help finish m-drol pct

manofgod

after much research and reading countless post here on AM(by the way thanks to all those who invest in this site ) iam almost ready to start a cycle of m-drol,i got mostly everything in order i believe but last question on
PCT, here is what i got so far;
cel cycle assist& liver support 2 wks prior& thru cycle

m-drol 10-20-30-maybe 4th wk 30 wait and see
taurine
cycle assist & liver support

PCT
NOLVADEX40-30-20-10(i no a serm is a must)
***this is where i need help
ive read 6oxo or 6 trione comes next but its extremely hard to find or way to much$ what is the best clone for 6-0x0 or do i need to go another direction?
also what else is needed for a successful pct? i want all that i need but dont want to go overboard either .

manofgod

Sorry about the delay I had to step away but no this is not my first cycle but it will bethe first one done the right way, young and foolish before lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say go with clomid instead for pct but w/e.

and forget the 6-oxo, go with 6-bromo, or transdermal formestane.

I cant comment on erase, as I've yet to use it. maybe pes should send me a bottle **wink wink***;)

maybe some cycle assist from cel, or animal stak 2 to go with your serm

manofgod

I'm doing this on an iPhone keeps losing signal, thanks for responding ,I had planed on running cycle assist thru p c t and I all ready have the nolbadx, I just didn't no what else to run with it for a thorough p c t. 6 bromo ? What week of p c t to start? And what dosage?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
def run cycle assist and liver support all the way through cycle and pct. preload cycle assist for a week before cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run your nolva as planned

Erase. 2 caps a day
What ever natty t booster u like
Dhea