Methylated AI?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I was just going through my stockpile and came across some interesting products that have accumulated throughout the years.

What would the point of this product be and is it supposed to be run as part of PCT (being methylated seems to defeat the purpose if so)? Also I do not plan on using it anytime soon.

"The evolution of Aromatase Inhibitor"

2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
1, 4, 6 etioallocholan-dione
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene

Vitamin B12 1mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg

"Liver Assist"
MSM 300mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
ALA 40mg
Ginger 40mg

PCT Proprietary Blend 440mg
Red Kidney Beans Powder, NAC, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed, Epimedium, Eurycoma Longifolia, Avena Sativa

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just going through my stockpile and came across some interesting products that have accumulated throughout the years.

What would the point of this product be and is it supposed to be run as part of PCT (being methylated seems to defeat the purpose if so)? Also I do not plan on using it anytime soon.

"The evolution of Aromatase Inhibitor"

2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
1, 4, 6 etioallocholan-dione
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene

Vitamin B12 1mg
Vitamin C 60mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg

"Liver Assist"
MSM 300mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
ALA 40mg
Ginger 40mg

PCT Proprietary Blend 440mg
Red Kidney Beans Powder, NAC, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed, Epimedium, Eurycoma Longifolia, Avena Sativa
unless im greatly mistaken that first compound is epistane an actual steroid- that does combat estro but uhh no do not use in pct

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 dht derivative oral methylated steroid

2 aromatase inhibitors. atd, and dont know the name for the other one. (dont think it has one)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is That Arimevol by Evo Labs?

That's Epi in 5mg caps, no?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Is That Arimevol by Evo Labs?

That's Epi in 5mg caps, no?
Yes another winner by Evo Labs. Thier SD clone was good, but I'm not sure about the rest of thier products.

I wouldn't use this product in PCT, but correct me if I'm wrong AI's are used in PCT more then anything right? The reason I posted it was because it was Methylated and would not make sense to be used in PCT.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i have read of some doods usin low dose epi in their pct with great results...
makes sense.

i enjoyed a lower dose pulse more than a higher dose pulse for the same reasons that it should wrk in pct...
concentrations fell low enough by the next morning to serve as an anti-estro.

i dunno.
looks like it would crush estrogen, that's for sure...
atd and all...

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
5mg shuldnt tax the organs much...

check out gepharma testrofire for a heavy methyl dose in pct...
i might run this as a standalone to cut this summer, but, dammmmm...
20mg cynostane >>>> 5mg epi...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes another winner by Evo Labs. Thier SD clone was good, but I'm not sure about the rest of thier products.

I wouldn't use this product in PCT, but correct me if I'm wrong AI's are used in PCT more then anything right? The reason I posted it was because it was Methylated and would not make sense to be used in PCT.
It doesn't make sense to be used in PCT b/c it's a suppressive anabolic steroid.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't make sense to be used in PCT b/c it's a suppressive anabolic steroid.
exactly, dont use a focking steroid in pct- thats idiotic, i read about a dude on here named zombie muscle who was using diesel bolan in his pct at a low dose- hes not on here anymore- which is good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to use 5mg of superdrol in my pct, it makes me feel great!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol^

That was a joke, no readers try that.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
it's not suppressive at low doses...
in fact, quite the opposite.

different compounds do different things.
best to read up on the compound in question before baggin it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anavar at 10mg is suppressive to hpta function. epistane will be supressive, even at 5mg.

even the current sarms are supressive according to studies done on them.

obviosly the level of supression varies each compound. this is where dose, and length of time will come into play.

just because you dont notice it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimevol is good product and quality Epi clone but has ATD in it so this will destroy your libido.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
check.
my thoughts exactly.
atd is icky.

epi?
(from another thread, one of perhaps thousands, that will all say the same thing):
" Well epi actually stimulates LH initially because of it's anti-e activity (or at least doesn't suppress it based on studies of it's free alcohol) ... "

