These poor kids at my gym

K

kkcinc

Awards
I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.:wtf:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.:wtf:
Doesn't surprise me these days!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
let em learn on there own. let the gyno take over

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
This endless cycle has been going on for numerous years now. You can try to talk to them, but they know more then you. If you didn't hear what I said, They know more then you. That's why I wouldn't even bother. I just posted this same quote on another topic

All steroids are dangerous. The danger lies in the ignorant consumer, and very rarely in a bad product!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
More reps.

If you were to look at my post history, you'd see tons of posts on all the reasons I've given people to not be ignorant and follow logic.

I don't care anymore.

I'm a big fan of natural selection and I think we've coddled too many people. If you're just that dumb, go on ahead. More oxygen for the rest of us.

K

kkcinc

Awards
The thing that p*ss*s me off is every one of these little b*st*rds has a computer that will put mine to shame and they can't do a little research to find out how to do things right. Maybe they want the thing so bad they just don't care. I cover my *ss every time I do a cycle with pct and and support supps and still worry about gyno and sides.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i over hear these kids all the time at the gym about the stuff they are taking and i just shake my head and laugh when i ask them what they will be taking for PCT and they look at me and say " WHATS PCT " ???? then i say to myself.. "REALLY " ??? ive educated alot of kids on what pct is and i really think they dont even listen and look at me like i dont know what im talking about because i not hella big and roided the hell out..ive even got a friend of mine that has gyno because he didnt know either and still did a cycle of deca and test and told me that he got nolva but i know that he didnt.. im to the point to where i just do what i know because now adays every one acts like they know it all so i dont even bother anymore... sad.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i thought i had this one kid that was actually gonna listen to me so i wrote down the name of a site and told him exactly what to buy and how to take it and how much..so when i finally see him again and ask him if he got what i told him to he just said.. nah..my buddy who does some gear all the time told me i wont need it because we are young and will be able to recover just off of milk thistle.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.
Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.
You got that, too?

I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.

:lmao:

D

Davidkjeld

Awards
What's funny is when a guy that has been on Roids for several months and drinks like a fish wonders why the doctor told him he has spots on his liver! Ignorance is funny at times..

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
You got that, too?

I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.

:lmao:
I guess when you are the spokesman for an oxymoron like protein vodka the body building world is yours. They probably really think that drinking something that will blunt your testosterone will help build muscle with its protein content.

Sorry to hijack!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.
I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.
even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet :lol:

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.
They will learn one way or another. Gyno is a pretty realistic thing.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet :lol:
Exactly, and that dude at the gym doesn't know a thing about PCT either. The educated consumer is the minority in this game.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
They won't listen. I know kids that were taking Tren Xtreme and calling it a "testosterone booster". Sad really. But it is very easy to get drugs in High schools nowdays. All kinds of drugs, steroids included. There is no legal risk for them...They're under age...

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.
Liver function will most likely return to normal without PCT after plenty of time, but there is a good chance that you could end up in liver failure, have permanent scarring, or other associated liver issues. The likelyhood of gyno is very high and that could take years to combat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like with most of life, these things are a risk reward scenario. Without knowing how to train, and how to diet, you get near 0 reward, with plenty of risk.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i see it all the time.... people stay on 8 months and then come off with no pct and lose everything

personally, i would never take the chance

but it happens, i see people blow the f up and then lose everything and dont come to the gym for a month, then they come back on cycle again and repeat all year

with the availability of serms, and at the very least SOMETHING otc...
there is NO reason for not doing some kind of pct

but, even patrick arnold said pct is overrated, because years ago... there was none

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea how many kids really use prohormones...

I personally have a little brother who is in high school who tells me what all his friends are taking (he wanted to do an mdrol cycle but i flipped on him lol).

Hes told me he knows atlest 20-30kids who takes them on and off all the time...no pct. some not even any support supps. One kid he told me is 15, no more than 140lbs and is on his 4th cycle of mdrol adn trimethly x...like really??? One kid i know of his is 17, said he has used something like 15 bottles of prohormones (most of them prestacked PHs too) and has done 2 inject cycles (1st winny, 2nd winny + deca)...the crazy part...HE HAS NEVER RAN ANY SUPPORT SUPPS OR EVER DONE A PCT...EVER.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Let them fail, I know a few guys just like that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow stories like that make me wonder if even intelligent use, moderate dose, short duration, properly supported and setup cycles are the health risk they are made out to be.
they are a health risk, if you use anything other than just testosterone. Until you take in another substance, you have no idea how your body will respond. What works well and causes no sides for one person may put another in the hospital.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm interesting, so do you believe that there is a heriditary basis for varying degrees of side effects from AAS seen amongst users of all kinds?
basically, it also defines how effective certain of the steroids are for an individual. some people respond better to certain things, while others respond better to others.

and are you also suggesting that testosterone is the only one that isnt a health risk?
basically. testosterone is naturally in your body. none of the other compounds are.

