The official "all you needed to know about caber" thread!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Sorta.....found this in my googles and thought it was pretty damn informative....Don't know or care who wrote it, but props to them anyway :D

The How To Use Caber Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had a few PM’s and came across too many threads inquiring about Cabergoline. Its uses, doses, sides and the like. So in this post I am going to give a bit of the information that I have come across and learned in my time.

What is Cabergoline?
>CABERGOLINE (Dostinex) – Caber is a very potent Dopamine Agonist. It acts on dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus to suppress prolactin production in the pituitary gland. It is used for Hyperprolactinemia. (elevated levels of prolactin in blood) It is also used in treatment of Parkinsons Disease. Now Ill get deeper into what the hell all that means a little further on.

>Half Life = 63-69 Hours. So I recommend to take Caber every third day. That’s at the far end of the range of its half life. Though this is what the dosing is for patients and studies that have been done and it works just fine. If you’re a stickler for dosing everything correctly I would obviously dose it every 2 and ½ days.

>Taking your dose of Caber before bed. (with or without food) will minimize your experience of sides.

- Documented Sides– (bad sides) Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, headache, slightly abnormal vision, hot flashes. Now before you get all scared and think oh I cant take this. These sides were mostly reported when taking higher doses (1g+ a week) then we will be taking for our cycles. Also Caber has been found in some instances to increase the affects of Depression Medication. Word to the wise for those members using said meds.

-Other Sides- (good sides) I have not come across any scientific studies documenting them but many users have reported are…Increased Sex Drive, Stronger Erections, More Powerful Orgasms, Taking Less Time to Achieve A Full Erection after Ejactulation. And I will attest to the fact that those sides do happen. I have experienced all the “good sides” first hand. Also I have not experienced any of the “bad sides” ever.

There are even ppl who have been taking Caber only for the specific reason of the sexual sides. Now I of course do not condone this and would only recommend using Caber in conjuction with an AAS cycle.

-Another big thing I have heard members cry about as a reason not to take Caber, is that it has been found to cause Heart Valve Damage. This is true but as I stated earlier, only at a lot higher doses (3mg/per day!!) then we will be using. So stop whining.

-If for some reason you are prone to sides for any and everything, reducing your dose, while continuing the Caber will improve the severity of the sides. So basically if you experience a slight amount of sides at any given dose. Lower your dose until the sides fade but don’t stop using the caber! I would prefer some of the lesser sides of Caber to those of Tren and Deca any day.

How much Caber to use and when?
I prefer to use Caber while running any 19-Nor. (tren, deca) They affect the thyroid by lowering it (hypothyroidism) which causes the body to release more prolactin in the blood stream. (note- an overactive thyroid can cause elevated prolactin levels also) Prolactin at high levels has the affect of lowering sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. We call it deca and fina ****. And from first hand experience, deca **** is not fun!! Tren is also a Progestin, it bonds to the receptor of the female sex hormone Progesterone. Which is responsible for preparing the body for milk production. I.E. By raising prolactin. So in order to avoid all that. Its best to run Caber from the very beginning of the cycle. I even prefer to run it into PCT for an extra boost.

STARTING DOSE – Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Notice the point in front of the 25. Its not 25mg!! Its .25mg
This dose is usually enough for an 8 week Tren cycle. If your prone to sides, running deca/tren E, or just running the Tren A longer. Then take the .50 mg/per week for 4 weeks and then bump it up another .25mg a week. For a total of .75mg per week. If sides from the gear are very bad, you can even bump it up to a total of 1mg a week. You can continue to up your dose (only if your experiencing sides from Tren/Deca) of the Caber every 4 weeks until you have reached a maximum dose of 1mg twice a week or 2mg per week. But there is no reason to go no where near that high. If your still experiencing sides at 1mg/per week then your Caber is bunk or there is more serious underlying causes at work.
I was taking .5mg/p/w of Caber during a cycle with high doses of Tren. I actually didn’t have any fina **** problems but I did start Lactating! Yes my nipples were leaking. (its called Galactorrhea = lactation in the absence of nursing) lol So then I bumped up my dose to .50mg at 2 times a week (1mg/week) and the milk juice went away within a week. Other then that, I have had no problems and nothing but good experiences while taking Caber.