Where in "stimulates LH" does one read "suppress"?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
check.
my thoughts exactly.
atd is icky.

epi?
(from another thread, one of perhaps thousands, that will all say the same thing):
" Well epi actually stimulates LH initially because of it's anti-e activity (or at least doesn't suppress it based on studies of it's free alcohol) ... "

Where in "stimulates LH" does one read "suppress"?
:drillsergeant:epi is supressive you f:aargh::spank:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know, i haven't read that paper.
maybe you can cite it?
There is probably no "paper" stating epi is suppressive. Anabolic steroids are suppressive, epistane is an anabolic steroid ergo epistane is suppressive.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
There is probably no "paper" stating epi is suppressive. Anabolic steroids are suppressive, epistane is an anabolic steroid ergo epistane is suppressive.
then explain the fact that it (under certain conditions) stimulates lh?

the logic that you and others are employing is fallacious, as it invites judgments such as:

Sugar is fattening.
Cellulose is sugar.
Therefore, cellulose is fattening.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the claim that epistane has anti estrogenic effects is made up.

it is the analog, (i believe non methylated) that has anti estrogenic properties.

only anti estrogenic properties methepiostanol has is from it's androgenic effects, and it has these because it is an androgen and binds to the androgen receptor.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
What I meant was Aromatase Inhibitors are used mainly in PCT. This being a Methylated AI would only make it good for a stand alone cycle. I started this thread because methylated AI's aren't common. The slogan on the box is "The Evolution of the Aromatase Inhibitor", which really means the steroiding of the Aromatase Inhibitor.

imjuschillin

Awards
See? I find this interesting. Cuz lately in my quest to learn about the compounds I've read way more than once that some peeps use low dose D-Bol, low dose Var and now even low dose Epi during PCT...?

This makes me think (and maybe others?) that if these can be used during PCT then one could think that doing those alone, as a regular low dose cycle (say 8 weeks at 10mg) then no PCT would be required???...

But then if you take it a step further one could ask why couldnt any compound be run at low doses for extended time period?

For example, how and why would 12 weeks of 5mg Superdrol be worse than 4 weeks at 30mg? I ask because 4 weeks at 30 is ingesting 900mg, while 5mg at 12 weeks is only 450mg. And the later would allow more time for any gains to solidify.

Thoughts?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
On the issue with Epistane being used as part of a PCT regimen. I have ran Havoc numerous times and personally love it. I luckily have minimal side effects from it, although I have never done blood work. I would not personally use it as part of PCT, but the fact this it is a mild PH could give the perception that it is safe to use as part of PCT. I would like to see some actual facts though.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
the claim that epistane has anti estrogenic effects is made up.
so, you figure that the thousands of page hits for 'epi epistane anti estrogen' are all made up?

every supplement company that advertises these properties is a liar?

plus, the personal experiences of experienced persons who have utilized epi successfully to this end in pct... i guess these guys are delusional too?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
See? I find this interesting. Cuz lately in my quest to learn about the compounds I've read way more than once that some peeps use low dose D-Bol, low dose Var and now even low dose Epi during PCT...?

This makes me think (and maybe others?) that if these can be used during PCT then one could think that doing those alone, as a regular low dose cycle (say 8 weeks at 10mg) then no PCT would be required???...

But then if you take it a step further one could ask why couldnt any compound be run at low doses for extended time period?

For example, how and why would 12 weeks of 5mg Superdrol be worse than 4 weeks at 30mg? I ask because 4 weeks at 30 is ingesting 900mg, while 5mg at 12 weeks is only 450mg. And the later would allow more time for any gains to solidify.

