SD or M1T

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so I'm thinking about making my next order for this spring cycle.
M1T or an SD clone, with a nice cycle assist. Got tons of clomid and nolva so a serm is not a concern.
Give me your thoughts fellas..
if I need to add anything else let me know.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I think Unreal machine is the most knowledgable on these two compounds and I agree with him from experience. Even though both have bad sides, you get about the same results with SD with a little bit less on the side effects. IMO

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeh I know unreal got one of the most knowledge on the SD, didn't know he knew about M1t... he kind of unreal though( in a good way) doesn't react to test and really doesn't get sides from SD... lol..
that's a machine!!!

Where you @ unreal!!!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
M1T didn't give me any sides except my BP went up. both give me agression and strength. now others can't touch either one without getting sides so bad they have to stop but you won't really know until you take one. side effects with these are similar, both should not be ran for long times at high doses but i do believe that low doses ran with support supps is safe as long as you're attentive to when is going on with you're body

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well they both do bad things to your insides, bloodwork shows this

I am pretty sure supersoldier has gotten a ton of bloodwork done on m1t, so if you are concerned about check out his threads, but I think SD is not as ruff on the liver

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T didn't give me any sides except my BP went up. both give me agression and strength. now others can't touch either one without getting sides so bad they have to stop but you won't really know until you take one. side effects with these are similar, both should not be ran for long times at high doses but i do believe that low doses ran with support supps is safe as long as you're attentive to when is going on with you're body
how much you gained off of M1T?
that's my only concern is the blood pressure. I will run low doses no doubht about that.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ran a 4 week cycle of M1T and moderate dosed propadrol. overall mass and strength gains like you wouldnt belive. but by the last week i couldnt take it anymore, the sides were too bad. Almost just strait passed out in class from the heavy legarthy. plus it was during summer so the heat made things 10x's worse. lost like 35% of my gains in PCT. If you run it make sure you have everything covered in PCT, SERM, multi, creatine, etc, the works.

unless your just going for a handsdown all-out bulk i'd stick with superdrol man.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my goals? to look like an animal or KBD.. haha..
seriously just wanna try it out...
found some uk suppliers.. all I see is stealh labz..
uk forums some members say they sell it OTC in the gym.. not banned there

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
so I'm thinking about making my next order for this spring cycle.
M1T or an SD clone, with a nice cycle assist. Got tons of clomid and nolva so a serm is not a concern.
Give me your thoughts fellas..
if I need to add anything else let me know.
MOD EDIT: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/3576-important-under-21-a.html#post1512132

PS: Stealth Labz is good to go, if you have also been having issues finding diversity in choice.
PPS: I always have blood work done, and have ran M1T AND Superdrol concomitantly for weeks and weeks, and I'm MORE than fine. Don't buy into the folklore tender-footed scare tactic nonsensical paranoia espoused by the weaklings out there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10