Don't bust my chops... Advice wanted

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So... Before it starts yes I'm doing it haha dbol only.... Anyway I'm doing a low dose 20-25mg for 8 weeks.... My question is I am 200lbs and 5'9" but about 15% body fat about. I want to be cut before summer... My question is do I cut first down the what I want around 10-12 percent or do I bulk up and gain as much muscle as I can gain with this 8 weeks then worry about cutting around April?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
continue bulking, its only january... but that doesnt mean let yourself go, eat clean, lift hard and you may even be able to lower your bf % while gaining muscle during your cycle

i had about a week of contemplation of cutting now, or bulking until the end of feb....

im still bulking

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still bulk. Even if you do it clean; if you bulk with some kind of anabolic help, you'll likely be eating more than necessary just to ensure you're maxing out your results. With that in mind, you'd still want to cut after the fact (even if it's just a bit). So, if you're gonna do it; do it now, cut after.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Any one else?!? When on dbol is it ok to workout five days a week? Being thisy first cycle at age 23... Like maybe big body parts small big small big etc?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should stack your dbol with erase, or some other aromatase inhibitor since your going to be going for 8 weeks.

make those gains lean and quality. what dose are you going with?

but I really think you should go with oral turinabol (tbol) instead since your going to go 8 weeks.

250, 300 (10mg) tabs should be good. that'd give you 60mg of ot for about 7-8 weeks.

or i'd say go with 60-70mg of dbol for 3 weeks, bridged into 60mg of ot for 5 weeks.

tbol is freaking good shiit.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I would only continue to bulk if cutting is easy for you. I wouldnt want to still be "trying" to cut and it's July. Lean and a little lighter is better than heavier with a jelly roll IMO. At least at the beach it is....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cotton candy sweet as gold, let me see your jelly roll!

to da left, to da left,

to da front, to da front,

to da right, to da right,

now dip fatty dip, com'on now dip fatty dip....

this is my inspiration to loose my jelly roll. i sing it while looking in the mirror....naked :D

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Haha I think I might hold off on the dbol until I can get some test... Which in my area I can't find... At any gym it sucks... WTF haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can make your own test by colleting multiple sample of mens urine.

just thought i'd throw that out there.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Your rEally 180lbs at the same height as me and your gonna tell me some bs like make test from mens urine? Come on I was being serious.. Can't find it anywhere.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your rEally 180lbs at the same height as me and your gonna tell me some bs like make test from mens urine? Come on I was being serious.. Can't find it anywhere.
cry me a river. I gave you my advice, if you dont like it, okay, good luck in your quest.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Your advice was to collect piss... Your first advice was looked at yes but collecting piss come on....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your advice was to collect piss... Your first advice was looked at yes but collecting piss come on....
You live in jersey, I can actually hook you up my bro. But I won't, not at 180 lbs. :spank:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Maybe take a ride down to Camden?

...only partially joking

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winstrol??? Tren??? Cutting??? HUH????

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I go to Camden every day for school hahH rutgers lol

Hundatar

Awards
hay in jerzy come on the whole world thinks jerzy is the "guiedo juicer heavan" isn't ronnie(one hitter quitter) indorsing a vodka line that comes in D-bol cherry, A-bomb apple, and is mixed with sustanon 250 energy drink? jk
I felt the same way but when i was really ready I found what I wanted. I take it you tried ph?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hay in jerzy come on the whole world thinks jerzy is the "guiedo juicer heavan" isn't ronnie(one hitter quitter) indorsing a vodka line that comes in D-bol cherry, A-bomb apple, and is mixed with sustanon 250 energy drink? jk
I felt the same way but when i was really ready I found what I wanted. I take it you tried ph?
Funny you say this, last issue of M & F they had an article about "The Situation" and his new protein infused vodka he's pimpin...

:pat:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I really only did one cycle... A year ago... Superdrol... Gains 6 lean pounds maybe even less I wasn't eating enough... I think I want to do test c 12 weeks with a dbol kicker 4 weeks should be a good first real cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well seeing that this isn't a sourcing board, I feel my suggestion to collect male urine samples to filter and make your own testosterone was a pretty good suggestion.

how do you think scientist first got testosterone? from urine.

If you aren't willing to do the foot work to find a legitimate source for aas, then you probably shouldn't be using them.

but im only 5'9 and 180, and as you pointed out, this means I'm obviously clueless about androgens.

so dont listen to me.

I'm just glad the supplement companies that paid me to help them with info on steroids weren't so nieve. :D

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Oo online sources are easy to get I rather just get person to person... You may know alot... But still 180lbs are you like 5% bf that be def respectible...