Need Help deciding how to stack and bridge PH/DS for a major recomp

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
My ideas for a Recomp/cut stack that would last 8 weeks.. I have plenty of PH/DS that I would like to use and maybe log. Tren LV/Turinabol LV/Katanadrol/Androhard. There are 2 different ways I have thought to run them and here they are:

Weeks 1-4: Tren LV 90mg
Weeks 3-8: Turinabol 90mg
Weeks 4-8: Katana 250mg & Androhard 500mg

or

Weeks 1-3: Tren LV 90mg & Androhard 500mg
Weeks 4-8: Katanadrol 250 mg

Am open to suggestions and/or experiences. Have Torem for PCT and will likely use the TRS from primordial with it. Maybe this is overkill but I want to take my bf% down to 8%, I am about 12 or 13% right now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were you, I'd try to use the androhard through the whole cycle. This will keep libido up. You do NOT want to end Tren LV and then start Hdrol. You want them to overlap so that when you finish Tren LV you are going to be just getting into the good stuff with the Turinabol.

Basically, the first one with androhard througout. Or get dermacrine.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of dermacrine on hand. and I was starting the hdrol during the 3rd week of tren LV but I guess I could start it the second week and overlap them a little more. So, I assume that you don't think this is too much of an Oral stack??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ideas for a Recomp/cut stack that would last 8 weeks.. I have plenty of PH/DS that I would like to use and maybe log. Tren LV/Turinabol LV/Katanadrol/Androhard. There are 2 different ways I have thought to run them and here they are:

Weeks 1-4: Tren LV 90mg
Weeks 4-8: Katana 250mg & Androhard 500mg

or

Weeks 4-8: Katanadrol 250 mg

Am open to suggestions and/or experiences. Have Torem for PCT and will likely use the TRS from primordial with it. Maybe this is overkill but I want to take my bf% down to 8%, I am about 12 or 13% right now.
My recommendation would be just stack Turinabol and AndroHard for a 6-week cycle. You could add the Dermacrine in as a base, but it's not necessary.

If you are going to use the TRS, then that is perfect for PCT for that cycle.

Make sure your NUTRITION is targeted at fat loss, then - and lift heavy and intense.

~Rosie~

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation would be just stack Turinabol and AndroHard for a 6-week cycle. You could add the Dermacrine in as a base, but it's not necessary.

If you are going to use the TRS, then that is perfect for PCT for that cycle.

Make sure your NUTRITION is targeted at fat loss, then - and lift heavy and intense.

~Rosie~
Thank you for your advice Rosie! But, am kind of set on using the Katana(Furazabol) as my main hardener. So if I were to do that, I would just to the Turinabol and Katana for 6 weeks... But, I would really like to utilize my Tren LV before the 12/2011 exp. date. and I have a show on the 18, 19, 20 of Feb. and would really like to be as cut and muscular as possible. I just started my 3rd DC blast on Monday and will start this cutting cycle on next Monday. My new idea is to start the Turinabol a week earlier and purchase another bottle of Androhard to run the entire 7 weeks to keep the libido up. So here is a revised plan for a 7 week run:

Tren LV: 90/90/90/0/0/0/0
Turinabol LV: 0/90/90/90/90/90/90
Androhard: 500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Katanadrol: 0/0/250/250/250/250/250

I know this won't be crazy harsh on my liver, but I am sure my cholesterol and BP will be horrible, so Toco 8 will be a staple. But, I would like more suggestions/critiques on this. I know there are more of you out there AM memebers! I will be cutting carbs a little bit in the beginning and keeping a few hundred calories under maintenance then dropping to keto around week 3 or 4. I feel like I should log this. :thinking:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeks 4-8: Katanadrol 350 mg

this is what I recomend. stacking a dht derivative (fura) with a pro dht compound I dont feel is a good idea.

stacking it (androhard) with the tren is a great idea, the androgen dht will help with the unwanted sides. and i'd say the same is a great idea to go fura/cdma as well, but i'd say to keep the fura at 350 if you can.

run this option, and you wont be disapointed.

and I prefer clomid, but if you like torem, then go with the torem & trs.
:friday:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
tren and andro ftw!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
this is what I recomend. stacking a dht derivative (fura) with a pro dht compound I dont feel is a good idea.

