Legal Gear LGP 1-T

NeillO

Awards
I was thinking of using this for my first PH cycle, then I read some of the negative opinions about LG on this board. Is Power LGP 1-T a decent product? Is it a bad first cycle? Thanks for the replies.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of using this for my first PH cycle, then I read some of the negative opinions about LG on this board. Is Power LGP 1-T a decent product? Is it a bad first cycle? Thanks for the replies.
For your first cycle I would get some T-Gel or T-4 from www.customnutritionwarehouse.com and throwing in some hormones of your choice. 1-Test and 4-AD make for a nice first cycle. You can get the powders from 1fast400. You can get quite a bit of hormones into the T-Gel.

A1C Adams

jwp888

Awards
Actually if this is going to be your first PH cycle I would just buy the bottle of LG. It is actually cheaper, unless you buy the powder in a good size bulk. For just the powder from 1fast it will be $30 and then you have to buy the Tgel bottle, but you need it to hold 12 grams.

However, if you plan on buying more PH's, ahead of the ban, then buying in bulk from 1fast, Desinger and Custom is the way to go.

I have used LG's prodcut and it was good :) I like the LG 1t+4ad+4oht a lil better, but both are solid.

Oh and you will need some PCT. Custom has all you will ever need and at great prices.

rsray1975

Board Supporter
Awards
Actually if this is going to be your first PH cycle I would just buy the bottle of LG. It is actually cheaper, unless you buy the powder in a good size bulk. For just the powder from 1fast it will be $30 and then you have to buy the Tgel bottle, but you need it to hold 12 grams.

However, if you plan on buying more PH's, ahead of the ban, then buying in bulk from 1fast, Desinger and Custom is the way to go.

I have used LG's prodcut and it was good :) I like the LG 1t+4ad+4oht a lil better, but both are solid.

Oh and you will need some PCT. Custom has all you will ever need and at great prices.
what was your doses at with the I like the LG 1t+4ad+4oht?

NeillO

Awards
Thanks for the feedback everybody. I got nolva for PCT, and milk thistle for on-cycle. So would 6 squirts / day for 4 weeks be about right for a first cycle?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback everybody. I got nolva for PCT, and milk thistle for on-cycle. So would 6 squirts / day for 4 weeks be about right for a first cycle?
That seems about right. I agree with jwp888 that LG's 1-T Hydroxytest is a great product for a first cycle, since it has some natural anti-e properties. Let me add that Custom's T-4 is already highly concentrated and you would not want to add anything to it. If you wanted to use additional PHs, you would get a separate bottle of T-gel and add the additional PHs into it. Incidentally, the BDC gel used in Custom's transdermal products is first class all the way.