SD - Pulse, Bridge, or Straight Run?

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
What do you think about running SuperDrol? Pulse, Bridge, or Straight Run?

I don't have much value in Pulsing. I think the recovery aspect of steroid use is one of the key benefits. You don't get this by Pulsing.

I am considering bridging SD to Epi. I liked Epi. Sides were minor - results pretty good. And I felt pretty good while on it.

I'm thinking of six weeks total run:

SD:

10/20/20/0/0/0

Epi

0/0/30/40/40/40

OR,

Will I be better off with a 4 or 5 week straight run of SD?

SD 10/20/20/20/20

Never ran SD, only Halo and Epi (3 cycles total). The key with this upcoming one is the diet and training have steadily improved.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the SD Epi Bridge like you have it.

You should have a SERM for sure.

Other things you should look into

HCGenerate (can be used on cycle or PCT to aid in testosterone recovery)
Dermacrine @ nutraplanet (will help with sides big time and keep you feeling good used on cycle)
Forma-stanzol (taper down used during PCT to keep muscles intact and not allow a strong estrogen rebound)

Nutritional type supplements (these are just as important):

Gear (3 caps with pre-WO meal, 3 caps with post-WO meal, 2 caps with final meal)
Need2Slin (this will help keep glycogen stores full which SD does like crazy)
Whey (100 g a day)
Better protein bars (easier to use on the go if you have a busy schedule)
Creatine (lots of it)

Obviously it would be hard to buy all of these although that would be amazing lol. Pick and choose what you think will help you the most.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the six weeks, make sure you have a SERM (either natural like resveratrol found in sustain alpha by primordial performance or pharmacological like torem or clomid) and I usually use an AI week 4 of PCT and I recommend Erase from PES, it's a great product and helps fight off post cycle cortisol too.

Why would he need this if superdrol stores glycogen "like crazy" already? Wouldn't Need2Slin pale in comparison to superdrol in that category?

Dermacrine @ nutraplanet (will help with sides big time and keep you feeling good)
Forma-stanzol (taper down used during PCT to keep muscles intact and not allow a strong estrogen rebound)
Both of these can cause shutdown or keep someone shut down. I don't know why they would be recommended for PCT unless you specifically mention to low-dose them (which you didn't!!)

Creatine (lots of it)
Honestly creatine can be dosed at 3 grams a day and maintain full levels in the blood/muscle. So lots of it compared to, say, the size of a grain of sand, then yes, lots!

Whey (100 g a day)
Pretty blanket amount imo. What if he's 175 lb 5'10" at 8-12% BF? What if he's 235 5'10" and 14-18% BF? He didn't really list any stats.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
SD for 6 weeks. Clomid for 4. Throw some exe in there as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD for 6 weeks. Clomid for 4. Throw some exe in there as well.
What dosage for SD are you recommending and why 6 weeks? Same with the clomid. Why exemestane? At the 4th of PCT I assume to take out the raised E2 levels, but why aren't you explaining any of that to the OP?

Don't worry bro, Detective BBG is on the case :privateeye::sigh1:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would he need this if superdrol stores glycogen "like crazy" already? Wouldn't Need2Slin pale in comparison to superdrol in that category?
It was for PCT.

Both of these can cause shutdown or keep someone shut down. I don't know why they would be recommended for PCT unless you specifically mention to low-dose them (which you didn't!!)
Ah Derma I meant on cycle that's why I said it would help with sides. Not for PCT.

Forma-stanzol for PCT. Tapered down.

Honestly creatine can be dosed at 3 grams a day and maintain full levels in the blood/muscle. So lots of it compared to, say, the size of a grain of sand, then yes, lots!
I just said use lots of creatine lol.

Pretty blanket amount imo. What if he's 175 lb 5'10" at 8-12% BF? What if he's 235 5'10" and 14-18% BF? He didn't really list any stats.
His stats are right there for you to see.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What dosage for SD are you recommending and why 6 weeks? Same with the clomid. Why exemestane? At the 4th of PCT I assume to take out the raised E2 levels, but why aren't you explaining any of that to the OP?

Don't worry bro, Detective BBG is on the case :privateeye::sigh1:
Jesus, you're out to get everybody today.