Thoughts?
Low doses will not give you the same results that higher doses will. Therefor from a financial stand point you are just wasting your money. Running a low dose for a log period of time is certainly better then running high doses for longer time frames, however you are still risking your liver when you do something for longer then what is considered a normal run.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
I started this thread because methylated AI's aren't common.
like i wrote before, check out ge pharma testrofire if you wanna see a monster of a product...suitable as a standalone only, i would guess. so, seeing as how it was so weird, i had to buy a bottle to play with, as a standalone, this summer...

check out unreal machine's superdrol thread... options like this are tossed around.
except for the 4 weeks at 30.
that seems excessive...
and the 5mg seems too little.
the thread recommends not going below 10...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
like i wrote before, check out ge pharma testrofire if you wanna see a monster of a product...suitable as a standalone only, i would guess. so, seeing as how it was so weird, i had to buy a bottle to play with, as a standalone, this summer...

You are tempting me to give Arimevol a stand alone run this summer too.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
You are tempting me to give Arimevol a stand alone run this summer too.
why not?
we should dual log it, something like 'double barrel 1 - twilight of the mutant pct...'
nothin but action: zombie killin, summer fun.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
then explain the fact that it (under certain conditions) stimulates lh?

the logic that you and others are employing is fallacious, as it invites judgments such as:

Sugar is fattening.
Cellulose is sugar.
Therefore, cellulose is fattening.
No, your statement is a fallacy, not mine. Anabolic steroids are suppressive. All of them. Your first proposition is what is false because "Sugar is fattening" is not true.

Try again, try hard.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
sugar in low doses is not fattening...

which is the reason for my using this example in the first place.

reason by analogy.

it is not a trick.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sugar in low doses is not fattening...

which is the reason for my using this example in the first place.

reason by analogy.

it is not a trick.
I never said it was a trick. It's not called "reason by analogy", it's called arguing with a false clause. Your reason for using the example was to prove that argument can be flawed, and yes it can, however you first said my premise was incorrect, and yet your clause is (and premise, in fact).:spank:

Epistane is suppressive, end of story.

Here's a bloodwork example of someone starting PCT from an epistane cycle...:

Day 0 (pct starts):

LH: 1.54, 1.51, 1.60 (mIU/ml)
FSH: 2.20, 2.37, 2.79 (mIU/ml)
Test: 250, 256, 264 (ng/dl)

Day 10 (ten days into pct):

LH: 2.43, 1.94, 1.54
FSH: 3.65, 3.27, 3.92
Test: 402, 418, 435

From 'dis thread righ' here

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
look, man...

i am tired of runnin around with you on this issue.
clearly you are more interested in mischaracterizing the point of contention
in order to win whatever it is you seem to think is the argument,
than dealing with facts as presented.

of course, a straight cycle of epistane is gonna shut you down.
that is not the point of contention.

sugar is fattening.
if enough is consumed in a given time frame.
that is not false.
and should not be a point of contention.

the point is that small, especially initial, doses of epi stimulate lh.
and,
if it clears the body or remains at levels low enough for (especially nightly) test production to take place,
then daily small doses can ALL be considered initial.

now, unless you have some blood work that shows this to be incorrect,
i expect that we can simply walk away from this issue.
if you don't wanna believe this,
then fine.
i frankly don't care what you think about it because it simply is not that important.
if i thought that this information could save your life, or improve it in some way, then i would try harder to make sure that you understood.
but, it won't make ANY difference to you or to anyone else if you ever take 5 mgs of epistane a day for a few weeks after a cycle of steroids.

i figure enough said.
with all due respect, and perhaps even some undue respect,
out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, you figure that the thousands of page hits for 'epi epistane anti estrogen' are all made up?

every supplement company that advertises these properties is a liar?

plus, the personal experiences of experienced persons who have utilized epi successfully to this end in pct... i guess these guys are delusional too?
two words, "bro science".....

those people are all mis informed d/t the "write ups" for epistane discussing it being an analog of a steroidial aromatase inhibitor used in japan for decades.

it doesn't matter if you agree with me, because people who actually know something about steroids, will agree with me.

