Tren E and Anavar Cycle

BUSBY

Awards
K, so this is my second cycle and Ive always wanted to try tren. I have been on A-var for almost 3 weeks now and Im just starting my Tren E. I have been on 40mgs every day of A-var and I am considering lowering the dosage of the A-var now that I am starting Tren. My Tren Dosage is gonna be 175 eod.

The reason Ive been on A var is because that shipment came in earlier, my cycle wasnt planned like this so dont ask why, lol. I dont wanna blow up so dont ask why Im running tren and avar, im already 200 and im sure ill get to an easy 220 running this for 6 weeks.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

BUSBY

Awards
yea, I was afraid that it might be a lil bit of an overload, if the results arent what they should be or what I was loooking for than Ill run a test and tren cycle after this one. I just ran Dianabol at 40 mgs and avar at 40 mgs my last cycle and had great results is 6 weeks.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
If you run tren solo, you need dostinex or caber... Or your **** wont function and you will start milking.. But you need test for tren, otherwise sides will be that much worst

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Need test so u can fu@k bro gonna be a limp noodle without it :(

BUSBY

Awards
Damn, didn't see that anywhere in my research. Got some test on the way now, lol. Hopefully clomid will help keep the nipples from milking, if not I'll just have to deal with it a couple weeks. How long will it take for my noodle to stop working??? Itll take about 2 weeks for the test to get here so hopefully it won't be too bad.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You really should have asked for advice first, this is one weird and poorly planned cycle..

BUSBY

Awards
The plan was good the info just wasn't there, in the places I looked. You live and learn, I'm prepared for the side effects, I knew the consequence and I have everything I need for damage control and a good stock for my pct, so hopefully my sides won't get too extreme.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Get some dostinex run 500mcg 2x per week so your nips don't leak or get gyno from progesterone related issues. You have the test so that's good, i would have ran 50mg's proviron also. The dostinex will make sex feel ridiculous once you climax too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run tren solo, you need dostinex or caber... Or your **** wont function and you will start milking.. But you need test for tren, otherwise sides will be that much worst
Need test so u can fu@k bro gonna be a limp noodle without it :(
it doesn't do that for everyone :D i'm saying this from personal experience ;) but even a low dose of test (200mg/wk) would do fine imo.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How long u running this? Tren E might be a poor choice. It's a long ester just like test E will take 4-5.5wks to build up in the system. So hopefully your tuning for atleast 10-12 wks. Problem is if you start to have sides they will persist longer due to the ester.

Def run with test. Would gave also been nice to add winstrol instead of var.

BUSBY

Awards
I plan on running it for 12 weeks, found a place to get some caber from so I will have it on the way today, not sure how legit they are tho. Any suggestions on a good place to get it?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
How long u running this? Tren E might be a poor choice. It's a long ester just like test E will take 4-5.5wks to build up in the system. So hopefully your tuning for atleast 10-12 wks. Problem is if you start to have sides they will persist longer due to the ester.
Prob right but more than not as is also case with Deca it also has tendency to shut you down which is why Proviron and HCG a good idea but then again it all adds up but i run both regardless of any cycle

and as far as Anto Progestin is concerned that to is case by case basis, im running 600mg Tren and 600mg Deca together right now with NO Caber Prami nothing but it would be foolish not to have on hand....

At the end of the day there is no magic formulas when it comes to AAS we all different and made up from different genetics but general rule of thumb is Test with Deca and or Tren and a higher amount of Test than the Deca/Tren.. Actually general rule of thumb Deca + Tren = bad idea

Good luck

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Def agree with the test higher dosed.

Yes we all respond different to aas... But we know there are better combinations that work better due to the mechanism of action or the sides they might prevent. Hence why I suggested test, tren (deca also) and winstrol or other DHT based aas. First you have all 3 different forms of aas. You have test, a 19-nor/progestin and you have a DHT based. The DHT based can also head off sides from the progestin too. My whole point here is there are combinations of aas that work better or stack better together. I just see people often, esp with the OTC orals, just throwing crap together without any reasoning. Do you research first and ask questions.

BUSBY

Awards
Love all the input guys, I am very appreciative. So far the only real side effect I have had is horrible dry mouth, I mean alot worse then when I ran D Bol and A Var. Thought I would throw up some progress pics just to show where I am at right now but I dont have enough posts, lol.

On another note, pushed up 315x1 on my 4th set of bench today, new pr

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are worried about tren's progestin activity, drop the var, and run winstrol.

winstrol has been shown to act like a serm (or sprm you could say) and bind to progestin receptors, while having no interaction, just blocking them.

this would decrease the tren's progestin activity greatly, and allow more to bind to the androgen receptor.

would also help with all the other sides cause from progestin receptor interaction. like loss of libido.

so you really wouldn't need test, but it's always good to have test, even if it's a low dose like easy recomended.

BUSBY

Awards
Uploaded pics to my am space since I couldnt post links.

Right now Im taking clomid until my caber gets here, ill start the test tuesday.

BUSBY

Awards
So no major side effects yet, other than the fact it's really hard to get a woody. Still sleeping like a baby, that could be the double dose of zma I'm taking right before bed tho. Aggression is up a bit but not uncontrollable, recovery is awesome, work out at 3:30 am and I feel like I could go again at 7. Can't wait for this stuff to be in full force.

BUSBY

Awards
So Im on my 5th week of my cycle, up too 500 mgs of tren e a week, 300 mgs of test p and I have completely stopped taking the anavar for the remainder of the cycle. Im up to 206 from a start of 190 so Im not too upset with my results so far. Had my blood pressure taken yesterday and Im sittin at 134/76, not bad at all.

Took my test p about an hour before the gym today and felt like a monster, def gotta start pinning it before workouts instead of at night.

BUSBY

Awards
Question, I have been pinning tren e at 200 mgs twice a week and test p at 100 mgs eod. Would it be all the same if I went to dosing the tren once a week so I dont have to pin as much. Thanks.