dbol only cycle

StrayDOG

Awards
Im planning to try out a cycle on only dbol:
Dbol 30 mg/ed 6weeks (I've got exactly 264 tabs).

My question is:
is 6weeks abit long on a dbol only cycle?
Should I start with low dosages and increase it week by week, og should I go for a constant lower dosage?

I'm fully aware of the fact that this isn't a good cycle, and that I should have some test to keep the gains - but in this case I have none.
However I've got some 4AD, but I don't think it'll serve any good cause anyhow...

Please reply U that have the knowledge :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1. Dbol only cycles suck...why even bother?
2. You do not have permission to post sources in links....read the board rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Dbol only cycles suck...why even bother?
2. You do not have permission to post sources in links....read the board rules.
Did you see the prices on that link jerg?
$480 to run a 10 week ICN test only cycle? ::shudder::

regino007

Awards
Dbol only is not a cycle in my book.Wait till you get some test or since your just going to waste your $ just send me some $ and I'll send you back an empty envelope.................No really bro,its just a waste of your money to even try this.When you find some test then go for it.

Cannons

Awards
I beg to differ......

HMMMMM, I hate to be the one to sway from the so called "norm" here but here I go. My first two "cycles" were dbol only, and I gained a total of 37 keepable pounds. On my first I went from 195 to 220, that was in 4 weeks, after water weight dissapated I wieghed 215, 14%bf. Second was an 8 week (I was extremely unknowledgable about gear around for these two, please be aware) and I went from 215 to 237, 232 after water weight dissapated, 13-15%bf. My diet sucked (I ate everything in site and drank lots of beer) but my weight training was heavy and hard, and I kept the same program even off of the dbol (I think that helped keep alot of the gains). Oh yeah, also, PCT? Whats PCT? I had no idea what nolvadex was and how to use it (got damn lucky, however did get a touch of gyno on the second cycle). So speaking from experience, if you lift hard, eat big and maintain this during and after, you SHOULD'NT lose your gains (everyones different) especially if you do PCT! My 2 cents, gents!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you gained 37 keepable pounds after 2 dbol only cycles one of which was a 1 month cycle, and no PCT after either of these two cycles?

I dont doubt that maybe you did this, as i was not there, but are you sure your weight gain wasn't mostly from "your diet sucking and eating everything in sight and drinking lots of beer." Possibly adding lots of fat? Or maybe you're not like most people and just respond better than 95% of others who use androgens, either way this is horrible advice to give anyone.

Cannons

Awards
you gained 37 keepable pounds after 2 dbol only cycles one of which was a 1 month cycle, and no PCT after either of these two cycles?

I dont doubt that maybe you did this, as i was not there, but are you sure your weight gain wasn't mostly from "your diet sucking and eating everything in sight and drinking lots of beer." Possibly adding lots of fat? Or maybe you're not like most people and just respond better than 95% of others who use androgens, either way this is horrible advice to give anyone.
There may have been a little fat there, but I was fairly lean, 13-15% bf, I used a formula to figure out bodyfat, so it could be off by + or - 1. I could see slightly see my abs if that gives ya an idea. I didn't take it as you being a dick, I understand that with most failing to have successful keepable gains with dbol, it would not be believeable that someone else could have them. I wasn't giving advice as far as eating shitty and drinking beer, I was just throwing that in there to make my experience a little more vivid. I was just sharing MY experience with dbol only. I think what saved me the first time with PCT is that my nuts didn't shrink at all and I don't think my HPTA was suppressed to much if any at all. I'm not sure, maybe I am gifted, but I really doubt that percentage of yours is accurate. I'm sure there are more than 5 percent that have had worthwhile gains from just taking dbol alone,.....maybe I'm wrong. All I wanted to do is share a different view on the subject from experience.....my understanding of these boards is that you ask a question, get several various (or slightly same) answers for feedback, then you make an informed decision based on what you've learned from answers and what you think works for you. I just don't want anyone to think that it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep anything that you've gained from dbol......IMHO (I am by no means an expert, and don't want to challenge or discount you in any way).

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
In most cases, I know of it has been very very hard to keep many of the gains.. and 37 lbs is a ton of weight to keep even with PCT...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we try to offer the best advice. I know all about dbol only cycles, they're actually quite common on some european boards. Nobody said you wouldnt keep SOME gains, but you have to admit, test and dbol would be a better stack.

Cannons

Awards
we try to offer the best advice. I know all about dbol only cycles, they're actually quite common on some european boards. Nobody said you wouldnt keep SOME gains, but you have to admit, test and dbol would be a better stack.
Oh yeah, absolutely! At the time I didn't know any better and I was afraid to stick myself, plus it was my first two cycles. I'm sure that had alot to do with what I kept. I'm also fortunate enough to gain muscle fairly easily, even without gear, but all I really wanted was to share an experience to let straydog know that everyone is different! If he wants to take a gamble on trying and seeing if he is one of those, thats up to him. However, now that I know what I know, I would say add test!!;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm not advocating it but I did the same as you did Cannons. My first couple cycles were dbol only and my start weight was 205 and finish weight was 240ish. Kept the same bodyfat and strength didn't evaporate afterwards. And just like you, PCT consisted of beer and cheeseburgers. Didn't know **** about anything, didn't even know test existed. I had heard of deca but didn't know much about it. It was a horrible risk but at the time, I didn't know any better. So, you're not alone cannons.

