Methylated AI? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Methylated AI?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    No this is a threat about Arimevol, which from what I have found out is Epi with an AI. Running Epi as PCT is something I would never do or post about!
    I just assumed because of this:
    What would the point of this product be and is it supposed to be run as part of PCT (being methylated seems to defeat the purpose if so)? Also I do not plan on using it anytime soon.
    That the thread was about this product (which contains epi) being used in PCT or not.

But no worries, we all know what's up, and that's simply not to do it

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I just assumed because of this:

That the thread was about this product (which contains epi) being used in PCT or not.

But no worries, we all know what's up, and that's simply not to do it
    Aromatase Inhibitors are used mainly during PCT. This being a Methylated AI, which most are not, made me wonder if the company that produced it really intended people to use it during PCT. I know that it should be used as a stand alone run, followed by real PCT.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Has anyone run both products? Both products being Epi and Epi with an AI included. If so I would love to hear your thoughts on the differences. I love Epi but have reserves about running Epi with an AI just because of my results from Epi alone.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Aromatase Inhibitors are used mainly during PCT. This being a Methylated AI, which most are not, made me wonder if the company that produced it really intended people to use it during PCT. I know that it should be used as a stand alone run, followed by real PCT.
    Honestly, I think most AIs are used during cycle to mitigate raised estrogen from aromatising agents.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Honestly, I think most AIs are used during cycle to mitigate raised estrogen from aromatising agents.
    Yes you are correct. I just read up on them. So this product might not be that bad as stand alone, followed by real PCT. I may run and log it this summer.
  6. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i am in on that CEO!
    and i will bring my own log to the table, on testrofire, another methylated monster 'pct' product!
    awesome thred man.
    thanks!
  7. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Has anyone run both products? Both products being Epi and Epi with an AI included. If so I would love to hear your thoughts on the differences. I love Epi but have reserves about running Epi with an AI just because of my results from Epi alone.
    oh...
    and, isn't low estrogen a problem on epi cycles?
    i had some issues on a pulse, and i wasn't running an ai on off days, either...

anyways, would seem to make an ai unnecessary, if not a potential problem, perhaps erasing too much estrogen and asking for not only enhanced on-cycle sides but enhanced estrogen rebound in pct...?

actually, i would like to try epi with a dhea product underneath it, like a dermacrine or an m1d.
    these have ai's in them, but should contribute more substrate for the production of estrogen, and may offset the low estrogen problems associated with epi cycles - dry, painful joints being problem #1 for me...
  8. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    so, you figure that the thousands of page hits for 'epi epistane anti estrogen' are all made up?
    I searched that and found that most (if not all) were talking about this:

Studies show that small doses of the parent compound, Epitiostanol, at just 10-20mg/week showed a complete disappearance of the mass and pain in 25% of the male patients in the clinical trail, while the other 75% of the patients showed at least a 50% reduction in the mass and complete loss of pain in just 4-8 weeks.

And I found this on Epitiostanol:

Quote Originally Posted by © 1973 JAPANESE JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY

1. The clinical effect of epitiostanol, a new anti-estrogen agent (2α,3α-epithio-5a-androstan-17β-ol) against gynecomastia was studied in comparison with dromostanolone propionate in fifty-four patients ranging from twenty to fifty years in age without previous history of hormone therapy and with normal liver function. The experiment was performed for eight weeks by double blind methods in three dosage groups, epithiostanol 10 mg, and 20 mg and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg.

2. Epithiostanol 20 mg was most effective with regards to effect on mass size and tenderness, (effective in 96%, 20/21), followed by 10 mg epitiostanol (effective in 89%, 16/18) and dromostanolone propionate 50 mg (effective in 89%, 16/18) in descending order. No side effects were observed in any of the three groups.

3. Based on the results of the present study, epitiostanol is concluded to be at least as effective as dromostanolone propionate against gynecomastia and to be safe from the viewpoint of side effects. A satisfactory therapeutical effect on gynecomastia can be expected with a weekly dosage of 20 mg of epitiostanol for an administration period of between five to eight weeks.
    Epitiostanol =/= Epistane

Now if you find something worthwhile, i.e. papers, user results with bloodwork,

I'd really like to see it.
  9. jin
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

yeah, i remember this paper getting referenced i suppose...
    really, beyond the 'hype' generated from this,
    i really just have the reports i took from users
    found here, i suppose, quite a bit as a.m. is a pretty huge warehouse of info,
    and from dr. d's thread, i suppose,
    as this 'property' of epi is supposed to be one of its big pulse selling points...
    besides that, my own experience -
    on 30 mg epi/day, taken in the morning, i felt like a little shriveled girl the next morning.
    on 20, i awoke with raging wood fires every morning (well, as raging a fire as this splinter of a rail can generate...).
    i took this as (personal) confirmation of the - if not lh encouraging - NON-suppressive properties of the ds in low enough/appropriately spaced/timed doses...
    figure this, with a half-life of say 7 hours, when dosed at 9a.m., then, by bedtime at midnite, there's about 5mg of active left in circulation,
    an amount which - from personal experience- does not seem to f with my nuts.
    just my experience.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post

Methyl Epitiostanol = Epistane
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Methyl Epitiostanol = Epistane
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post

look at your quoted compound:

epitiostanol:
    2α,3α-epithio-5a-androstan-17β-ol

now, look at Methylepitiostanol aka epistane:

2α,3α-epithio-17a methyl-5a-androstan-17β-ol

one of these things is not like the other....

it's like trying to say dianabol is the same as boldenone.

you guys figure out how to remove that methyl group from your epistane, then you'll be in business.

oh, and that studie was done via injection administration. even if you inject the methylated version, the results will be different than oral administration.

but thank you for providing the study, I was worried for a second I might not actually know what im talking about.
  13. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    look at your quoted compound:

epitiostanol:
    2α,3α-epithio-5a-androstan-17β-ol

now, look at Methylepitiostanol aka epistane:

2α,3α-epithio-17a methyl-5a-androstan-17β-ol

one of these things is not like the other....
    That's what i was saying?

Are you agreeing with me?
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

who knows. it's one of life's great mysteries.
  15. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    who knows. it's one of life's great mysteries.
    touché salesman
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. methylated and NON Methylated stack?
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:04 AM
  2. Non-Methylated with Methylated help Absorption?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Un-Methylated PH's
    By Endure80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:31 AM