Between 10-30mg sd. 100mg Clomid. 12.5mg exe. It's what I do. Take it or leave it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the six weeks, make sure you have a SERM (either natural like resveratrol found in sustain alpha by primordial performance or pharmacological like torem or clomid) and I usually use an AI week 4 of PCT and I recommend Erase from PES, it's a great product and helps fight off post cycle cortisol too.
You are recommending 6 weeks of an SD/Epi bridge with the resveratrol in sustain alpha as the SERM? :privateeye::sigh1:

OP do not skimp on a real SERM. You need Clomid, Nolva, or Torem for this cycle. It is mandatory.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of good info in here. Good questions and answers. Had me salivating to put my $.02 but everything seems answered since then. Although one thing I would do is hit up the GEAR while on and in PCT. Nothing like actually having protein available when your body is ready to use it. If I were to do that I would also consider adding in some SubEcdy by LG into my PCT if they released it yet. That would keep protein synthesis high like while on cycle and maybe even promote a little growth.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good info in here. Good questions and answers. Had me salivating to put my $.02 but everything seems answered since then. Although one thing I would do is hit up the GEAR while on and in PCT. Nothing like actually having protein available when your body is ready to use it. If I were to do that I would also consider adding in some SubEcdy by LG into my PCT if they released it yet. That would keep protein synthesis high like while on cycle and maybe even promote a little growth.
Hey Kleen,

Howbout this in PCT to have you salivating:

Gear, Super Plasma Protein powder, and SubEcdy by LG...

Read em' n wheep :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey Kleen,

Howbout this in PCT to have you salivating:

Gear, Super Plasma Protein powder, and SubEcdy by LG...

Read em' n wheep :)
Uhm you should have told me to stuff a napkin in my pants before that... My dry cleaner is gonna have a field day now. ;)

Yeah I said it that sounds orgasmic regarding protein synthesis.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are recommending 6 weeks of an SD/Epi bridge with the resveratrol in sustain alpha as the SERM? :privateeye::sigh1:

OP do not skimp on a real SERM. You need Clomid, Nolva, or Torem for this cycle. It is mandatory.
I said he needs a SERM, I said use one or the other depending on what he can get. There's a reason some people choose ph and ds instead of injectables, sometimes it's legality or simply they can't get the stuff shipped to them. Research chems count in there too.

You're recommending forma as PCT for a cycle of havoc? Here's how that goes: Low estrogen levels during cycle into suppressed estrogen levels during PCT and then after PCT they rise. Using the forma at the end of PCT would be better. That way when the estrogen rises but doesn't affect the receptor (due to a SERM, be it natural or clomid/torem) it will be kept in check by the forma. Otherwise he might have estrogen side effects after PCT. Also, forma can lower DHT which is not good for keeping gains/maintaing libido/keeping estrogen in check.

Not to mention forma can be suppressive, but you didn't address.

Jesus, you're out to get everybody today.
Nah, just making sure this guy knows what is up. He's asking these questions because he doesn't know, giving vague answers (in your case) won't help as much as concise answers. As for choclatemilk... the dude was simply sending out some bogus info. Seriously.

To CM:

Like an idiot I fell for the nolvadex/novadex xt by gaspari trick and bought prohormones thinking everything is fine everything I need afterwards is at GNC. Wow I'm such an idiot I know.... I just finished my bottle its called Sizeabol and after researching the chemicals in it I've found out it's epistane and superdrol plus a bunch of stuff like milk thistle and tribulus. My question... I can't find any good sites that send nolva in time that I need it aka NOW! Also, my gains were about 8 pounds in 4 week cycle if that changes anything.
In only a few short months you're pretty knowledgeable, but tell the dude more of WHY and not more of WHAT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're recommending forma as PCT for a cycle of havoc?
He is using Superdrol.

He needs a SERM. OTC PCT will not do for SD.

I'm sick of this Forma for PCT thing. Forma is fine in PCT at a normal dose and tapered down.

LOL, way to dig in my trash. Remember you sourced me SERMs in that thread? Good times.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He is using Superdrol.

He needs a SERM. OTC PCT will not do for SD.

I'm sick of this Forma for PCT thing. Forma is fine in PCT at a normal dose and tapered down.

