Currently logging a phera cycle, looking to perhaps bridge into Superdrol....

Shogun1

Shogun1

Awards
Hey guys.

I'm just starting week 4 of my phera cycle.
Logging it here: anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/166813-standalone-phera-log.html

Running it at 20/20/30/30/30

I was going to buy another bottle of a phera clone and do another week at 30mg. However, I have not been overtly impressed by phera so far. Have put on around 13 lbs, however a lot of this is bloat in the abdominal region and fat gains.
Size seems to be the same (measurements unchanged). There has been a steady increase in strength.
In a way, it is very similar to Epi (which gave me very little size) plus bloat.

Hence am looking to bridge into SD as an alternative.
So the cycle would look like:

Phera 20/20/30/30/30
SD____0/_0/_0/_0/10/20/20

This would make it 7 weeks in total (I could instead use SD for only 2 weeks, or low dose at 10/10/10 or 10/20/10)

This is my second cycle and have never ran a SD clone before. Honestly, I would have prefered to run SD solo in the future at 10/20/20. And as a 2nd SD cycle, a bridge with SD employed first as opposed to last.

However rationale behind this is that I will be unable to run any other PH/DS in a while, possibly the rest of 2011. I don't intend on using Phera again, so the rest of the bottle would be a waste.

Hepatoxity is a cause of concern with this layout, however have got support supps and I can count on two hands the number of times I have drank alcohol in my life.

Will see how week 4 goes before I make any decisions, but how does this layout look?

Last edited:
Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Im in on this. I dont know enough about phera to give any good advice but i know most people run SD 1st on a bridge to give your body a few weeks to get used to the extra weight/muscle then into epi or something similar. So maybe reverse it and run SD 1st if phera has similar effects to epi for you.

Maybe Unreal can chime in on this, i know he is knowledgeable with phera.

Shogun1

Shogun1

Awards
Im in on this. I dont know enough about phera to give any good advice but i know most people run SD 1st on a bridge to give your body a few weeks to get used to the extra weight/muscle then into epi or something similar. So maybe reverse it and run SD 1st if phera has similar effects to epi for you.

Maybe Unreal can chime in on this, i know he is knowledgeable with phera.
Yeah that's what I would do. However, I have already started the phera, currently into the 4th week.

Was looking for size from this cycle, don't want the cycle to be a "waste" in that sense, as will not be running another one for a long time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if strength has been increasing steadily then you are adding muscle, not all 13 pounds is bloat. My first phera run I bloated. I was eating too many carbs. You've probably just been overexcited with the bulk... make the diet nice and clean and that shouldn't be a problem. The 2nd time I ran phera I aimed for a recomp, made my diet really clean and it worked fine no bloat at all.

Anyway if you don't already have your SD in hand then meh bridging during week 5 is kinda late. If you've got SD then week 4 you can bridge and then 5/6 SD so 6 weeks total.

Generally 6 weeks is an accepted max for these cycles. Your cycle has been pretty conservatively dosed... I think you could do a 7th week just fine, it's your body, just sayin' it's pretty late to do the bridge.

Don't worry about it being a "wasted cycle." There's nothing wrong with taking this cycle to 5 weeks and then PCTing. And planning a better cycle for next time.

Steroid use is trial and error, you find out which ones you respond well to and which ones you dont.