now so you can reach peak saturation once PCT starts.
Don't forget the Forma! Nah, JK. Disregard what I just said.

OK im on my last week of h-drol (turinabol) @ 1.5ml twice per day for 4weeks and im doing androhard for 2 more weeks(6weeks total) at 250ml dose instead of the whole 500ml.
So you're stopping the h-drol and going to androhard for 2 weeks with no h-drol? What were your effects from h-drol for only 4 weeks?
Now i have my pct which includes the trs stack from pp and i have post cycle support from A.I. I have clomid as well. Now my question is should i still take the post cycle support with the trs stack? and also do i really need to take clomid for 4weeks from this cycle? Want to make sure before i start pct in 2weeks. I was planning on taking clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed. Also while im on androhard solo for 2weeks should i start taking creatine and a pre-workout?
The TRS should be more than enough to get you back in gear. Yes, start taking creatine and a pre-workout, the androhard won't do much for muscle gain but it WILL keep fat low and keep up your intensity.

Why did you set up your cycle like that?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget the Forma! Nah, JK. Disregard what I just said.

So you're stopping the h-drol and going to androhard for 2 weeks with no h-drol? What were your effects from h-drol for only 4 weeks?

The TRS should be more than enough to get you back in gear. Yes, start taking creatine and a pre-workout, the androhard won't do much for muscle gain but it WILL keep fat low and keep up your intensity.

Why did you set up your cycle like that?

Well my intentions was to run hdrol for 6weeks with one bottle @1ml twice daily but when I started the cycle I decided to dose at 1.5ml instead. Now with androhard I was going to run it for 6weeks at 500ml twice daily but got afraid of raising dht to high and shredding hair. So i decided to take 250ml for 6 weeks..so bcause I ran the hdrol high it lasted only 4weeks..but I do wish I wouldve bought another bottle to so I couldve taken it for 6weeks along with androhard 6weeks..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When should i take clomid? before bed?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't make too much of a difference but I do it before bed and so do many others on here.
ok ty bruh! Question i start my pct on mon and wanted to know if i should take p-slin? i want to restore my glycerol for a month than go back to carb cycling in march to do a little cut.