stacking it (androhard) with the tren is a great idea, the androgen dht will help with the unwanted sides. and i'd say the same is a great idea to go fura/cdma as well, but i'd say to keep the fura at 350 if you can.

run this option, and you wont be disapointed.

and I prefer clomid, but if you like torem, then go with the torem & trs.
:friday:
Thanks for the advice. I had an idea last night, since I want to be cut for the 18th & 19th of February, would it be wise to flip where the tren is? Because after the 20th I will change back my diet and add carbs in...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you by chance have enough tren to last you more than 3-4 weeks?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I had an idea last night, since I want to be cut for the 18th & 19th of February, would it be wise to flip where the tren is? Because after the 20th I will change back my diet and add carbs in...
im not sure what you mean by flip the tren?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your advice Rosie! But, am kind of set on using the Katana(Furazabol) as my main hardener. So if I were to do that, I would just to the Turinabol and Katana for 6 weeks... But, I would really like to utilize my Tren LV before the 12/2011 exp. date. and I have a show on the 18, 19, 20 of Feb. and would really like to be as cut and muscular as possible. I just started my 3rd DC blast on Monday and will start this cutting cycle on next Monday. My new idea is to start the Turinabol a week earlier and purchase another bottle of Androhard to run the entire 7 weeks to keep the libido up. So here is a revised plan for a 7 week run:

I know this won't be crazy harsh on my liver, but I am sure my cholesterol and BP will be horrible, so Toco 8 will be a staple. But, I would like more suggestions/critiques on this. I know there are more of you out there AM memebers! I will be cutting carbs a little bit in the beginning and keeping a few hundred calories under maintenance then dropping to keto around week 3 or 4. I feel like I should log this. :thinking:
That is WAY too much stuff for a recomp. I think you are putting too much emphasis on your "supps' and maybe not enough in other areas. For a recomp the Turin/Katadrol should be fine (or Androhard/Turin) but u certainly dont need to take 4 PHs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your right, he should be using 6,

**slaps self on hand, why didn't I think of that****

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Do you by chance have enough tren to last you more than 3-4 weeks?
Yeah quite possibly.. I have an almost full bottle of Tren LV with about 100 servings(estimate) @ 45mg a serving. enough for about 6 weeks or more
im not sure what you mean by flip the tren?
Put it at the end of the cycle...
That is WAY too much stuff for a recomp. I think you are putting too much emphasis on your "supps' and maybe not enough in other areas. For a recomp the Turin/Katadrol should be fine (or Androhard/Turin) but u certainly dont need to take 4 PHs
You're right about taking too many PH's, I agree with you about the fact that I don't NEED that many to accomplish what I want. But, the fact that my JOB requires my physical performance and physical "aesthetic" to be top notch makes me want to be able to gain strength and stamina while getting my bf down to 8% or lower by feb. 18 made me think that maybe a cycle like this would benefit my goals. But, I could be wrong. It's just the time frame that worries me. Whatever, I guess I can just run the Turin/Katana and be fine with it but I don't think 250mg a day on the Katana is enough, as I only have 1 bottle. and this cycle needs to be at least 5 weeks long, plus I figure that if i'm going to run some ph's then I should be willing to do one as long as I can because I don't like the 4 week-ers. I want at least 6 weeks and hella progress in that amount of time.. :mischievous:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hey funk - happy to chime in and subbing for now. I'll reply later with some advice but running late for work! :eek:uttahere:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
hey funk - happy to chime in and subbing for now. I'll reply later with some advice but running late for work! :eek:uttahere:
Thanks man. I am leaning towards 3 weeks of tren with 6 weeks of tuirn bridged with the high dosed fura for 4...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funk, there is nothing wrong with the second outline that I said I agree with.

yes, it is 4 compounds. but it is an 8 week cycle. with each of the two compounds split up.

I dont think it's going to matter where you put the tren/andro, or hd/fura. but I can see your logic for the tren in the back ground.

if you were to do this, I think I may suggest running it hd/androhard into pro dienolone/fura

being that cut/recomp is your ultimate goal.

switching up compounds may help continue fresh gains. though I have no data to support this, just purely bro science based off my knowledge of compounds. :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just stick to the Furazabol and Turinabol - no need to add anything else. if you want to add the AndroHard, fine, but you don't need to stack more than 2-3 hormonals.