I'm getting sick of newbies who dont know a steroid from their ass telling me about aas.

you really need to research more, but I guess if you dont know the basics of androgenic/anabolic chemistry, then its easy to understand why you fall victim to bro science.

go read a book. learn something. :spank:

i'll say it again, epistane is not an aromatase inhibitor, nor is there any studies I know of showing it does.

it is a methylated oral androgenic/anabolic steroid, and is a methylated dht derivative. maybe on of it's metabolites has some aromatase inhibition activity, but the steroid itself, does not.

epistane is not an anti estrogenic compound.

it is a highly anabolic/moderately androgenic compound.

being that epistane(methepistanol) mg for mg is stronger than anavar (oxymetholone), and 10mg of anavar has been shown in numerous clinical studies on humans to cause hpta supression, saying 5mg of epistane e/d wont effect you is stupid, and shoes how little you know about steroids.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your concern.
and, especially, the time you are ALL taking here to correct me...
i know, you all have better things to do.
and, i believe that you are taking your time to correct me out of a genuine concern,
both for me and for the community at large.
you are good people.
i am grateful to have you on my side...
this is all true.
and i mean it.

in the interest of absolute openness,
i will confess that i am not an expert on steroid chemistry.
i was a phd student in chemistry.
i did do a fair amount of organic chemistry.
biochemistry.
clinical chemistry.
and, i did run the pre-med program as an undergraduate,
though took the acs chemistry degree instead.

but, the information that i have taken on epistane comes mostly from anabolic minds.
logs.
the long pulse guide.
some other stuff i read - especially company sites.
other sites that would have shown up on web searches.
tuned sports, for example - dunno if there is an epi post on there in particular, but it is one of the sites that i have read from a bit...
some people callin epi 'landing gear' and usin it as a taper,
crossing into pct proper with it.
other doods runnin low doses straight up as part of pct.
and, in clarification, i thought that i had read that it was an anti-estrogen with more serm-ish properties than a.i. properties...

dunno how epi as an a.i. came up in the last post...

finally,
i should have you know that i live in korea,
on an island,
and am the only foreigner in my gym...
no community here,
no one to learn from.
hell, no spotter.
so, well, what i do learn i learn alone.
as, what i do, i do alone.

that said, i appreciate very much your attention.
you -
whether you like it or not! -
are my lifting buddies...
sorry about that.

but, i am happy for it.
especially for a set of doods honest and standup enough to tell me like it is,
as they see it,
without bull****e.

:wall:

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your concern.
and, especially, the time you are ALL taking here to correct me...
i know, you all have better things to do.
and, i believe that you are taking your time to correct me out of a genuine concern,
both for me and for the community at large.
you are good people.
i am grateful to have you on my side...
this is all true.
and i mean it.

in the interest of absolute openness,
i will confess that i am not an expert on steroid chemistry.
i was a phd student in chemistry.
i did do a fair amount of organic chemistry.
biochemistry.
clinical chemistry.
and, i did run the pre-med program as an undergraduate,
though took the acs chemistry degree instead.

but, the information that i have taken on epistane comes mostly from anabolic minds.
logs.
the long pulse guide.
some other stuff i read - especially company sites.
other sites that would have shown up on web searches.
tuned sports, for example - dunno if there is an epi post on there in particular, but it is one of the sites that i have read from a bit...
some people callin epi 'landing gear' and usin it as a taper,
crossing into pct proper with it.
other doods runnin low doses straight up as part of pct.
and, in clarification, i thought that i had read that it was an anti-estrogen with more serm-ish properties than a.i. properties...

dunno how epi as an a.i. came up in the last post...

finally,
i should have you know that i live in korea,
on an island,
and am the only foreigner in my gym...
no community here,
no one to learn from.
hell, no spotter.
so, well, what i do learn i learn alone.
as, what i do, i do alone.

that said, i appreciate very much your attention.
you -
whether you like it or not! -
are my lifting buddies...
sorry about that.

but, i am happy for it.
especially for a set of doods honest and standup enough to tell me like it is,
as they see it,
without bull****e.