LOL, way to dig in my trash. Remember you sourced me that SERM in that thread? Good times.
I would taper up an AI though. I'm confused as to why to taper down but that's a discussion for another time.

I know OTC PCT won't do I'm just saying, if it comes down to it I'd rather see him use something, even HCGenerate.

And damn it I can't give you more reps atm for that last comment lol :aargh:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would taper up an AI though. I'm confused as to why to taper down but that's a discussion for another time.

I know OTC PCT won't do I'm just saying, if it comes down to it I'd rather see him use something, even HCGenerate.

And damn it I can't give you more reps atm for that last comment lol :aargh:
Ended up buying from those guys that time lol. I would rep you too but already did earlier.

That's fine I'm sure the OP doesn't mind discussion. Something is always better than nothing I agree. Tapering up keeps lowering estrogen lower and lower so once you come off the AI you get a rebound. Tapering down allows estrogen to slowly come back up so it wont rebound.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the SD Epi Bridge like you have it.

You should have a SERM for sure.

Other things you should look into

HCGenerate (can be used on cycle or PCT to aid in testosterone recovery)
Dermacrine @ nutraplanet (will help with sides big time and keep you feeling good used on cycle)

Nutritional type supplements (these are just as important):

Gear (3 caps with pre-WO meal, 3 caps with post-WO meal, 2 caps with final meal)
Whey (100 g a day)
Better protein bars (easier to use on the go if you have a busy schedule)
Creatine (lots of it)

Obviously it would be hard to buy all of these although that would be amazing lol. Pick and choose what you think will help you the most.
:facepalm:
OP most of what has been recommended in here in unnecessary and is just the usual N2BM pimping of products........they are just here to push product no matter if its needed or SAFE for the individual:fool2:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:facepalm:
OP most of what has been recommended in here in unnecessary and is just the usual N2BM pimping of products........they are just here to push product no matter if its needed or SAFE for the individual:fool2:
CEL, you are a competeing company. Ofcourse you would say that.

I'm asking you to refrain from these unprofessional remarks of yours. You represent a company. You shouldn't be following NTBM around and making these remarks. You promote your products on this forum as well, yet we leave you be and act professional. Please do the same.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time using SD, stick with SD for your only oral. Add in Dermacrine for six weeks, it will look like this:
Weeks 1-4 SD start at 20 go up to 30 if you feel it's necessary
Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine at Recommended dosing

Dermacrine will help with on cycle sides, and parlay some of its own gains. Extending it two weeks past cessation of SD should allow the gains from SD to solidify.

PCT for this cycle is definitely going to require a SERM. I am still not a fan of an AI in PCT, but whatever. SA in PCT would be good, also Hcgenerate will work.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time using SD, stick with SD for your only oral. Add in Dermacrine for six weeks, it will look like this:
Weeks 1-4 SD start at 20 go up to 30 if you feel it's necessary
Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine at Recommended dosing

Dermacrine will help with on cycle sides, and parlay some of its own gains. Extending it two weeks past cessation of SD should allow the gains from SD to solidify.

PCT for this cycle is definitely going to require a SERM. I am still not a fan of an AI in PCT, but whatever. SA in PCT would be good, also Hcgenerate will work.
Respect. You always have an opinion and voice it professionally. Good post Ryan.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimately I'm here to help the best I can, not everyone agrees, but we can all recognize if it's coming from integrity or not. There are a lot of companies and reps on this board, we all need to be more civil.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL, you are a competeing company. Ofcourse you would say that.

I'm asking you to refrain from these unprofessional remarks of yours. You represent a company. You shouldn't be following NTBM around and making these remarks. You promote your products on this forum as well, yet we leave you be and act professional. Please do the same.
I'm not the one trying to get someone to spend $300+ on a cycle;)...just 19.99 for Mdrol:)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not the one trying to get someone to spend $300+ on a cycle;)...just 19.99 for Mdrol:)
That's fine.

I read great reviews of Mdrol and for the price it sounds amazing. You guys have great hormones from what I hear. But the image you, yourself personally give me is a negative one. Please stop following me around and stepping on my toes every chance you get.

Because of quality posts and repping like Ryan does I buy Creapure from PP all the time. They are a great company with good people like Trauma, HTS, Ryan, all professional and courteous.

