These poor kids at my gym

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. These poor kids at my gym


    I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.


  2. no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
    LOL

    Reps

  4. lol
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    I was talking to a 19 year old college kid at my gym today. He's a football player so he doesn't use gear, but he seemed to know exactly what all the other kids in the gym were on. If he's right these kids are in trouble. Two other 19 year olds were on anadrol, deca and test p. I think he was right because I overheard one of the kids say how his lifts were up since he started. The scary thing is that they have no clomid or other serm. He said they were asking around how to get some, yet they are already on cycle. I mean these kids were not even naturally very big yet. They look like they've been lifting for a couple of weeks. I told the guy I was talking to to stay away from anything till he is 21 and even 25 if he can wait. He's got natty test coming out of his eyeballs at his age. I might try to talk some sense into these kids. I don't know if they'll listen, but at least I can tell them about the stuff we feed our lab rats so they have a fighting chance of recovery.
    Doesn't surprise me these days!
    •   
       


  6. let em learn on there own. let the gyno take over
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  7. This endless cycle has been going on for numerous years now. You can try to talk to them, but they know more then you. If you didn't hear what I said, They know more then you. That's why I wouldn't even bother. I just posted this same quote on another topic

    All steroids are dangerous. The danger lies in the ignorant consumer, and very rarely in a bad product!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
    More reps.

    If you were to look at my post history, you'd see tons of posts on all the reasons I've given people to not be ignorant and follow logic.

    I don't care anymore.

    I'm a big fan of natural selection and I think we've coddled too many people. If you're just that dumb, go on ahead. More oxygen for the rest of us.

  9. The thing that p*ss*s me off is every one of these little b*st*rds has a computer that will put mine to shame and they can't do a little research to find out how to do things right. Maybe they want the thing so bad they just don't care. I cover my *ss every time I do a cycle with pct and and support supps and still worry about gyno and sides.

  10. i over hear these kids all the time at the gym about the stuff they are taking and i just shake my head and laugh when i ask them what they will be taking for PCT and they look at me and say " WHATS PCT " ???? then i say to myself.. "REALLY " ??? ive educated alot of kids on what pct is and i really think they dont even listen and look at me like i dont know what im talking about because i not hella big and roided the hell out..ive even got a friend of mine that has gyno because he didnt know either and still did a cycle of deca and test and told me that he got nolva but i know that he didnt.. im to the point to where i just do what i know because now adays every one acts like they know it all so i dont even bother anymore... sad.

  11. i thought i had this one kid that was actually gonna listen to me so i wrote down the name of a site and told him exactly what to buy and how to take it and how much..so when i finally see him again and ask him if he got what i told him to he just said.. nah..my buddy who does some gear all the time told me i wont need it because we are young and will be able to recover just off of milk thistle.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

  12. The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.
    Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

    Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    Would you expect anything more from the Jersey Shore generation?

    Speaking of which. I just saw one of those clown's faces on some ad on the bottom of my screen. I will never buy from a supplement company that uses any of those tools in their ads.
    You got that, too?

    I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.


  15. What's funny is when a guy that has been on Roids for several months and drinks like a fish wonders why the doctor told him he has spots on his liver! Ignorance is funny at times..

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You got that, too?

    I thought I was the only one getting these Snookie Creatine ads.

    I guess when you are the spokesman for an oxymoron like protein vodka the body building world is yours. They probably really think that drinking something that will blunt your testosterone will help build muscle with its protein content.

    Sorry to hijack!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The pct part isn't even that important, 90%+ of the time they don't know how to eat or train either. 4 upper body days, no leg days.
    how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.
    I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.

  19. i hope so too...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.
    even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.

  21. The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet

  22. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    even if they did know the basics they are still gonna probably do some type of gear ..alot of us do its just how it is..so i feel its important that they know how to be a little more safe then sorry..thats all.
    They will learn one way or another. Gyno is a pretty realistic thing.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    The saddest part is they're paying retail for it from some dude at the gym who makes it in his basement toilet
    Exactly, and that dude at the gym doesn't know a thing about PCT either. The educated consumer is the minority in this game.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    how could you say that pct isnt really that important..yeah knowing how to eat and train is important but if your gonna stick something in your body that can give you bad sides and problems and you could of used something that might of helped you to recover...then hell yeah pct is important..when your using a steroid or a ph you should be more concerned about the bad things it can do to your body and we all know what those are..so like it says in the beginning of this post from some members..if your not educated enough to know how to get clomid or you dont know what pct is or that you should be using cycle support supps..then you shouldnt be using anthing at all..bottom line.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I'm hoping he was being sarcastic. Meaning they don't even know the basics about building muscle, none the less PCt. The rest of his post was sarcasm.
    part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.

  25. They won't listen. I know kids that were taking Tren Xtreme and calling it a "testosterone booster". Sad really. But it is very easy to get drugs in High schools nowdays. All kinds of drugs, steroids included. There is no legal risk for them...They're under age...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    part sarcastic, part serious. Medical studies have shown that HPTA activity will return without PCT, just takes longer. But there is 0 point in putting your body through the stress and strain of a cycle with or without PCT to not gain siginificantly more than you could with just decent training + diet.
    Liver function will most likely return to normal without PCT after plenty of time, but there is a good chance that you could end up in liver failure, have permanent scarring, or other associated liver issues. The likelyhood of gyno is very high and that could take years to combat.

  27. Like with most of life, these things are a risk reward scenario. Without knowing how to train, and how to diet, you get near 0 reward, with plenty of risk.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no, let them go on and be sterile, so they can't pass along their inferior genetics.
    Correct. Darwinism in full flow

  29. i see it all the time.... people stay on 8 months and then come off with no pct and lose everything

    personally, i would never take the chance

    but it happens, i see people blow the f up and then lose everything and dont come to the gym for a month, then they come back on cycle again and repeat all year

    with the availability of serms, and at the very least SOMETHING otc...
    there is NO reason for not doing some kind of pct

    but, even patrick arnold said pct is overrated, because years ago... there was none

  30. exactly...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. poor and low T
    By KAZISKING in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 04:38 AM
  2. Is this poor circulation?
    By Intellectual in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 06:55 AM
  3. Poor kids with no form
    By drumm3r9 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:18 PM
  4. For the poor
    By rhys in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:32 AM
  5. poor little kid
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 01:56 AM
Log in
Log in