Cannons

Awards
I'm not advocating it but I did the same as you did Cannons. My first couple cycles were dbol only and my start weight was 205 and finish weight was 240ish. Kept the same bodyfat and strength didn't evaporate afterwards. And just like you, PCT consisted of beer and cheeseburgers. Didn't know **** about anything, didn't even know test existed. I had heard of deca but didn't know much about it. It was a horrible risk but at the time, I didn't know any better. So, you're not alone cannons.
;) Glad to hear it!!:)

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
hilarious

It's pretty damn hilarious how over-dramatically bad people make dbol only cycles out to be. I always see atleast 8-9 post describing in extreme detail why this is a bad idea, as if the original poster didn't get the idea after 1 or 2.

The truth is, many many many roiders start out with a dbol only cycle, hell I did and I have a lot of friends that did too.

I have no complaints about my first "dbol" only cycle, I did 4 years ago and I don't remember any of my friends complaining, either.

Of course we've all moved onto more advanced **** over the last 4 years, but if dbol was the only thing I had at my disposal, I'd use it.
----------------------
EDIT- Just thought I'd throw this in there
----------------------
All steroids are "anabolic." The bodybuilder benefits from this, because it allows our body to better metabolize and utilize proteins to create lean muscle tissue.

Dbol has no special chemical property that makes recently formed lean muscle tissue "disappear" or "dissolve" any slower or faster than other popular steroids (test,deca,etc...)

Upon stopping any highly estrogenic hormone, large amounts of water and glycogen loss can be expected. This, however, is not lean muscle tissue.

The more anabolic the substance, the better the lean muscle tissue gains.

Also, by upping the dose of a compound with a low anabolic profile, eventually that dose will equal the anabolic profile of another compound.

EXAMPLE: only 20mg of tren is needed to equal the anabolic profile of 50mg of test (numbers not accurate, just an example)

Last edited:

brent86

Awards
just finished my first 4 weeks ago. went from 165 to 180. u must have done something wrong.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Why don't the "you can't do dbol only" peeps say "where's the test?" when people do superdrol only, or pheraplex only cycles? Dbol causes nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. It does work. It is not only water weight or fat. IMO it is no different than someone doing an OTC PS oral only cycle.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Why don't the "you can't do dbol only" peeps say "where's the test?" when people do superdrol only, or pheraplex only cycles? Dbol causes nitrogen retention and protein synthesis. It does work. It is not only water weight or fat. IMO it is no different than someone doing an OTC PS oral only cycle.
agreed agreed agreed

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^You are right there is no difference, dbol is just like any PH cycle but it's a tried and true bulker.

Anything is better with test, so really if you're going to push test on Dbol you could just push it on anything as well. Any cycle is better if you add 8-10 weeks of an injectable.

I actually think dbol only, 30mg for 6 weeks sounds like a pretty good starter cycle. I realize not everyone likes to stab themselves all the time.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Only thing I would do is raise/tamper up the dosage, maybe to 50mg ed. 30 mg would do nothing for ME.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think dose should scale with bodyweight & personal tolerance, 50 sounds good to me too. I've read enough about dbol to see that some people can tolerate and benefit from pretty high doses of it.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I think dose should scale with bodyweight & personal tolerance, 50 sounds good to me too. I've read enough about dbol to see that some people can tolerate and benefit from pretty high doses of it.
Agreed on BW and personal tolerance. I have heard of ppl going well over 100mg, but I would in no way recommend this. Highest I would ever go would be 75mg ed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah most people will have problems with blood pressure and bloating might get pretty bad. I haven't run it, yet.

Reinheart

Reinheart

Awards
Sorry to dig up and old thread but d-bol only cycles do work, and they work pretty damn well. For sure, 20-30mgs of d-bol won't give you the gains in lean muscle mass 100mgs (eod) test p will in a 6-8 week period time but the user will end up happy anyway. The key is to use a relatively low dosage (20-25mgs) for a prolonged period of time (6-8 weeks).

There are some dosing techniques like weekends off or take d-bol only on workout days which i think they are a waste of time, money, d-bol and result in HPTA suppresion for virtually no reason and it's like someone's trying to aggravate side effects.

I do believe it's a good stating cycle because someone can see how he reacts to steroids, what side effects he is prone to and so on.

If i were to run a d-bol only cycle i would possibly add some oral primo at 100-150mgs (if available) and proviron at 50mgs. I would run d-bol at no more than 20-30mgs and i would do nolva pct. Probably 4 weeks at 20mgs would be more than enough.

Getbiig

Awards
I ran dbol during the end of my test cycle, and I saw great geans at 30mgs mon-fri. I put on alot of muscle and no bloat. BUT throughout test I really didnt have any sides, once I started the dbol, my back and shoulders started to break out. Nothing crazy but noticable on shoulders and back.

I just climed into my PCT, 3 days in hopefully keeping most if not all my gains. PCT=Nolva 40mgs ED First two weeks w AAI PCS, and 20mg ED last twoo weeks with AAI PCS.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
add some powerfull in there as well fi u can for GH. maybe a cort blocker.... but that tjust big maybe... if u feel it.

here is me take, im thinkin i can get test if i cant then im also just gonna run dbol. for a while how long no idea.... 6 weeks maybe 8 weeks (yes i know 8 is too much.....) lmao even if get test ill prbabaly run dbol 6 weeks i just wanna blow up. on another ntoe would creatine loading 20g/day help keep some water weight if start on pct day...? i thinkit would help u hold onot some water weights

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
old but good thread. like to hear from people who have actually done dbol only