• Milk Is For Babies!

Votes: 27 12.6%

• Total voters
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aright guys, j/w what you think the best superdrol clone is. Most of us that have used any number of designer steroids/pro hormones knows that there are most favorites and most hated out there. Now chime in bros.

If your favorite isn't up here, don't go:wtf: cause I'll :lmao:. Just tell me what it is, maybe I can edit a poll and add more options? I don't know the extent of the polls on AM.

Now let's see if I can figure out this poll system :thinking:

BTW, it's multiple choice. And remember, milk is for babies.

Edit: and a list of the choices in text:

M-drol sold by Competitive Edge Labs

Superdrone sold by Primordial Performance

Beastdrol sold by Mr. Supps

Methyl-S sold by Iron Labs

Testadrol sold by DNA (no idea what those intials stand for, but I've found this is a common sdrol clone)

Mastavol from APS is gettin' some shout outs... how do I change this poll! Testadrol is seeing no love! lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, I like a few on this list, but you know what my vote goes for;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to answer until I start my FIRST ever BEASTDROL cycle coming up THIS MONTH! :)

PS: Subscribe to my journal below to get in on all the action and MUCH more.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried any on the list. I've run Evolve (APS) once before and now I'm on a cycle of Megavol. Evolve seems a lot more potent, but it is a stack containing Max LMG.

Next run of SD might have to be beastdrol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Beastdrol, everyone knows that already lol.

The l-carnitine l-tartrate in Beastdrol increase the number of androgen receptors in the body. Makes the steroid much more potent and I was gaining throughout the entire cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've only tried m-drol and it was fantastic, although I hear there are better clones.

Superdrone has an early lead, I bought some when it was available but have not planed on taking it yet, the draw see is that its in liquid form, taking it at work is not convenient

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it doest't.
No it doest't really isn't as convincing as these findings from a study:

Results: ...LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR (androgen receptor) content compared with PL (placebo)...

Conclusion: ...LCLT supplementation upregulated AR (androgen receptor) content, which may promote recovery from RE (resistance training).
L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation has been studied a ton and there are numerous benefits to supplementing it. Don't want to clutter the thread so search for yourself or PM me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While all superdrol clones should be all created equal, they in fact..are not. When figuring in all reviews good and bad from all sources, I have to go with Beastdrol. I have seen some complaining their SD was bunk, bad batch, or whatever from other companies, but I don't see that negative feedback from Beastdrol. :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrone in our LV solution is by far the most effective imo. Our raws were also of the highest possible quality. We have numerous accounts and feedback of ppl only needing 5-10mgs and getting gains similar to 30. Unfortunately we do not make it anymore, however, it is still around if you know where to look.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually Rick there was already one person who claimed bunk beastdrol... And you guys have sold what a hundreth of the amount that cel has sold of m drol? When you guys get to their level of sales and time out some people will claim bunk batches, spread fear and try to ruin your rep. It is enevitable unfortunately as there are so many idiots out there. I very muh trust beastdrol but unless it's bogo it's insanely expensive and won't be bought by me personally. M drol has been amazing to me twice and i can't wait to try superdrone next. I would ultimately say the best is the one with best price whih would be m drol or superdrone.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd think more people would chime in on this. I've seen that older thread about gyno/superdrol get over 150 votes on it. Where dem votahs at.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last year tried Superdrone for 2 weeks. It was enough to let me know its a real REAL potent steroid NOT A PH. When I get another mild cycle under my belt, I will be trying this again.

Here is the reason why Superdrone is the best. When I bought 6 bottles last february, I got them at 30 dollars a piece. Every bottle has 3 cycles worth in them. Since its Liquavade, the absorption is better than anything else out there. When I mentioned Superdrone to a ifbb pro, he knew exactly what i was talking about and wanted a bottle. He's heard of the awesome reputation of PP's sd, but was suprised by the 3 cycles worth in a bottle.

What other clone beat that???? None. Superdrone ftw.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Technically any SD clone should be good if they contain whats on the label and not under dose, the compound is the same.

Now I'm considering running superdrone after reading rulk22 comments. I got 2 maybe 3 bottles :D

Mike Conley

Awards
Beastdrol, the tons of people and their results speak for themselves.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically any SD clone should be good if they contain whats on the label and not under dose, the compound is the same.

Now I'm considering running superdrone after reading rulk22 comments. I got 2 maybe 3 bottles :D
This^^^^^^^^^^^^ go with companies that actually do post production testing

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't N2 have some problems with their products? Or was that Mr. supps? for me :> :welcome2:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no it doest't.

My fav sd clone is Mastavol from APS.
got a bottle :D. PPs liquidrone is great too. Mdrol is a worry for me. Hearing about those bunk issues makes me wanna stay clear. Microdrol worked well for me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont like the compound at all but you gotta give it up for the liquid superdrone and the ability to customize dose amount plus increased gut absorption from the liquivade

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I
The l-carnitine l-tartrate in Beastdrol increase the number of androgen receptors in the body. Makes the steroid much more potent and I was gaining throughout the entire cycle.
again, no it doesn't increase the number of ar receptors in the body. anyone with the slightest bit of sense will know thats a bunch of crap.

No it doest't really isn't as convincing as these findings from a study:

Quote:
Results: ...LCLT supplementation upregulated (P<0.05) preexercise AR (androgen receptor) content compared with PL (placebo)...

Conclusion: ...LCLT supplementation upregulated AR (androgen receptor) content, which may promote recovery from RE (resistance training).

