M-Drol and Clomid! Need some feedback please!

Pij1

Awards
Hey guys, I have M-Drol and Clomid right now and I'm going to start taking it in about a month. I am 21 years old, and have taken M's twice before. Once for 3 weeks and once for 4 weeks. I respond well and I have been fine with the sides all the previous times I've taken it. That's why I'm thinking about upping the length.

My question for you guys is what dosage and length should i take it for? I'm thinking about doing:

M-drol:10/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid:50/50/50/50

I will be taking On-Cycle Assist which has:
NAC: 750 mg
Milk thistle: 500 mg
Hawthorne berry: 450 mg
Saw palmetto: 160 mg
Grape Seed extract: 75 mg
a couple more things, but those are the majors^^

Any Feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Pij1

Awards
Hey guys, I have M-Drol and Clomid right now and I'm going to start taking it in about a month. I am 21 years old, and have taken M's twice before. Once for 3 weeks and once for 4 weeks. I respond well and I have been fine with the sides all the previous times I've taken it. That's why I'm thinking about upping the length.

My question for you guys is what dosage and length should i take it for? I'm thinking about doing:

M-drol:10/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid:50/50/50/50

I will be taking On-Cycle Assist which has:
NAC: 750 mg
Milk thistle: 500 mg
Hawthorne berry: 450 mg
Saw palmetto: 160 mg
Grape Seed extract: 75 mg
a couple more things, but those are the majors^^

Any Feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance!!
^^ also will add in more milk thistle for more liver support because of the harshness of M's on the liver. And will be taking fish oil to help absorption, and taurine to help with the back pumps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i believe the reason u not getting any responses is bcause ur only 21 bro! and at that u took 2 cycles already? to young!

Pij1

Awards
i believe the reason u not getting any responses is bcause ur only 21 bro! and at that u took 2 cycles already? to young!
Yeah i realize I am a little young, but i've done plenty of research, and i know my ****. I know the risks and that's the reason why i have done 2 small cycles of only 3 and 4 weeks.

Just trying to get some feedback on people's opinions on the length of the cycle and the dosage of the m-drol, not on my age haha (no offense) :p

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i realize I am a little young, but i've done plenty of research, and i know my ****. I know the risks and that's the reason why i have done 2 small cycles of only 3 and 4 weeks.

Just trying to get some feedback on people's opinions on the length of the cycle and the dosage of the m-drol, not on my age haha (no offense) :p
hahaha IMO 21 is a decent age to do a cycle, mdrol is rather harsh but it seems like you have done your homework with support supplements and pct protocol, clomid at 50/50/50/50 looks good through wks 7-10 if you do end up doing a 6 wk cycle, i've done a 5 week cycle of mdrol and i got great results from it. i'll be watching this post closely to see how this cycle ends up:cool:

Pij1

Awards
hahaha IMO 21 is a decent age to do a cycle, mdrol is rather harsh but it seems like you have done your homework with support supplements and pct protocol, clomid at 50/50/50/50 looks good through wks 7-10 if you do end up doing a 6 wk cycle, i've done a 5 week cycle of mdrol and i got great results from it. i'll be watching this post closely to see how this cycle ends up:cool:
haha yeah i've definitely done my research on everything. i've been lifting for about 2 years, and although i'm not an expert, i know what i'm doing still.

and i'm trying to consider the following cycles:

m-drol: 10/20/20/20/20/20
or
m-drol: 10/20/20/30/20

if anyone has any ideas on this cycle, your feedback is greatly appreciated!! thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea i feel you. But just bcause u know ur **** dont mean is healthy for u to do it. just my opinion lol. I can careless, im just trying to look out. but besides that it looks fine to me. I think u should take clomid at 100 for the first couple of days than go down to 50 the rest of the way. Im not a pro when it comes to this im still learning but ur pct needs more. u need a test booster and a Ai.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea i feel you. But just bcause u know ur **** dont mean is healthy for u to do it. just my opinion lol. I can careless, im just trying to look out. but besides that it looks fine to me. I think u should take clomid at 100 for the first couple of days than go down to 50 the rest of the way. Im not a pro when it comes to this im still learning but ur pct needs more. u need a test booster and a Ai.
IMO still would be a good cycle (maybe throw in some ATD or 6 oxo) like halfhuman said but yes definitely stick to liver support pre/during/post and i think post cycling with clomid at 50/50/50/50 (along with atd or 6oxo) will work great..good luck!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Let me get this straight... you want to run M-drol for 6 weeks? An oral with as harsh a side effect panel as m-drol should not be ran any longer than 4 weeks MAX. Hell... most people don't run dianabol, anadrol etc (which are actually not quite as toxic as m-drol) for that long. I'm not trying to flame you man... not at all. Just want to make sure you know exactly how toxic it would be if you ran it for that long.