Isnt exogenous test just as likely to cause shut down, aromatization, and DHT-based side effects as any type of novel synthetic androgen?
and all those things are managable, and not significant health risks in and of themselves. Running a longer cycle at lower doses reduces the DHT + aromatization, and running HCG through the cycle mitigates shutdown

Arent some (semi)synthetic hormones less likely to cause side effects as test?
not really, because generally they cause other strain than test. For instance, you can say that halodrol is low side effect, but it is methylated, so strains the liver and also does damage to lipids.

I always thought straight test was kind of like a mid-way marker, standard steroid, everything else is judged relative to it..so low sides, "mild" steroids are in relation to test?
really test run at a reasonable dose is side effect free. a 16 or 20 week of testosterone at 300-400mg a week is virtually side effect free other than shutdown.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
These threads always make me laugh. I knew kids in high school that would take m1t before football games. Remember to have above average intelligence you have to have some nitwit at the opposite end of that scale. And then there are the people who know the risks and just don't think anything bad will happen to them. It is amazing.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Jay should start marketing Muscletech products in high schools I guess.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I dont think Ill ever forget this kid lugging a 4lb container of Anabolic Halo around each class period for Weight training.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao was he trying to show off how hard core he is

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I remember someone asking him what it does and he started reading off the back "some cryogenic freezing process blah blah" and I just smiled on the inside after he confirmed paying "Like $69.99 at GNC Dude!"

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Got a friend that starting lifting in highschool... We lifted together and he just went passed me with strength and size in two months... How even tough I ate better didn't drink and workedoit harder.... He called it omnevol... Yup 3 months straight... No pct... Funny thing is he is now a personal trainer... And still messing with mdrol and dbol and yet he says I don't do steroids just the step beneath... I mean yes I wish o was huge like him an ripped but I would love to see his bloods

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a friend that starting lifting in highschool... We lifted together and he just went passed me with strength and size in two months... How even tough I ate better didn't drink and workedoit harder.... He called it omnevol... Yup 3 months straight... No pct... Funny thing is he is now a personal trainer... And still messing with mdrol and dbol and yet he says I don't do steroids just the step beneath... I mean yes I wish o was huge like him an ripped but I would love to see his bloods
heart attack by mid 30s. almost guaranteed if he doesn't stop. the lipids are terrible after even just 4 weeks on.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
When all is said and done, there is nothing else you can do to reach these kids besides hope that they listen and apply your knowledge. The ball is in their court. They all have the mantality that "it wont happen to me". You can only throw knowledge to em and hope they listen or google it atleast.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dude just let these ppl fail, I have no patients for these ppl

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit it... I'm 22... I never toke anything yet except "the one" didn't realize it wa a prohormone that was when I was 17... I did do a pct based on what the guy at the store told me... I was lucky... But now at 22... I wish I could find test in my area... I realize it's the safest and still being young... I would give it a go maybe for 14 weeks with a 4 week kicker of dbol.... So all in all some kids like me... Know to wait... But it's hard when all your friends were small are now bigger and ripped compaired to you even though you been eating better and lifting harder for longer...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
The one was not out when u.were.17...

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang kids today, when I was younger we didn't have all this crap thats out there today. I just ate a lot of food and lifted hard. I didn't even take any supplements. The only supplement I knew that was out back then that I took was unflavored Weider protein that I mixed with milk and 3-4 raw eggs. Didn't care how it tasted, I just drank it.

The problem with the young'uns today is they want shortcuts....

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't think talking to kids about this does much good - for a couple of reasons ...

First - they really BELIEVE that gear is what they should be doing and anyone who says otherwise is just a "hater".

Second - face it ... aside from the mass building effects of steroids - they also make you FEEL GOOD. They make you feel strong, and powerful, and alpha - there's a psychological component here due to the androgenic effects.

Which is why ... I'm waiting to see how popular SARMS become. If they truly are "non-androgenic" then they aren't going to make you feel as good as AAS compounds. Sooo ... I'm thinking that AAS may stay more popular just because of that fact even in spite of the side effects they produce.