L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation has been studied a ton and there are numerous benefits to supplementing it. Don't want to clutter the thread so search for yourself or PM me.
it increases ar sensitivity.

I could be wrong, as I havn't sat down and read the actual studies, but just from what I know, it upregulates the ar, it doesn't make more androgen receptors.

and I dont mind cloggin up a thread, I no longer have to worry about making a company look bad, so I can talk out my asz if I want.

Reactions: mw1
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again, no it doesn't increase the number of ar receptors in the body. anyone with the slightest bit of sense will know thats a bunch of crap.

and thank you for you studies showing you were wrong.

it increases ar sensitivity.

increasing the number of ar in the body, and increasing the sensitivity of the ar are two different things.

lol, smh. I cant believe you of all people would try to argue aas with me.
Jbry, even if it did increase sensitivity, it would still make a steroid more potent. Now besides that...

Last I checked, upregulation means increasing the quantity of a cellular component. So when the study says LCLT upregulated the androgen receptor, where exactly are you translating that into an "increase in sensitivity" lol.

We are not discussing AAS :usa2:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay, if you say so.

doesn't matter to me, i'll never use beastdrol, and I'm not using any aas or ph's any time soon for a while.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, if you say so.

doesn't matter to me, i'll never use beastdrol, and I'm not using any aas or ph's any time soon for a while.
I didn't say so, the study did.

That's cool. Still love you bro :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question of the day:

Is PP ever going to bring back Superdrone? I never tried it.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I can't imagine any clone being more potent than Superdrone lv. It doesn't even compare to the mdrol I ran. Never tried Beastdrol and probably never will. I still have a bottle of Superdrone left. And at 44 I don't think I have too many Superdrol cycles left in me.....lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried two different kinds...logged both of them....got better gains on 10mg's of beastdrol than 20 mg's of the other stuff...and no on cycle gyno.....so 3 cycles in 1 bottle vs 2 in most cases...makes beastdrol my choice

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, we're not. Superdrone is gone for good; or at least what's left around the internet.

Primordial Performance will continue to focus on utilizing our new technology and advancements in conversion/delivery to make a better and safer horomonal product line.

-John

DKZ

Awards
this poll seems a bit biased to me, of course need to build muscle reps are gonna vote for beast and primordial performance reps are gonna vote for superdrone etc. I may be wrong, and will apologize if any rep backs an opposition superdrol clone...doubt it though

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
No, we're not. Superdrone is gone for good; or at least what's left around the internet.

Primordial Performance will continue to focus on utilizing our new technology and advancements in conversion/delivery to make a better and safer horomonal product line.

-John
Man that sucks. I woulda loved (still would) to give Superdrone a run.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this poll seems a bit biased to me, of course need to build muscle reps are gonna vote for beast and primordial performance reps are gonna vote for superdrone etc. I may be wrong, and will apologize if any rep backs an opposition superdrol clone...doubt it though
you're off base on this one, for one there's already more votes than reps for each company, secondly PP has nothing to gain to hype or inflate votes this product since they're no longer making Superdrone LV.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you're right about that, for my money m-drol has been the best value I've ever gotten from any supp or PH... 3 cycles for $20, all my bottles (2) have been good thus far but I know there's been some questionable ones out there and you guys have come through with lab reports on those, kudos for that

DKZ

Awards
you're off base on this one, for one there's already more votes than reps for each company, secondly PP has nothing to gain to hype or inflate votes this product since they're no longer making Superdrone LV.
Alright saying the poll is biased may be a bit far but you gotta admit that some votes would fall into this catagory...on your second point, I totally disagree, and when I say this I am not attacking any company at all just calling it as I see it, PP reps WILL vote for superdrone regardless of whether their product is still on sale as a positive result will benefit the companies reputation.

I also want to add that I have had beastdrol with good results and am looking to buy superdrone, so this is nothing personal.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Yep, just got some Superdrone in the mail a few weeks ago! Check some stores in the UK on Google Shopping!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Do I change my location to the UK or what?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Just go to www.google.co.uk, and then search superdrone, and then click on the shopping link at the top. The first link (or what WAS the first link) is where I bought it from.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol and Superdrone are taking off, m-drol is keeping it's own though.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you wanna pay like 60 bucks from a uk site and we not including shipping.. pound currency is ridiculous..
M1t was like 10 bucks now they are like 34 pounds on uk sites..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried two different kinds...logged both of them....got better gains on 10mg's of beastdrol than 20 mg's of the other stuff...and no on cycle gyno.....so 3 cycles in 1 bottle vs 2 in most cases...makes beastdrol my choice
are you a rep for ntbm?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Last year tried Superdrone for 2 weeks. It was enough to let me know its a real REAL potent steroid NOT A PH. When I get another mild cycle under my belt, I will be trying this again.

Here is the reason why Superdrone is the best. When I bought 6 bottles last february, I got them at 30 dollars a piece. Every bottle has 3 cycles worth in them. Since its Liquavade, the absorption is better than anything else out there. When I mentioned Superdrone to a ifbb pro, he knew exactly what i was talking about and wanted a bottle. He's heard of the awesome reputation of PP's sd, but was suprised by the 3 cycles worth in a bottle.

What other clone beat that???? None. Superdrone ftw.

thats funny, because I dont know any body builder that competes that knows what superdrol or phera is..

But my vote is for beastdrol

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats funny, because I dont know any body builder that competes that knows what superdrol or phera is..

But my vote is for beastdrol
Either you dont know any bodybuilders or you're being sarcastic, in either case I wonder if the pros actually use lots of SD in their cycles considering its toxicity your body will not last for long on this stuff.