complete nutrition prohormones superdrol hdrol

chubbsthedog6

Awards
went to complete nutrition the other day and go and look at the muscle building supplements or watever and a guy comes over brings me to the "hardcore" section and shows me the legal stack... In it was 5 deca zolo ingredients were superdrol dosed at 15mg and hdrol dosed at 12.5mg... 60 capsules in one container and says you take to caps a day spread out six hours later and they let eighteen year olds buy this. Even if you tell them youve never run a cycle this is what they reccomend. Then they have some liver support prostate and estrogen and the dosage for milk thistle was 55mg... like that would even do **** i mean come on what do u guys think about this?

catty66

catty66

Awards
People like that should not be in business. They are alot of the reason we have seen stuff get banned.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah the guys are great and everyhing but this is just horrible

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
What kinda hdrol dose is that. What can u do with 12.5mg of hdrol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was sold an Epi/Tren combo when I was 18 and told it was a test booster...

That was the best f***ing test booster I had ever used lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like my kind of store. it'd be even better it it was next to a high school. that'd get some business.

hmm....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a f*kced up combination of compounds. 15mg of SD and 12.5mg of halo?! I dont get it. WTF is 12.5 mg of halo going to do. Now 15mg of SD and 50mg of Halodrol per serving taken twice a day is what I'm talking about!! :wtf:

Just be sure to put in your order for a new liver too.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah then your also told to take it twice a day so 30mg of superdrol and 25 of HDROL oh god still probably wont do anything with 25mg of it though