As long as you store your Tren properly, it can last anywhere from 2-5 years past the expiration date. Room temperature for liqua-vades - if they get too cold, the ingredients fall out and may need reheating before use.

Using hormonals, you're not going to need to cut your carbohydrates that low - and certainly no need for keto to lose fat effectively and successfully (even withOUT hormonal use), IMO.

~Rosie~

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I advise two cmpds at once, max. No need for more than that, IMO it just adds unwanted sides. Run the tren and androhard for 6 wks and save the rest for the next cycle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you had to pick two compounds out of all that, I'd do what CC suggested and run the tren and androhard. Tren FTW

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he wasn't stacking 4 compound for 8 weeks.

I would like to see some logical reasoning why he cant run 2 compounds for 4 weeks, and then switch to 2 different compounds for 4 weeks.

please, someone educate me on this reasoning.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Last summer, I kept it real simply, I just used Tren LV with Androhard for five weeks. I had great results. I was able to stay very lean and kept 10 pounds after pct. The cycle went very smooth. My bp got a little high sometimes. And my libido was a little hammered by the end even with the androhard, but I expected that. I am starting to learn that diet is key when using this stuff and stacking a bunch of different things can be a waste.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just stick to the Furazabol and Turinabol - no need to add anything else. if you want to add the AndroHard, fine, but you don't need to stack more than 2-3 hormonals.

As long as you store your Tren properly, it can last anywhere from 2-5 years past the expiration date. Room temperature for liqua-vades - if they get too cold, the ingredients fall out and may need reheating before use.

Using hormonals, you're not going to need to cut your carbohydrates that low - and certainly no need for keto to lose fat effectively and successfully (even withOUT hormonal use), IMO.

~Rosie~
I like ideas and thoughts on diet Rose. I have a super active job and lifestyle, I've never had a problem with my weight, just losing muscle and power while trying to be very lean
I advise two cmpds at once, max. No need for more than that, IMO it just adds unwanted sides. Run the tren and androhard for 6 wks and save the rest for the next cycle.
I was just wanting to bridge into another stack because I don't have enough androhard for more than a 4 week run.
If you had to pick two compounds out of all that, I'd do what CC suggested and run the tren and androhard. Tren FTW
Would it be beneficial to run the tren for only 2 weeks??

I would like to see some logical reasoning why he cant run 2 compounds for 4 weeks, and then switch to 2 different compounds for 4 weeks.

um, yes you seem to be correct :lol:
funk, there is nothing wrong with the second outline that I said I agree with.

yes, it is 4 compounds. but it is an 8 week cycle. with each of the two compounds split up.

I dont think it's going to matter where you put the tren/andro, or hd/fura. but I can see your logic for the tren in the back ground.

if you were to do this, I think I may suggest running it hd/androhard into pro dienolone/fura

being that cut/recomp is your ultimate goal.

switching up compounds may help continue fresh gains. though I have no data to support this, just purely bro science based off my knowledge of compounds. :D
So, I've decided either run the tren for 2 bridge the turinabol for 5 more and the androhard for 3 then fura for 4. For 7 weeks total with only week 2 having more than 2 compounds. That way I could run fura @ 300mg. Unless, its not worth it to run tren for that short of a period.. if thats the concensus, I will run the turinabol for 6 weeks androhard for 3 and fura for 3 @ 350mg. Which would you run brah? Does anyone think these are poor options? Opinions please

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like ideas and thoughts on diet Rose. I have a super active job and lifestyle, I've never had a problem with my weight, just losing muscle and power while trying to be very lean
You do not have to lose muscle and power when cutting - in fact, the PRIMARY goal of cutting should be to MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT MUSCLE MASS, with fat loss your secondary objective.

Everyone will have a method that works best for them re nutritional methods, but personally I think that calorie/carbohydrate cycling is the BEST way to go about fat loss. If you go this route, again, everyone responds best to different cycling periods - for example, 2-3 days less than or at Maintenance, and then 1-2 days above Maintenance works for me; whereas others will do 4-5 days below Maintenance and then 1 days above Maintenance; or you can do 3-4 days below and then a single refeed day above Maintenance, etc. It really is something you have to experiment with to find your own "sweet spot" re progress and results.