I started off as a noob asking where to buy SERMs on here and have become a rep for a great company I love and trust. I'm sorry if in the past I upset you. I am trying to do my best on here and respect every company out right now. CEL is a great company. I would trust buying hormones from you guys and will soon. Just stop making me think otherwise bro.

:240::heart:4real.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimately I'm here to help the best I can, not everyone agrees, but we can all recognize if it's coming from integrity or not. There are a lot of companies and reps on this board, we all need to be more civil.
Great post bro. I agree 100%.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Thanks for the advice, my bros and the product pimps!

I'm good with the SERM. Clomid has worked well for me on the last two oral cycles. 100/50/50/25/12.5 I'll go a 6 week PCT, which includes some micro-taper at the last week (12.5 mg EOD)

As far as injectables go, I really can't risk having needles and syringes around. But, man, there are so many good reasons to use Test and HCG. Also, I'm a big ***** when it comes to shooting myself, although I think I can get over that.

But I like being On, which makes the SD bridge to EPI so attractive, since you can get an additional 2 weeks of good feeling, hard training, eating and recovery. Know what I mean?

I hope to go into this cycle in about 9 weeks, at 190 lb 12%. Age 42, believe it or not.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda agree. I think you gotta be a real gullible to spend money on most of the stuff you reccomended Chocolate. However Im more of a simplistic type of guy and only believe in the essentials. Cheap bulk protein, creatine, serms and AIs and designers.

Not that the stuff you reccomended was junk just not a very good cost to return ratios you know. People spend WAY too much money on supplements in pursuits of dream bodies with little if any extra development from them. Innovative ways to get our macros down is where we should be worrying about.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, my bros and the product pimps!

I'm good with the SERM. Clomid has worked well for me on the last two oral cycles. 100/50/50/25/12.5 I'll go a 6 week PCT, which includes some micro-taper at the last week (12.5 mg EOD)

As far as injectables go, I really can't risk having needles and syringes around. But, man, there are so many good reasons to use Test and HCG. Also, I'm a big ***** when it comes to shooting myself, although I think I can get over that.

But I like being On, which makes the SD bridge to EPI so attractive, since you can get an additional 2 weeks of good feeling, hard training, eating and recovery. Know what I mean?

I hope to go into this cycle in about 9 weeks, at 190 lb 12%. Age 42, believe it or not.
That's awesome bro give it hell!

You should look into hCG. Not mandatory but beneficial for your age during a cycle. It's very easy to inject with a tiny needle. PM if you want information about that I have set up quite a few people with hCG.

I kinda agree. I think you gotta be a real gullible to spend money on most of the stuff you reccomended Chocolate. However Im more of a simplistic type of guy and only believe in the essentials. Cheap bulk protein, creatine, serms and AIs and designers.

Not that the stuff you reccomended was junk just not a very good cost to return ratios you know. People spend WAY too much money on supplements in pursuits of dream bodies with little if any extra development from them. Innovative ways to get our macros down is where we should be worrying about.
I agree Zama. It's why I said there is no way one can buy all that stuff, just choose what they think will help them the most. That was the last thing I said in my post. I think you and mw1 missed that part of my post.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't even talking about buying all of it for a single cycle. I meant most sups in General do very little in the real world. I mean my favorite sup company ever is purus labs and I wouldn't buy all thei stuff either since it will do little in the real world results. One of the few supps I believe actually has potential to be more than just of source of revenue is nutrient partioners. I have tested them out a little and can attest to the fact that they do have some effects.

I actually wanna open up a supplement company one day since eveyone thinks small results on studies will actually translate to huge mass gains, which most don't. Lol.

Again nothing personal but I'm only begining to believe in the staples.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't even talking about buying all of it for a single cycle. I meant most sups in General do very little in the real world. I mean my favorite sup company ever is purus labs and I wouldn't buy all thei stuff either since it will do little in the real world results. One of the few supps I believe actually has potential to be more than just of source of revenue is nutrient partioners. I have tested them out a little and can attest to the fact that they do have some effects.

I actually wanna open up a supplement company one day since eveyone thinks small results on studies will actually translate to huge mass gains, which most don't. Lol.

