- 06-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know if Equipoise is effected by a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor? Somebody on another board said that if your taking Proscar with EQ then it's just 1-test. This does not sound right. Am I wrong? And that it would cause a person with MPB to have a faster fall out. Right or Wrong?
- 06-25-2004, 09:09 PM
- 06-25-2004, 09:18 PM
by Big cat
1-testosterone is in fact a 5-alpha-reduced version of the hormone boldenone, a testosterone analog with an added 1,2-double bond that is characterized as being much milder than testosterone, both estrogenically and androgenically. Which would make 1-testosterone a non-aromatizing hormone, that is androgenically milder than DHT (less aggressive on hair loss and acne), but due to its altered structure is also much more active than DHT, which is readily deactivated. So Dihydro-boldenone would have been, at least from a structural viewpoint, a much better description
06-25-2004, 10:03 PM
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM
proscar would prevent the conversion of eq to 1test,
thats why I won't use eq...
Similar Forum Threads
- By dragonjuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
- By Punisher88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:45 PM
- By citystreets in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2008, 08:17 PM
- By can_o_whoop_ass in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:19 PM
- By Matt T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2002, 08:55 PM