~Rosie~

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Running compunds for 2-3 weeks is not an ideal way to run them IMO.

I would run tren 90-120mg 6 weeks, turnibol 75-100mg 6 weeks. Dermacrine on op to help lathargy.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You do not have to lose muscle and power when cutting - in fact, the PRIMARY goal of cutting should be to MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT MUSCLE MASS, with fat loss your secondary objective.

Everyone will have a method that works best for them re nutritional methods, but personally I think that calorie/carbohydrate cycling is the BEST way to go about fat loss. If you go this route, again, everyone responds best to different cycling periods - for example, 2-3 days less than or at Maintenance, and then 1-2 days above Maintenance works for me; whereas others will do 4-5 days below Maintenance and then 1 days above Maintenance; or you can do 3-4 days below and then a single refeed day above Maintenance, etc. It really is something you have to experiment with to find your own "sweet spot" re progress and results.

~Rosie~
I know that I dont have to lose muscle while cutting, but while cutting in the past I wasn't satisfied with staying stagnet in strength. I would prefer to gain strength with anabolics added in. The "sweet spot" for me has been hard to find, although iam at my physical best I've ever been

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established

I would run tren 90-120mg 6 weeks, turnibol 75-100mg 6 weeks. Dermacrine on op to help lathargy.
I agree with you on the ideal way to run them, but I was hoping for a kickstart on strength to recomp/cut to add as much LBM as possible in this cycle. Either way, I am running turinabol at 90 for six weeks...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that I dont have to lose muscle while cutting, but while cutting in the past I wasn't satisfied with staying stagnet in strength. I would prefer to gain strength with anabolics added in. The "sweet spot" for me has been hard to find, although iam at my physical best I've ever been
You don't need anabolics to keep progress with strength - but if that's your prerogative, that's your choice.

Just aim your training more towards strength, since anything is going to work for fat loss, and the heavier and more intense the better, IMO.

You just have to keep experimenting to find that "sweet spot"/method for YOU. All the best :)

~Rosie~

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
You don't need anabolics to keep progress with strength - but if that's your prerogative, that's your choice.

Just aim your training more towards strength, since anything is going to work for fat loss, and the heavier and more intense the better, IMO.

You just have to keep experimenting to find that "sweet spot"/method for YOU. All the best :)

~Rosie~
Wow, now I feel scolded and like I don't work hard enough. Oh well, I guess I'm just greedy.:dunno:

DC is what I am adding to my regular routine for strength, because of the low-volume high-Intensity training :D

Thank you for the advice, always good to get new perspectives. It always helps Rosie

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck dieting and not loosing strength or muscle tissue without the help of anabolics.

if you want to increase fat loss naturally, you will need to increase the amount of mitochondria in your muscle cells.

best way to do this is with intense cardio, preferable in short intesive burst.

a low dose of a single anabolic compound should be enough to prevent muscle catabolism if diet is right.

if that is your goal. if you want to build muscle & loose fat, diet & training will be key in whatever it is.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
good luck dieting and not loosing strength or muscle tissue without the help of anabolics.

if you want to increase fat loss naturally, you will need to increase the amount of mitochondria in your muscle cells.

best way to do this is with intense cardio, preferable in short intesive burst.

a low dose of a single anabolic compound should be enough to prevent muscle catabolism if diet is right.

if that is your goal. if you want to build muscle & loose fat, diet & training will be key in whatever it is.
I'm still running one of the above-mentioned cycles and would like to know your opinion.

And yes my job is full of plenty interval cardio.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turinabol @ 90mg for 6 weeks

pro dienolone @ 90mg for 4 weeks

If it was me, i'd really like to add the fura in there, but cant really figure out where without extending the cycle another 3 weeks.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

F it, why not run 1 compound 4 weeks then switch to another 4 weeks then another 4 weeks then another 4 weeks. Just f-ing with you a little but IMO jb, long runs with orals, ESPECIALLY PHs, is less efficient. Remember all these PHs need to be converted before they become anabolic. Your body is an amazing machine and I would bet you the rates of conversion to the target compound decrease the longer you run them. Thats just how the body works- negative feedback loops and all that. Not saying you cant run them, i mean its the OPs choice he can run 6 months of sdrol at 200mg ED if he wants, but thats just not how i do it so i was giving him my advice. That cool?

