Androhard, Dermacrine stack for 8 weeks

hli1022

Awards
hey everyone,

i am planning on running a good recomp cycle with the androhard and dermacrine stack for eight weeks. i was wondering if the length of the cycle would cause problems in terms of suppression. thank you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks is pushing it without any HCG, both of those hormones are relatively light when it comes to suppression, regardless you will have suppression, and certainly need a PCT.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey everyone,

i am planning on running a good recomp cycle with the androhard and dermacrine stack for eight weeks. i was wondering if the length of the cycle would cause problems in terms of suppression. thank you.
As Ryan mentioned, eight weeks is pushing it - you might want to stick with the recommended 6-week cycle.

~Rosie~

hli1022

Awards
8 weeks is pushing it without any HCG, both of those hormones are relatively light when it comes to suppression, regardless you will have suppression, and certainly need a PCT.
i definitely doing a pct after this cycle, be it 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

i was pushing for eight weeks because from my research on the PP forums, eight weeks on this stack shouldnt cause too big of a problem.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i definitely doing a pct after this cycle, be it 6 weeks or 8 weeks.

i was pushing for eight weeks because from my research on the PP forums, eight weeks on this stack shouldnt cause too big of a problem.
If you're going to do eight weeks, then by all means, but if you are going to get suppression, you're going to get it, whether you run a 6-week cycle or 8-week cycle. Every individual responds differently, so one cannot say whether you are going to get issues in terms of suppression.

~Rosie~

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It will be fine. Run it 8wks and dose it higher, especially the androhard cuz it's weaker.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Now if you were running something really suppressive like tren 8 wks and no hCG would b an issue

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be fine. Run it 8wks and dose it higher, especially the androhard cuz it's weaker.
Stick to the RECOMMENDED dosage, no matter how long you run it for.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i definitely will stick to the recommended dosage. if i do a eight week cycle, what would you recommend, should i just run hcg?
It's not necessary to run hcg with that stack, but you could - if you do, use it every other day.

~Rosie~

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I saw a thread with blood work a while back where DAA on cycle was as similar use as HCG.