Now to give you an idea of the doses that are being taken by Parkinsons Disease and other Patients,
• Parkinson's disease: Monotherapy: Initial dose should be 0.5 mg daily. The usual maintenance dose is 2 to 4 mg daily. Combination therapy: Usually 2 to 6 mg daily.
• Tumors of the pituitary gland and other hyperprolactinemic conditions: Initially 0.5 mg per week, slowly titrated to 4.5 mg per week, if necessary.
• Note – Caber is not approved in the U.S. for the treatment of Parkinsons.
You can see why they would experience the sides that I stated above. Since we are no where near those doses, we should not experience any sides other then the “good ones.”

Caber for PCT – Basically the same dosing as during cycle. I would go with a good dose of .50per/week to 1mg per/week. You are not taking the Caber during PCT for its affects on Prolactin because the use of it during cycle will negate any of the prolactin affects. I use caber during PCT to help with the lowered sex drive and slight decrease in the strength of your erections. It will give a little bump to your sex drive and give you slightly more powerful erections. During PCT while many experience depression and such, knowing that you can still get it nice and hard when you want is always a plus in my book. Since Caber is also known for helping prevent gyno. Theres another reason to use it during PCT. I run Caber during every PCT and have found that it does help a great deal.

A lot of ppl put off adding Caber to their cycles because of the price and availability of it. But if you have access to and can afford it. I highly recommend Caber as an addition to your cycle and PCT.

-Dukkit

Knew I forgot something. If you do find liquid Caber... most liquid caber is known for losing its strength over a period of time. A month or so and the strength will slowly decrease. (dont know why, but i know from first hand experience) So if thats all you can obtain then you can use slightly higher dosing levels towards the end of the cycle/PCT. To make up for the loss of the compounds strength. But dont go crazy.

*Caber is associated with the above noted side affects. Though those sides are less common and less severe then sides experienced while using Bromocriptine. For the record.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Caber to use and when?
I prefer to use Caber while running any 19-Nor. (tren, deca) They affect the thyroid by lowering it (hypothyroidism) which causes the body to release more prolactin in the blood stream. (note- an overactive thyroid can cause elevated prolactin levels also)
Most interesting bit imo.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Don't know or care who wrote it, but props to them anyway :D
Dukkit is a good guy. I've visited his international house of wh0res many a times.

Good bring to AM. Can you now find me a Prami's user guide?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good information, I actually have read this before. It does tend to make caber seem side free, which shouldn't be the assumption before taking it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other critical part to remember is that caber isn't very stable in liquid form. its fine in tablets though.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Subbing here. Good post, Waynaferd. I just got some liquid caber and will run it to see if it helps some nip sensitivity from my prop/NPP cycle. Also looking forward to the positive sides.

....my poor poor girlfriend. She's already in bad shape from this cycle.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The other critical part to remember is that caber isn't very stable in liquid form. its fine in tablets though.
Is the liquid still effective? Because i recently bought some.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the liquid still effective? Because i recently bought some.
it may or may not be. its just hard to say. it degrades faster in liquid form I believe. I'll try and look around for the reference to it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So is this veryyy good for gyno or just alrite ? Letro is the best but sides are scary

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm mostly interested in the sex drive/libido effect.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dukkit is a good guy. I've visited his international house of wh0res many a times.

Good bring to AM. Can you now find me a Prami's user guide?

I second that request. A Pramipexole users guide would be appreciated. I have had ok success with cabergoline and I am just trying to decide if its worth switching to Pramipexole for possibly even better effects?

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cabergoline is hydrolytically unstable. It exhibits a significant degree of degradation in an aqueous environment at a neutral pH (i.e., it's T 90 at pH 7.0 and room temperature is less than 24 hours). It is relatively more soluble and stable at a pH in the range of 3 to 5 (i.e., it has been found to be relatively stable at a pH of 3 for up to 16 days), but compositions having an acidic pH may cause stinging when applied to the eye and therefore are not preferred.

In view of the relative instability of cabergoline, it is not possible to include this compound in aqueous solutions and other types of aqueous compositions which may be stored for relatively long periods (i.e., several months or more) prior to use.
This is from a study using cabergoline to control interocular pressure.

So it may be fine if it was freshly made, and used relatively rapidly, but it may be garbage if it sat there a long time and the PH was neutral or the solution had water in it. Really tough to say for sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second that request. A Pramipexole users guide would be appreciated. I have had ok success with cabergoline and I am just trying to decide if its worth switching to Pramipexole for possibly even better effects?