I was just wanting to bridge into another stack because I don't have enough androhard for more than a 4 week run.

Would it be beneficial to run the tren for only 2 weeks??
You only have 2 wks of tren, I thot u had 6?

So, I've decided either run the tren for 2 bridge the turinabol for 5 more and the androhard for 3 then fura for 4. For 7 weeks total with only week 2 having more than 2 compounds. That way I could run fura @ 300mg. Unless, its not worth it to run tren for that short of a period.. if thats the concensus, I will run the turinabol for 6 weeks androhard for 3 and fura for 3 @ 350mg. Which would you run brah? Does anyone think these are poor options? Opinions please
No offense bro but kind of sounds like you are set in your decisions despite any outside opinion. And good for you, its totally your prerogative.

I hope you won't be offensed but, im subbed to too many posts already plus private messages plus all the more important things going on for me (gym, football, wife, work, etc. - not necessarily in that order, lol), I'm going to unsub to the thread cause you made up ur mind before i jumped in but feel free to PM me if need be.

Agreed, repped.

I agree with you on the ideal way to run them, but I was hoping for a kickstart on strength to recomp/cut to add as much LBM as possible in this cycle. Either way, I am running turinabol at 90 for six weeks...
Tear it up bro. Lets see a log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, now I feel scolded and like I don't work hard enough. Oh well, I guess I'm just greedy.:dunno:

DC is what I am adding to my regular routine for strength, because of the low-volume high-Intensity training :D

Thank you for the advice, always good to get new perspectives. It always helps Rosie
I'm not scolding at all, LOL - just trying to help out and give you a new perspective on things that you might not have thought of before :lol

HIGH volume, high intensity works well for mass AND strength, so maybe you want to look at adding more volume (although if the training is working for you, then there's no need to change it until it's not - and if you're progressing weekly, then it shouldn't not be working).

No worries :)

~Rosie~

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie, have you ever run any of the compounds the o.p. is thinking of running?

just curious.

Reactions: mw1
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F it, why not run 1 compound 4 weeks then switch to another 4 weeks then another 4 weeks then another 4 weeks. Just f-ing with you a little but IMO jb, long runs with orals, ESPECIALLY PHs, is less efficient. Remember all these PHs need to be converted before they become anabolic. Your body is an amazing machine and I would bet you the rates of conversion to the target compound decrease the longer you run them. Thats just how the body works- negative feedback loops and all that. Not saying you cant run them, i mean its the OPs choice he can run 6 months of sdrol at 200mg ED if he wants, but thats just not how i do it so i was giving him my advice. That cool?

nice, repped.

and hd & fura dont need to convert to work their magic. both are already active steroids. which is why I'd probably choose those two.

gains from oral anabolic steroids pretty much stop after 6-8 weeks.

I would either run the hd/pro dien for 6 weeks, or fura/pro dien for 6, or the hd/fura for 6.

im not a fan of androhard, but i've never ran it either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie, have you ever run any of the compounds the o.p. is thinking of running?

just curious.
I don't do hormonals (anyone who's been on AM a while knows my stance on females using hormonals) - I have no need to, and are far from having reached my natural potential (one doesn't need to look outside nutrition, training, and natural supplementation, IMO, if they have NOT maximized themselves naturally). Hence why I never give a personal experience perspective on hormonals - but that's not to say I don't know about them, how they work, how to set up cycles and PCT, etc.

~Rosie~

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
If I could rep all of you again, I would. But, I'm sure I will down the road.. Anyways, thank you to all. I have decided on a 6 week Turin and 5 weeks of Fura at 250mg(Wish I had another bottle to run this at a higher amount). I will save the pro dienolone to run with the androhard in june/july. I will try to do a log of this, but the fact that I don't have a computer right now will hinder the amount that I update.

Sorry, for all my silly ideas and questions. I will try to keep it simple from now on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't do hormonals (anyone who's been on AM a while knows my stance on females using hormonals) - I have no need to, and are far from having reached my natural potential (one doesn't need to look outside nutrition, training, and natural supplementation, IMO, if they have NOT maximized themselves naturally). Hence why I never give a personal experience perspective on hormonals - but that's not to say I don't know about them, how they work, how to set up cycles and PCT, etc.

~Rosie~
{:x