General Cycle Questions Test Deca Dbol - AnabolicMinds.com

General Cycle Questions Test Deca Dbol

  1. New Member
    slayerofsouls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    General Cycle Questions Test Deca Dbol


    Stats
    Age 24
    Weight 200lbs
    Cycle History: Test, deca, dbol. (3 cycles done)

    Cycle"
    500mg Test E 1-14weeks
    400mg Deca 1-12 weeks
    40mg Dbol ED 1-4weeks

    HCG 3-14weeks 500iu/week

    PCT
    100/50/50 Clomid 16-20 week

    1) Test, would it be best to inject 2x a week i.e., friday/monday or inject E3D? I have 250mg/ml ampules of test E and 100mg ampules of deca.

    2) Is the protocol for HCG fine? I know some suggest to do it on the very first day, and some even suggest to do it 2 weeks prior to the cycle?

    3) HCG comes with sodium chloride. Dosage is 1000iu. If I take 500iu/week is it fine to store sodium chloride in the fridge?

    4) Aromasin or Arimidex from day 1?

  2. Advanced Member
    Pipes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    752
    Rep Power
    2401

    Reputation

    I do 2x per week. Sun/Wed, My training is Sun-Thurs. This way its a constant 500/wk. Every three days and you would see some weeks with 750. Starting HCG a few weeks in is good. Most would say to hold the AI untill its needed.
  3. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    I do 2x per week. Sun/Wed, My training is Sun-Thurs. This way its a constant 500/wk. Every three days and you would see some weeks with 750. Starting HCG a few weeks in is good. Most would say to hold the AI untill its needed.
    lol - its okay to do every 3 days. Its a time-released compound, the compound doesnt know that we all go by a 7 day week and not an 8 day week.

    Regardless, a 2x/wk injection schedule is fine and actually the usual for test e. Mon/Fri is a bit weird, with 3 days in between. Makes much more sense to do Mon/Thurs or Sun/Wed but, like I said its a slow release compound.

    hCG protocol if fine. Don't preload hCG. Don't reconstitute in saline water. Reconstitute in acetic acid and its good for a month in the fridge.

    Only run the adex if you experience estro related sides. Titrate onto it so youre on the min dose to handle sides without producing low estro levels. (you need some estro).
    Back.... for real this time
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    slayerofsouls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    lol - its okay to do every 3 days. Its a time-released compound, the compound doesnt know that we all go by a 7 day week and not an 8 day week.

    Regardless, a 2x/wk injection schedule is fine and actually the usual for test e. Mon/Fri is a bit weird, with 3 days in between. Makes much more sense to do Mon/Thurs or Sun/Wed but, like I said its a slow release compound.

    hCG protocol if fine. Don't preload hCG. Don't reconstitute in saline water. Reconstitute in acetic acid and its good for a month in the fridge.

    Only run the adex if you experience estro related sides. Titrate onto it so youre on the min dose to handle sides without producing low estro levels. (you need some estro).
    Got it. I will just pin e3d. I am starting my cycle on a friday. So at minimum i will have 500mg test and 400 deca.
    week 1
    friday-monday-thursday

    week 2
    sunday-wednesday

    week3 -
    saturday-tuesday-friday

    and so on
    Whats the dif when it comes to storing in sodium chloride or acetic acid?
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8929

    Reputation

    this is the cycle i am currently on

    i ran
    test e 500mg ew
    deca 500mg ew(first three) the down to 400 ew
    dbol 60mg ed for 5 1/2 weeks


    I would do longer than 4 weeks dbol- just because you will keep packing on weight and strength when u drop it deca and test will maintain it- but i would give it 6 weeks dbol so the deca is in full force as it is more anabolic than test by itself

    either way i have loved it so far
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. New Member
    slayerofsouls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this is the cycle i am currently on

    i ran
    test e 500mg ew
    deca 500mg ew(first three) the down to 400 ew
    dbol 60mg ed for 5 1/2 weeks


    I would do longer than 4 weeks dbol- just because you will keep packing on weight and strength when u drop it deca and test will maintain it- but i would give it 6 weeks dbol so the deca is in full force as it is more anabolic than test by itself

    either way i have loved it so far
    I can always decide to prolong dbol a couple weeks in. NOthing is set in stone.