Mr.50
The first thing I would say is first try again with cabergoline tablets if you used liquids. Beyond that pramipexole dose seem to have some benefits from the studies run on it, but there are some downsides too. Cabergoline you can dose as .5mg 2x a week, for pramipexole to get the same amount of prolactin suppression you are looking at .5-1mg per day. Cabergoline most people can just start at that dose, for most people pramipexole has to be ramped up to that dose or the side effects of nausea are too much. Even with ramping up, many people seem to need to split the pramipexole dose to avoid going to bed ready to throw up. All that said, given that pramipexole seems to have a higher effect on GH levels, it may be worth it. And real pharmaceutical cabergoline is brutally expensive (like in the $15 per tablet range), but then again real pharmaceutical pramipexole is also pretty damn pricey

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
easy is once again correct, caber is HARD to stabilize in a liquid solution but if done properly it works, (but alot of reaserch chem companies dont do alot of things properly)

i gotta order some more tablets :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The first thing I would say is first try again with cabergoline tablets if you used liquids. Beyond that pramipexole dose seem to have some benefits from the studies run on it, but there are some downsides too. Cabergoline you can dose as .5mg 2x a week, for pramipexole to get the same amount of prolactin suppression you are looking at .5-1mg per day. Cabergoline most people can just start at that dose, for most people pramipexole has to be ramped up to that dose or the side effects of nausea are too much. Even with ramping up, many people seem to need to split the pramipexole dose to avoid going to bed ready to throw up. All that said, given that pramipexole seems to have a higher effect on GH levels, it may be worth it. And real pharmaceutical cabergoline is brutally expensive (like in the $15 per tablet range), but then again real pharmaceutical pramipexole is also pretty damn pricey
Thanks Easy. I have the cab tablets and they are way better then the solution IMHO. I noticed nothing from teh research chem solutions and good stuff from the tabs. With that said I am trying to determine if, to get more of a sexual boost, it would be better to raise the dosage/frequency of the cabergoline or to switch to Pramipexole? I had slightly elevated prolactin but I was on DAA at the time (might be from that) and I am on an SSRI which are known to increase prolactin. Also since SSRI's antagonize 5HT2C and 5HT2A receptors this is also known to decrease dopamine activity so a direct dopamine agonist like Cab or Prami is a good way to go to relieve SSRI related side effects in general and lower prolactin. Whatever the case I guess I am trying to figure out if there is a way to boost effectiveness independent of cost etc. Thoughts?

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one issue you do face with raising dose is creating long term dopamine issues like a GHB addict does.

I toyed at one point with going everywhere from .5mg 2x a week to .5mg daily, including trying 1mg some days. I didn't notice any significant change from twice a week to daily. I did notice a change on days where I took 1mg at once, but the change was just that day and the next 2 days felt the same as if I had taken .5mg. Which still is plenty for me, whew, I don't need any more sexual effects.

I don't recall even having as good results sexually from 1mg daily of pramipexole, but your situation is different with the SSRIs

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think one issue you do face with raising dose is creating long term dopamine issues like a GHB addict does.

I toyed at one point with going everywhere from .5mg 2x a week to .5mg daily, including trying 1mg some days. I didn't notice any significant change from twice a week to daily. I did notice a change on days where I took 1mg at once, but the change was just that day and the next 2 days felt the same as if I had taken .5mg. Which still is plenty for me, whew, I don't need any more sexual effects.

I don't recall even having as good results sexually from 1mg daily of pramipexole, but your situation is different with the SSRIs
Thanks for the Feedback Bro!

Mr.50

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I emailed a research place about the longevity of liquid caber, and they replied it should be good for a year, its sent out within just a week or two after manufacture, and as long as it stays clear it should be effective.

How true any of that is I dunno, but doing the .5 every 3 days worked for me with my deca issues.

And I've been googlin Prami but haven't had the luck I did with this I'm afraid!!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
1mg/day of prami killed my sleep...insomnia was a huge downfall. But it lowered my cup size dramatically.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Bump to this wonderful thread, and a reference here for Caber.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/278379-trt-libido.html#post5274690
Cabergoline only causes heart valve issues at higher-doses, that is correct..but more importantly, in susceptible individuals and ESPECIALLY in those with a family history of :: Mitral Valve Prolapse , Leaky Valve, Congestive Heart Failure etc
THE REASON : IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE DOPAMINE-AGONIST Property, but RATHER, the serotonin-activating tSH/Atrium/Platelet aggregating effect..in other words, cabergolin is a dopamine agonist which ALSO has high affinity for Serotonin-Receptors {2B in particular is the issue) and this receptor is associated with the effects of serotonin in pulomonary hypertension and heart valvulopathy/myocardial infarction.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
In for more info. It appears that people are still using this thread.