Halodrol - Best For Strength Gains?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Assuming a good diet & great training routine, would anyone else consider Halodrol for the Highest Strength Gains? I know Tren would also be in the running, but Hdrol is alot easier to get. Ive read a load of logs/reviews, took the 10% of usuable info and this is the conclusion I've reached. Note: I haven't read many convincing Boladrol Logs. Mostly Reps/Aspiring Reps.

uncheelstar

Awards
Yes, and also one of the best ones to take for your body. It is one of the few you can do what you want with it based on your diet. Bulking, cutting, but you will definitely see an increase in strength.

smith22

Awards
i kinda consider hdrol a beginner ph.. used for cutting mostly and you would get way more strength off sd

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if strength is purely your goal, then sd, boladrol, pro dienolone, m14add would probably be you best legal options, with sd or boladrol being the best.

stack some form of test (like 4ad, or even inject test) with either, and enjoy the ride.

cdma (hd) is a mild anabolic/androgenic steroid. it does not aromatize, and also does not bind very strongly to the androgen receptor. but it does have a long half life.

it's best used where quality lean mass is the main goal. it's a slow building steroid, that produces lean gains, that are easy to maintain.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
More strength from sd? I read alot of stuff that makes me think sd is less strength, but more mass.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must not of ran sd before. get a quality sd clone & run it at 20mg e/d.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i absolutely loved HD! a nice 6 week cycle that i got 10 quality pounds from and totally transformed the way i look. also, shutdown was not an issue. PCT was easy.

as far as MOST strength, superdrol will definitely give you more.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

yes, it will definitely give you more strength, and sides

if youre new to phs hdrol is the way to go use a serm:afro:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established

yes, it will definitely give you more strength, and sides

if youre new to phs hdrol is the way to go use a serm:afro:
agreed. i felt amazing the whole time i was on hdrol. love the gains!

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
More strength from sd? I read alot of stuff that makes me think sd is less strength, but more mass.
If you already know, then why are you starting a thread asking which is best for strength?? People with experience are answering you.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
If you already know, then why are you starting a thread asking which is best for strength?? People with experience are answering you.
Simply looking for more opinions, possibly questioning some answers. Looks like I'm getting some great feedback. Let's not get off track with your BS.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
i absolutely loved HD! a nice 6 week cycle that i got 10 quality pounds from and totally transformed the way i look. also, shutdown was not an issue. PCT was easy.

Did you log your hd cycle by chance?

catty66

catty66

Awards
If I wanted to do a mild oral steroid cycle for strength, I would definitely choose epi over haladrol.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to do a mild oral steroid cycle for strength, I would definitely choose epi over haladrol.
I like epi alot, I've just never seen alot of strength increase from the 2 epi cycles I've done.