Ending cycle question

DoubleGlock00

Awards
I have 3 days left on my Hdrol cycle, ive been taking 75 mg from day 1 and since about week 3 I feel like ive plateaued. I had awesome size and strength gains from week 2 to 3. I went up 10lbs which ive kept solid since, and my squat went from 225 5x5 to 265 5x7(full motion). I have another bottle on hand and I was thinking about 100mg for the remainder of the second bottle or should I just keep it for another time?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Logically think about it, 3 days going to make a difference with 100mg? I would not go beyond 6 weeks either. Strange you plateaued so early, did you increase cals from the beginning of cycle?

I was gaining throughout the whole of my H-Drol although the last week defiantly died down. Save the rest for your next cycle, which will probably need to be something stronger.

DoubleGlock00

Awards
Logically think about it, 3 days going to make a difference with 100mg? I would not go beyond 6 weeks either. Strange you plateaued so early, did you increase cals from the beginning of cycle?

I was gaining throughout the whole of my H-Drol although the last week defiantly died down. Save the rest for your next cycle, which will probably need to be something stronger.
What I meant was I have my second bottle still sealed and I dont want to end the cycle just yet. About mid second week I began to space the dosing out evenly instead of 50mg waking and 25mg pre workout and that where I noticed the plateau. I also was eating about 1k less calories in the third week. I haven't lost any of my gains, I have just seemed to plateau. I think im still gaining about a half pound every couple days. Would it be worth taking the second bottle at 100mg?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
IMO at 175lbs 100mg would just raise side effects. 75mg is the gold zone for me and I'm 210lbs at the moment