Dbol not for me... Now for the test prop.

  1. Dbol not for me... Now for the test prop.


    Well im just getting my hands wet with AAS. Decided to do some basic runs to see how my body/mind would react to each substance before I stacked them.

    Figured, why not run a dbol only? planned on running dbol with some armidex.

    Yesterday I took 25mg over the day, then today I made it to 15 and couldnt make it any further. I havnt felt the true physical effects but i surely felt the mental effects.

    The biggest issue was the feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest and lack of appetite.

    I figured id do more harm then good being on a cycle and not feeding the machine so ive decided to cut the dbol.

    Now i know i cut it off early and im sure i will give it another run in the future as im coming off a three month klonopin binge; so anxiety has been high for the past week.

    Gona give test prop a run in time.

    Just a little rant/yell out.

    Looking to hear if anyone else has any experience was anabolics and anxiety.

    Trying to find that "magic bullet"


  2. all depends on your body bro..
    androgens can increase anxiety.
    had no problems with dbol, test, or winstrol, but for some reason I get more anxiety with boladrol and it's a PH. and I'm in meds as well..
    what are your stats bro..
    try 10mg of dbol for a few days then bump it to 10 more..
    if your dbol is legit, you can get some
    nice gains. or use it as a kick
    start with test..

  3. Yeah try a lower dose for a little while then progress
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by The450Man View Post
    Well im just getting my hands wet with AAS. Decided to do some basic runs to see how my body/mind would react to each substance before I stacked them.

    Figured, why not run a dbol only? planned on running dbol with some armidex.

    Yesterday I took 25mg over the day, then today I made it to 15 and couldnt make it any further. I havnt felt the true physical effects but i surely felt the mental effects.

    The biggest issue was the feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest and lack of appetite.

    I figured id do more harm then good being on a cycle and not feeding the machine so ive decided to cut the dbol.

    Now i know i cut it off early and im sure i will give it another run in the future as im coming off a three month klonopin binge; so anxiety has been high for the past week.

    Gona give test prop a run in time.

    Just a little rant/yell out.

    Looking to hear if anyone else has any experience was anabolics and anxiety.

    Trying to find that "magic bullet"
    Honestly, dbol alone wasnt a smart move. Test should be the base of every cycle. You didnt see any physical gains at day 15? Damn, must have been bunk dbol lol.

  5. yeh your dbol ****ty..
    I start gaining on day 3

  6. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    yeh your dbol ****ty..
    I start gaining on day 3
    same here if not earlier. I always like taking it before a workout for a boost as well.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by D BO View Post
    same here if not earlier. I always like taking it before a workout for a boost as well.
    yeh I get really strong off dbol...
    I got so much I can run a cycle for years, but it's also good to try other things...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    yeh I get really strong off dbol...
    I got so much I can run a cycle for years, but it's also good to try other things...
    I had my best results on dbol. I was more solid than anadrol. Anadrol makes ur face look chinese.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    I had my best results on dbol. I was more solid than anadrol. Anadrol makes ur face look chinese.
    like this kid?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    yeh your dbol ****ty..
    I start gaining on day 3
    I think he only made it to 15mg on day 2...

  11. People need to learn how to read entire post. He said he was only on day two not 15 days.

    OP I too had this problem when I did a Dbol for the first time. Day 1-5 I felt like complete **** very down and anxious my body eventually got used to the immediate change it was going through and I felt alot better through the entire run of it.
    So stick with it for a week and see how you feel then.

  12. d-bol gives me muscle cramps. And I feel miserable. I prefer looking Chinese with Anadrol. My girlfriend doesn't like it.

  13. stop smoking weed.. this only makes things worse

  14. Dianabol has a dopamine-increasing effect, which for most people feels good, but if you're prone to anxiety, having too much dopamine when your brain's level of calming serotonin is low can cause anxiety and manic episodes.

    Dr Zorrin would recommend a benzodiazipine like valium, but as you're weening yourself off one at the moment, I recommend just staying away from dbol till you feel mentally calm.

    Testosterone is natural to the human body, and tends to make you feel confident, manly, and focussed. However, if you inject a long ester and it doesn't agree with you, you're stuffed - it takes weeks to wear off.

    That's unlikely though. You're more likely to feel anxious through low testosterone levels. Could this be why women are more prone to mental illness, depression, and 11 times more likely to attempt suicide than men?

    Men are twice as likely to succeed at topping themselves, though - possibly due to the extra drive and focus from having more test!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zorrin View Post
    Dianabol has a dopamine-increasing effect, which for most people feels good, but if you're prone to anxiety, having too much dopamine when your brain's level of calming serotonin is low can cause anxiety and manic episodes.

    Dr Zorrin would recommend a benzodiazipine like valium, but as you're weening yourself off one at the moment, I recommend just staying away from dbol till you feel mentally calm.

    Testosterone is natural to the human body, and tends to make you feel confident, manly, and focussed. However, if you inject a long ester and it doesn't agree with you, you're stuffed - it takes weeks to wear off.

    That's unlikely though. You're more likely to feel anxious through low testosterone levels. Could this be why women are more prone to mental illness, depression, and 11 times more likely to attempt suicide than men?

    Men are twice as likely to succeed at topping themselves, though - possibly due to the extra drive and focus from having more test!
    So, what, you're just a walking encyclopedia I guess? haha nice post.

    I wonder why so many have great pheraplex runs solo (phera being a ph to dianabol), yet people always hate on dbol only cycles. Hmmph.

  16. Dbol is just another oral steroid.

    I also don't understand why people go nuts about Dbol only cycles. We run oral only cycles all the time on here yet no one is screaming add some test. But when someone mentiones Dbol solo, the pitchforks always come out for some reason.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Dbol is just another oral steroid.

    I also don't understand why people go nuts about Dbol only cycles. We run oral only cycles all the time on here yet no one is screaming add some test. But when someone mentiones Dbol solo, the pitchforks always come out for some reason.
    lol yah man, it's a bunch of bros trying to impress their other bros with their bro knowledge... oh well.

    What can we really do about it but drink and be happy (protein shakes of course )

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Dbol is just another oral steroid.

    I also don't understand why people go nuts about Dbol only cycles. We run oral only cycles all the time on here yet no one is screaming add some test. But when someone mentiones Dbol solo, the pitchforks always come out for some reason.
    I think its because people view D-bol like Superdrol, in terms of quick explosive gains in size and strength, which is hard to maintain from a simple 4 week period. Your body simply can not keep all that weight and strength gained in that 4 week period, there is not enough time for your body to adapt to the newly gained strength/size. Now obviously there is water and glycogen in those gains, but with an ai 10-15/20lbs gained in those four weeks is easily muscle and able to be maintained given some extra time for your body to adapt. Its the same concept of bridging Superdrol to Epistaine. You are really bridging d-bol to test e/c, since its only starting to kick in week 3 or 4,.and by week 5 when ur off the d-bol.. your blood levels from test should be starting to be at almost optimally where you'd like it!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Prop/Dbol Question
    By orangejuice07 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:38 PM
  2. Test Prop VERSUS Dbol kickstart + Test-e
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 06:29 PM
  3. Test Prop VERSUS Dbol kickstart + Test-e
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:48 AM
Log in
Log in