:wall:
Everyone is here to learn. Some of us know way more then others. I myself have been corrected, and will be corrected again. But I can guarantee each time I learn something I do not forget it. That is the point of this site. You will start to learn which posters knows thier sh*t and which will try to bullsh*t you.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Except the thread is about running it during PCT. Not just out of the blue.
No this is a threat about Arimevol, which from what I have found out is Epi with an AI. Running Epi as PCT is something I would never do or post about!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No this is a threat about Arimevol, which from what I have found out is Epi with an AI. Running Epi as PCT is something I would never do or post about!
I just assumed because of this:
That the thread was about this product (which contains epi) being used in PCT or not.

But no worries, we all know what's up, and that's simply not to do it :afro:

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I just assumed because of this:

That the thread was about this product (which contains epi) being used in PCT or not.

But no worries, we all know what's up, and that's simply not to do it :afro:
Aromatase Inhibitors are used mainly during PCT. This being a Methylated AI, which most are not, made me wonder if the company that produced it really intended people to use it during PCT. I know that it should be used as a stand alone run, followed by real PCT.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run both products? Both products being Epi and Epi with an AI included. If so I would love to hear your thoughts on the differences. I love Epi but have reserves about running Epi with an AI just because of my results from Epi alone.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromatase Inhibitors are used mainly during PCT. This being a Methylated AI, which most are not, made me wonder if the company that produced it really intended people to use it during PCT. I know that it should be used as a stand alone run, followed by real PCT.
Honestly, I think most AIs are used during cycle to mitigate raised estrogen from aromatising agents.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I think most AIs are used during cycle to mitigate raised estrogen from aromatising agents.
Yes you are correct. I just read up on them. So this product might not be that bad as stand alone, followed by real PCT. I may run and log it this summer.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i am in on that CEO!
and i will bring my own log to the table, on testrofire, another methylated monster 'pct' product!
awesome thred man.
thanks!

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run both products? Both products being Epi and Epi with an AI included. If so I would love to hear your thoughts on the differences. I love Epi but have reserves about running Epi with an AI just because of my results from Epi alone.
oh...
and, isn't low estrogen a problem on epi cycles?
i had some issues on a pulse, and i wasn't running an ai on off days, either...

anyways, would seem to make an ai unnecessary, if not a potential problem, perhaps erasing too much estrogen and asking for not only enhanced on-cycle sides but enhanced estrogen rebound in pct...?

actually, i would like to try epi with a dhea product underneath it, like a dermacrine or an m1d.
these have ai's in them, but should contribute more substrate for the production of estrogen, and may offset the low estrogen problems associated with epi cycles - dry, painful joints being problem #1 for me...

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I searched that and found that most (if not all) were talking about this:

Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks.

And I found this on Epitiostanol:

1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2α,3α-epithio-5a-androstan-17β-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.

2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.

3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.
Epitiostanol =/= Epistane

Now if you find something worthwhile, i.e. papers, user results with bloodwork,

I'd really like to see it.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i remember this paper getting referenced i suppose...
really, beyond the 'hype' generated from this,
i really just have the reports i took from users
found here, i suppose, quite a bit as a.m. is a pretty huge warehouse of info,
and from dr. d's thread, i suppose,
as this 'property' of epi is supposed to be one of its big pulse selling points...
besides that, my own experience -
on 30 mg epi/day, taken in the morning, i felt like a little shriveled girl the next morning.
on 20, i awoke with raging wood fires every morning (well, as raging a fire as this splinter of a rail can generate...).
i took this as (personal) confirmation of the - if not lh encouraging - NON-suppressive properties of the ds in low enough/appropriately spaced/timed doses...
figure this, with a half-life of say 7 hours, when dosed at 9a.m., then, by bedtime at midnite, there's about 5mg of active left in circulation,
an amount which - from personal experience- does not seem to f with my nuts.
just my experience.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I searched that and found that most (if not all) were talking about this:

And I found this on Epitiostanol:

Epitiostanol =/= Epistane

Now if you find something worthwhile, i.e. papers, user results with bloodwork,

I'd really like to see it.
Methyl Epitiostanol = Epistane ;)