Again nothing personal but I'm only begining to believe in the staples.
I have thought along the same lines as you.

To be honest, I think steroids bring out the best in supplements. Taking BCAA's on steroids makes them 10x more effective, taking creatine on steroids makes it 10x more effective, taking nutrient partitioners on steroids makes them 10x more effective etc...

Training natural is a slow way to progress period. No matter what you use. But some people are firm in their belief about training naturally.

I myself save up on supplements, buy a ton, and use them on cycle with steroids and during PCT.

Supplements do work, they enhance natural training. But no matter how much you enhance natural training it is always slow progress.

My solution to you is do like me and save your supplements for when you use steroids. Steroids make supplements work 10x better.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I wouldent recrunnign both orals. run SD at 20-30mg ed for 6 weeks then PCt. also maybe sustain alpha, toco-8 and HCGenerate for support.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I have thought along the same lines as you.

To be honest, I think steroids bring out the best in supplements. Taking BCAA's on steroids makes them 10x more effective, taking creatine on steroids makes it 10x more effective, taking nutrient partitioners on steroids makes them 10x more effective etc...

Training natural is a slow way to progress period. No matter what you use. But some people are firm in their belief about training naturally.

I myself save up on supplements, buy a ton, and use them on cycle with steroids and during PCT.

Supplements do work, they enhance natural training. But no matter how much you enhance natural training it is always slow progress.

My solution to you is do like me and save your supplements for when you use steroids. Steroids make supplements work 10x better.
^ This reminds me of the segment in Bigger, Stronger, Faster, where everything was "like it was on Steroids"

So basically, you are putting your BCAAs, Creatines, and everything "on steroids"

Your are a true pimp Chocolate Milk - in a good way :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ This reminds me of the segment in Bigger, Stronger, Faster, where everything was "like it was on Steroids"

So basically, you are putting your BCAAs, Creatines, and everything "on steroids"

Your are a true pimp Chocolate Milk - in a good way :)
Haha :baby:

Loved that documentary. Put your supplements on steroids (literally) is what I live by :aargh:

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i just came off an m-drol / epi-strong bridge cycle..10/20/20/20- 0/0/30/45/45/45. ran 6 weeks total .. pretty good cycle im pretty cut up suppose to keep the gains from the m-drol longer this way..im not just all bloat like m-drol does by itself ..alot more firm so im pretty happy with it..got a little m-drol left for a 3 week cycle of 10/20/20 so i will be doing that in about 2 1/2 months just by itself.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
i just came off an m-drol / epi-strong bridge cycle..10/20/20/20- 0/0/30/45/45/45. ran 6 weeks total .. pretty good cycle im pretty cut up suppose to keep the gains from the m-drol longer this way..im not just all bloat like m-drol does by itself ..alot more firm so im pretty happy with it..got a little m-drol left for a 3 week cycle of 10/20/20 so i will be doing that in about 2 1/2 months just by itself.
Hey Noreason, I'm glad to hear you had a good MDrol - Epi run there. How was that 4th week when you were stacking 20 Superdrol with 45 Epi. Sides like back / glute pumps?

But let me make a comment.

For your next run - why just finish out the Mrol bottle? Noreason for that (pun intended). Get another Epi and do the same thing if it worked for you. After a long break of course. How is PCT coming along for you?

Oh yeah, for the last week of the cycle, I will go ahead and load some DAA, and run that 2 weeks into PCT. Kind of getting the boys awake, and ready to go and produce their own test.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
CEL and N2BM have good products I'm sure. But if you want to keep it simple and [cost] effective, 6/4 weeks SD+EXE/Clomid (or a'dex to really keep the cost down).

An excellent cycle for under $150.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, for the last week of the cycle, I will go ahead and load some DAA, and run that 2 weeks into PCT. Kind of getting the boys awake, and ready to go and produce their own test.
Great idea. For quality I go TCF-1, for quantity I go nutraplanet bulk (for the DAA I mean). I won't know if their is a difference until a few days from now. I've used TCF-1 + Torem for PCT before and it works like MAGIC. The bulk DAA, I hope, works the same.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
CM beat me to it, if you are planning on running a longer oral cycle, run some hcg during your cycle, then torem and sustain alpha for pct, best cycles I've done have gone that way, good luck.