    HCG from week 1? or should i wait? whats the rational behind the two modes
  7. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8401

    Reputation

    Too much HCG desensitizes your junk so your balls stop working.

    Or something similar to that
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  8. New Member
    stalger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    46

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerofsouls View Post
    Stats
    Age 24
    Weight 200lbs
    Cycle History: Test, deca, dbol. (3 cycles done)

    Cycle"
    500mg Test E 1-14weeks
    400mg Deca 1-12 weeks
    40mg Dbol ED 1-4weeks

    HCG 3-14weeks 500iu/week

    PCT
    100/50/50 Clomid 16-20 week

    1) Test, would it be best to inject 2x a week i.e., friday/monday or inject E3D? I have 250mg/ml ampules of test E and 100mg ampules of deca.

    2) Is the protocol for HCG fine? I know some suggest to do it on the very first day, and some even suggest to do it 2 weeks prior to the cycle?

    3) HCG comes with sodium chloride. Dosage is 1000iu. If I take 500iu/week is it fine to store sodium chloride in the fridge?

    4) Aromasin or Arimidex from day 1?
    1) Test would be good at 2x a week.

    2)Yes, it is fine starting on week 2 or 3.

    3)I don't know...

    4)Yes
  9. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerofsouls View Post
    Whats the dif when it comes to storing in sodium chloride or acetic acid?
    Sodium chloride is table salt. Sodium chloride dissolved in water is saline water. hCG is unstable in saline and will degrade within a few days. If you are preparing, for example, on a sunday and injecting right away then the next injection on wednesday is useless. Certainly the injections the following week are useless. (Your hCG injection schedule should be at least split into 2/wk.) See my write-up on hCG here: Unreal's Guide to Injectables

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I would do longer than 4 weeks dbol
    just be careful running dbol too long can be harsh on the liver. 6 wks is okay but no longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerofsouls View Post
    HCG from week 1? or should i wait? whats the rational behind the two modes
    See the write-up on hCG in the guide above. Once you understand its mechanism of action and the other information I provide in Unreal's guide then I'd be happy to answer direct questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Too much HCG desensitizes your junk so your balls stop working.

    Or something similar to that
    Too much hCG can desensitize the testes to Lutenizing hormone but thats not a significant risk in running it for a few extra weeks. Merely you need to up the hCG doses the longer you are on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by stalger View Post
    1) Test would be good at 2x a week.

    2)Yes, it is fine starting on week 2 or 3.

    3)I don't know...

    4)Yes
    did u use a magic 8 ball to answer his questions or do have some knowledge to back up the answers? Why run adex from day 1? You should probly read the guide posted above staiger
    Back.... for real this time
  10. New Member
    slayerofsouls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    What are the different solvents that I can use?

    I understand that HCG can interfere with the natural LH signal, however why not start at week 1? If you are going to wait until test levels are max, shouldnt an AI be used in week 3 as well?
  11. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    You want to go to the super market and some bacteriostatic water (sterile water). Use this for the constitution of hCG.

    When you take test your body needs to use its own enzymatic pathways to convert that test to estrogen. If you have a ton of test floating around and not alot of the aromatase enzyme then you shouldn't convert much to estrogen. However, as test levels go up so do aromatase levels (usually) as well. One needs to gauge how bad the estrogenic side effects are to determine whether or not a low dose serm or ai is needed alongside a cycle. For a test only cycle, these negative side effects do not usually appear until the 3rd or 4th week. Taking an estrogen suppressant of any kind will hinder gains from cycle and cause other problems such as dry joints.
    Back.... for real this time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
  2. test e , deca and dbol cycle !!
    By rok17 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. Deca/test/dbol cycle need help
    By adgonzales in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:57 PM
  4. Deca/Test-e/ Dbol cycle
    By eaglesplyr32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 01:19 AM
  5. deca/test/dbol questions
    By snowbird in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in