stano-drol pct

massolic

Awards
  • Established
would inhibit E/ERASE AND AI PCS be enough of pct for a 6 weeks of stano at 450-600 mgs?

cycle will be:
300 450 600 600 600 600
cylce assist
(Nolva on hand)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.
You already have Nolva, use it for your pct.

The Erase and PCS would be an excellent addition to your nolva however.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I really doubt he needs a SERM as a PCT for just stano, Its so mild and its a shorter cycle. I would say just keep what you have and keep the nolva in case anything goes wrong. (which I doubt)

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Also, some people use a cortisol control like lean xtreme during pct. When your body's trying to re-balance your hormones it will release cortisol and make it more difficult to keep gains.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I really doubt he needs a SERM as a PCT for just stano, Its so mild and its a shorter cycle. I would say just keep what you have and keep the nolva in case anything goes wrong. (which I doubt)
you doubt... sounds like you dont really know.. and your just giving out b.s. advice...

dont know why you would reccomend not using a serm... stanodrol is a steroid

OP use your nolva 20/20/10/10 at least

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is not required for such a compound like stanodrol. It is a non methylated, DHT based prohormone that is one of the weakest anabolic compounds around. And a research SERM that contains unknown solvents in it would prove to be more harmful to your body then what the stanodrol is! I recommended He does not use a serm when it is not needed. He can run a SERM if he would like but he would be fine with a well planned OTC PCT. Before going and force feeding research chemicals (that are illegal for human consumption) to people right away and assuming my advice to be "bs", maybe do some research to see if they're needed and worth the additional risks.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is not required for such a compound like stanodrol. It is a non methylated, DHT based prohormone that is one of the weakest anabolic compounds around. And a research SERM that contains unknown solvents in it would prove to be more harmful to your body then what the stanodrol is! I recommended He does not use a serm when it is not needed. He can run a SERM if he would like but he would be fine with a well planned OTC PCT. Before going and force feeding research chemicals (that are illegal for human consumption) to people right away and assuming my advice to be "bs", maybe do some research to see if they're needed and worth the additional risks.

Did i mention anything about research chems? I would never put that **** in my body nor would I recommend anyone else to do so. (I use pills from the pharmacy..)

I also get bloodwork before and after I cycle and I would never use an otc pct for any steroid...

Many respected reputable members on this forum and many others would agree that your advice of not using a serm is irresponsible.

I think you may be the one who needs to do a little more research. Steroids shut you down.:ugh2:

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
If he can get a RX for a Serm then more power to him and I say go for it. And Not useing a serm for a methylated anabolic would be irresponsible, but This is a Non methyl, Not nearly as potent and not nearly the shutdown. Hell, I had bloodwork done as part of a routine checkup 2 weeks after an OCT PCT for h-drol and everything was normal except LDL cholesterol was a little elevated for me but still within normal range. a steroid it may be but not being methylated limits its influence on our body. Thats why you can run it at 750mg for 8 weeks and still have less sides then 20mg of super for 3 weeks. Anything methylated I would recommend a SERM, but IMO its not required for non methyl, also he is running it at a stacking dose, Not even a solo run dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
add in 15mg of epistane, and your pct will be gtg!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a non methylated, 5a reduced 2 step prohormone that converts to dht (dihydrotestosterone) that is a weak anabolic compounds but strong, purely androgenic compound bla bla bla the rest is just fluff.
there, fixed. looks better.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
add in 15mg of epistane, and your pct will be gtg!
Wouldn't Epi be supressive? The stano is such a low dose that the epi might be more suppressive lol. Right now I'm stacking stano with epi , 600/600/600/600/750/750 & 30/40/40/50/50/50 and I only started feeling it when I ramped up the dose of epi to 40mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did i mention anything about research chems? I would never put that **** in my body nor would I recommend anyone else to do so. (I use pills from the pharmacy..)

I also get bloodwork before and after I cycle and I would never use an otc pct for any steroid...

Many respected reputable members on this forum and many others would agree that your advice of not using a serm is irresponsible.

I think you may be the one who needs to do a little more research. Steroids shut you down.:ugh2:

I think both of you need to quit arguing, as you both need to continue your research on aas.

and I use research chems. I like them better than pills. it's a personal preference, not using a serm is also a person preference.

I think someone can get by not using a serm with a cycle of pro dht. they would have to dose pretty high, frequent, and long for it to be on par with something like superdrol, or epistane.

a natty t-booster and ai like 6-bromo would be enough.

but dont expect much from the pro dht either though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't Epi be supressive? The stano is such a low dose that the epi might be more suppressive lol. Right now I'm stacking stano with epi , 600/600/600/600/750/750 & 30/40/40/50/50/50 and I only started feeling it when I ramped up the dose of epi to 40mg
yes, I was joking at first.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and you both seem like good dudes, no need to get mad, we can just discuss and learn from another.

this may seem hypocritic of me with my condesending post that fequently pop up, but really, if you think something is wrong someone said, dont get upset, just go find a reputable source with info proving they are mistaken.

:D

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
oh, and you both seem like good dudes, no need to get mad, we can just discuss and learn from another.

this may seem hypocritic of me with my condesending post that fequently pop up, but really, if you think something is wrong someone said, dont get upset, just go find a reputable source with info proving they are mistaken.

:D
Fair enough, Blame it on the steroids :scool:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Screw it, run otc pct every cycle

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Screw it, run otc pct every cycle
Lol, Bad idea when you start running the more potent stuff. No way would I go oct for the cycle I'm running now

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i was just kidding, im done trying to tell people about serms

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
actually i do worry about other people.. maybe too much