Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.02%

These poor kids at my gym

I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
    LOL

Reps
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.
    Doesn't surprise me these days!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

let em learn on there own. let the gyno take over
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

This endless cycle has been going on for numerous years now. You can try to talk to them, but they know more then you. If you didn't hear what I said, They know more then you. That's why I wouldn't even bother. I just posted this same quote on another topic

All steroids are dangerous. The danger lies in the ignorant consumer, and very rarely in a bad product!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

More reps.

If you were to look at my post history, you'd see tons of posts on all the reasons I've given people to not be ignorant and follow logic.

I don't care anymore.

I'm a big fan of natural selection and I think we've coddled too many people. If you're just that dumb, go on ahead. More oxygen for the rest of us.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.02%

The thing that p*ss*s me off is every one of these little b*st*rds has a computer that will put mine to shame and they can't do a little research to find out how to do things right. Maybe they want the thing so bad they just don't care. I cover my *ss every time I do a cycle with pct and and support supps and still worry about gyno and sides.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

i over hear these kids all the time at the gym about the stuff they are taking and i just shake my head and laugh when i ask them what they will be taking for PCT and they look at me and say " WHATS PCT " ???? then i say to myself.. "REALLY " ??? ive educated alot of kids on what pct is and i really think they dont even listen and look at me like i dont know what im talking about because i not hella big and roided the hell out..ive even got a friend of mine that has gyno because he didnt know either and still did a cycle of deca and test and told me that he got nolva but i know that he didnt.. im to the point to where i just do what i know because now adays every one acts like they know it all so i dont even bother anymore... sad.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

i thought i had this one kid that was actually gonna listen to me so i wrote down the name of a site and told him exactly what to buy and how to take it and how much..so when i finally see him again and ask him if he got what i told him to he just said.. nah..my buddy who does some gear all the time told me i wont need it because we are young and will be able to recover just off of milk thistle.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.
    Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.
    You got that, too?

I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

What's funny is when a guy that has been on Roids for several months and drinks like a fish wonders why the doctor told him he has spots on his liver! Ignorance is funny at times..
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You got that, too?

I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.

I guess when you are the spokesman for an oxymoron like protein vodka the body building world is yours. They probably really think that drinking something that will blunt your testosterone will help build muscle with its protein content.

Sorry to hijack!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.
    I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

i hope so too...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.
    even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.
    They will learn one way or another. Gyno is a pretty realistic thing.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet
    Exactly, and that dude at the gym doesn't know a thing about PCT either. The educated consumer is the minority in this game.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.47%

They won't listen. I know kids that were taking Tren Xtreme and calling it a "testosterone booster". Sad really. But it is very easy to get drugs in High schools nowdays. All kinds of drugs, steroids included. There is no legal risk for them...They're under age...
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.
    Liver function will most likely return to normal without PCT after plenty of time, but there is a good chance that you could end up in liver failure, have permanent scarring, or other associated liver issues. The likelyhood of gyno is very high and that could take years to combat.
  27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Like with most of life, these things are a risk reward scenario. Without knowing how to train, and how to diet, you get near 0 reward, with plenty of risk.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.15%

Correct. Darwinism in full flow
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.63%

i see it all the time.... people stay on 8 months and then come off with no pct and lose everything

personally, i would never take the chance

but it happens, i see people blow the f up and then lose everything and dont come to the gym for a month, then they come back on cycle again and repeat all year

with the availability of serms, and at the very least SOMETHING otc...
    there is NO reason for not doing some kind of pct

but, even patrick arnold said pct is overrated, because years ago... there was none
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

exactly...
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

You have no idea how many kids really use prohormones...

I personally have a little brother who is in high school who tells me what all his friends are taking (he wanted to do an mdrol cycle but i flipped on him lol).

Hes told me he knows atlest 20-30kids who takes them on and off all the time...no pct. some not even any support supps. One kid he told me is 15, no more than 140lbs and is on his 4th cycle of mdrol adn trimethly x...like really??? One kid i know of his is 17, said he has used something like 15 bottles of prohormones (most of them prestacked PHs too) and has done 2 inject cycles (1st winny, 2nd winny + deca)...the crazy part...HE HAS NEVER RAN ANY SUPPORT SUPPS OR EVER DONE A PCT...EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    name calling is fully acceptable. whinning like little bittches is what isn't acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    EVERYTHING might expire Dec 2012....:AR15firing:
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%

Let them fail, I know a few guys just like that.
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Quote Originally Posted by SinewySam View Post
    wow stories like that make me wonder if even intelligent use, moderate dose, short duration, properly supported and setup cycles are the health risk they are made out to be.
    they are a health risk, if you use anything other than just testosterone. Until you take in another substance, you have no idea how your body will respond. What works well and causes no sides for one person may put another in the hospital.
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Hmm interesting, so do you believe that there is a heriditary basis for varying degrees of side effects from AAS seen amongst users of all kinds?
    basically, it also defines how effective certain of the steroids are for an individual. some people respond better to certain things, while others respond better to others.

and are you also suggesting that testosterone is the only one that isnt a health risk?
    basically. testosterone is naturally in your body. none of the other compounds are.

Isnt exogenous test just as likely to cause shut down, aromatization, and DHT-based side effects as any type of novel synthetic androgen?
    and all those things are managable, and not significant health risks in and of themselves. Running a longer cycle at lower doses reduces the DHT + aromatization, and running HCG through the cycle mitigates shutdown

Arent some (semi)synthetic hormones less likely to cause side effects as test?
    not really, because generally they cause other strain than test. For instance, you can say that halodrol is low side effect, but it is methylated, so strains the liver and also does damage to lipids.

I always thought straight test was kind of like a mid-way marker, standard steroid, everything else is judged relative to it..so low sides, "mild" steroids are in relation to test?
    really test run at a reasonable dose is side effect free. a 16 or 20 week of testosterone at 300-400mg a week is virtually side effect free other than shutdown.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

These threads always make me laugh. I knew kids in high school that would take m1t before football games. Remember to have above average intelligence you have to have some nitwit at the opposite end of that scale. And then there are the people who know the risks and just don't think anything bad will happen to them. It is amazing.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

Jay should start marketing Muscletech products in high schools I guess.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

Jay should start marketing Muscletech products in high schools I guess.
    the kids might be dumb, but they aren't that dumb.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I dont think Ill ever forget this kid lugging a 4lb container of Anabolic Halo around each class period for Weight training.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.14%

Lmfao was he trying to show off how hard core he is
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.49%

I remember someone asking him what it does and he started reading off the back "some cryogenic freezing process blah blah" and I just smiled on the inside after he confirmed paying "Like $69.99 at GNC Dude!"

Similar Forum Threads

1. poor and low T
    By KAZISKING in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Is this poor circulation?
    By Intellectual in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 07:55 AM
  3. Poor kids with no form
    By drumm3r9 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4