What can be considered as the best PH?

StrayDOG

Awards
I just want to know which prohormone that could be considered as the best one.
Which means the best gains and the lowest sideeffects.

Anyone?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its a sliding scale. there is no "best PH"...what are your goals?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha thats funny i think in the FAQ it says if you are worried about side effect () than you SHOULD NOT BE USING PROHORMONES!

Regardless i think the PH that delivers the best gains/sides would be m1'4add

just my uneducated opinion

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For a balance between gains and side effects, an injectable 1-test cyp and/or 4-ad prop would probably take the cake. For orals, I'd say M1T gives the best results, but also carries the worst side effects. M4OHN seems to have the fewest sides so far, with lean, but modest gains.

Disclaimer: of those I mentioned, I've only used M1T. I'm just regurgitating and simplifying others results here.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
in terms of minimizing sides/risks, there is no doubt methyls are out

imo, m-1-t is a phenomenal PH, but it carries a reasonable risk/side effect burden

heck, ANY methylated compound does

assuming one knows how to make a sterile injectable, injectables are always going to be safer, and have less risk than a methylated oral

but i agree, the question is "best for what?"

mass gains, strength, lean (dry) gains, etc?

imo, you can't go wrong with 4-ad prop, although if you are prone to gyno, you need to use a SERM with it.

unlike some 1-test options, it doesn't kill libido (i like my libido. 4-ad enhances it), it offers a good combo of strength and mass gains, and its pretty cheap

but again, it depends on what you consider important, and how you weigh relative factors

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Is there anywhere that I can buy 4ad prop powder. I was thinking since the ban has been moved back that custom or designer supps would come out with it...........keeping my fingers crossed! If anyone knows of another place that sells it could you please let me know.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ever ran 4-AD prop, cyp, whatever by itself? If so, how were your results? I'm tempted to buy some instead of real test next time.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ever ran 4-AD prop, cyp, whatever by itself? If so, how were your results? I'm tempted to buy some instead of real test next time.
just curious, why? why buy something that converts to test when (i think) you arleady don't have any stigma against using the real deal?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
just curious, why? why buy something that converts to test when (i think) you arleady don't have any stigma against using the real deal?

Well mostly just curiosity and then there's the legal aspect of it...

I can't tell you how many times I freak out mentally when expecting a package...nerves for the most part..

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
1750 mg/wk

i don't have a log handy, but recovery time was improved, strength improved, and muscle mass improved.

i think it was bobo that had the blood level T comparisons. it's probably roughly equivalent to 500 mg of test or so/wk.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
best ph stack for someone just starting out with ph's is easily the transdermal 1test/4ad combination. I do not thinking using methyl's is required for a 1st-time anabolics user.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've done both. I would say it is about 1/3 as effective as test, or a little less. The prop is better, but requires a lot of injection volume.

The big advantage is its "legal", so no worries when awaiting your package...

Greenguy