sci fit get mass stack

barddok

Awards
has anybody heard of sci fit get mass stack i think is the best pro hormone out there is better than m1t i took m1t and it didnt do much but with sci fit it gave me alot of mass in just four weeks with no side effects

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard people say they can't stand the sides of m1t but don't think i've heard it didn't do anything for them.

I lub my m1t :)

97S281_27

Awards
Amount Per Serving:

4-Androstenediol: 100mg
5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 Beta Diol: 100mg
1,4-Androstadien-3,17-Dione: 50mg
1,(5 alpha)-Androsten-3,17-Dione: 50mg

Cell Volumizing Complex:
L-Taurine: 300mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid: 100mg
Vanadyl Sulfate: 15mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
So that's who bought up the andro-popper recipe :rolleyes:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
meh, i'll stick to m1t thanks though for the info.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
has anybody heard of sci fit get mass stack i think is the best pro hormone out there is better than m1t i took m1t and it didnt do much but with sci fit it gave me alot of mass in just four weeks with no side effects
Can we say shill?

Only a shill would have the stupidity to try to tell us that m1t is not as good as a worthless, under dosed mix of oral 4-ad, 5-ad, and 1,4. Sci fit=****.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
That's an interesting first post. Kind of strange you made great gains off of a bunch of underdosed junk and didn't make any gains off of the strongest compound legally available.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
As the GateKeeper I find him guilty of spam and motion for immediate banishment.

HugeBB

Awards
I know a guy who took sci fit get mass stack. His nuts fell off.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Do what you must, you know the Gatekeepers stance. :D

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No sense in banning him... if he truly is a shill we will never see him again anyways, and then we will know for sure.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
i have to agree...that guys belly is freaking me out.....what the hell is up with that....

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree...that guys belly is freaking me out.....what the hell is up with that....
It's a result of a side effect from taking Sci Fit Get Mass Stack. Taking doses above the recommendation are known to cause male pregnancy. Kinda like that Arnold movie. :D

Last edited:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think my roommate said it best: "It looks like that guy swallowed a goddamn whole turtle shell and its pressing up against his skin"

four20serge

Awards
I know this guy personally and i recommended him M1t since it worked
very well for me gained about 12lbs. but only kept 6. He is pretty huge
so i do belive him that the sci fit did work for him better than M1T.

dcgc

Awards
For now,i'm trying Winni Depot from German American Technologies.
I'm geting some real good gains from this stuff.But then,its the only"stack"
i tryed sofar.