I could care less about your age... your gonna do what your gonna do. Pct looks fine... like Halfhuman said, I'd up the clomid to 100 mg for the 1st 1 to 3 days, then lower it down to 50 mg for the duration of pct. I'd throw in an AI (preferably a suicide inhibitor) to prevent any delayed gyno that m-drol is famous for. But do yourself a favor and do NOT run m-drol for more than 4 weeks max. 6 weeks is a recipe for jaundice, my friend. A lot of people don't feel the liver strain the first couple times running it, but it doesn't mean that your not doing damage. Do you have blood work from your previous cycles?

If your looking for more results than what a 4-week m-drol cycle will give you than stack it with something that isn't methylated (preferably test if you have access to it). You will feel MUCH better, get more results and your liver will thank you for it. Running it longer isn't the answer.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
HH, I only quoted you because this was a specific post that reminded me of the overarching persistence and pervasiveness of this philosophy writ large, and is nothing personally against you by any means.

I just have to once again offer my contention that age is a moot point after any athlete reaches the age of 18, AND (emphasis on AND) is an ardent tenacious and calculating adult who is both aware of and accepting of the comprehensive circle of benefit and detriment that exists in the realm of anabolic usage - and informed on the myriad of proven methods to mitigate those unwanted physiological repercussions.

Then again, I realize I am an anomaly and exception to the usual rule that points a finger toward the stereotype proving grounds that most young men are in fact clueless maniacs hellbent on manifesting muscle without due consideration to other imperative factors existing outside their feverish endeavoring to materialize an acceptable reflection in the mirror.

Also, as I have outlined in great exhaustive detail many times over throughout the years and here on this forum, I have administered M1T and Superdrol concomitantly for months on end, and have DUAL blood tests spanning 2010 AND 2011 most recently irrevocably demonstrating the validity to my unabashed preaching of oral steroid ingestion and cycling. The stratagem I follow has NEVER yielded any eyebrow raising fluxes in either my bill of health or any measured benchmark of recovery and internal integrity.

Pij1

Awards
Swoody, halfhuman, and jtcastro: i feel you guys. i will up my clomid to 100 mg the first couple days, and will throw in a suicide inhibitor for my pct. i was thinking 6 weeks would be too long, that's why i was looking for advice. Swoody, if i ran for less time would it be a good or bad idea to up my dosage in the 3rd week? or would that be pointless?

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Like hearing everything, i want to do this right for sure, and make sure my liver is alright.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Its been done before... I don't see anything wrong with upping it to 30 mg as long as you keep it at only the 3rd week... people have even done 40, but the sides are usually too much to handle. at 40 its a little pointless... results aren't nearly as impressive as if you went with a lower dose and stacked it with a non-methylated compound. Just be prepared for potential lethargy to hit ya... the general consensus is the higher dose or longer the cycle on m-drol, the more potential for the lethargy side and appetite loss, which takes away from what you are trying to accomplish with diet and training... thats why superdrol is better stacked with a test base... but if you don't have access to test, dhea and increased carb intake will help some if lethargy sets in.

Good to see your taking the conservative approach with this. Its always better to err on the side of caution and put your health first than regret it later. Its true that some people have "super livers" (i.e. Outstanding) and are able to pop 17aa orals as long and as much as they want and be fine, but why risk finding out that you aren't a part of that small minority? Your making the right decision.

Pij1

Awards
Its been done before... I don't see anything wrong with upping it to 30 mg as long as you keep it at only the 3rd week... people have even done 40, but the sides are usually too much to handle. at 40 its a little pointless... results aren't nearly as impressive as if you went with a lower dose and stacked it with a non-methylated compound. Just be prepared for potential lethargy to hit ya... the general consensus is the higher dose or longer the cycle on m-drol, the more potential for the lethargy side and appetite loss, which takes away from what you are trying to accomplish with diet and training... thats why superdrol is better stacked with a test base... but if you don't have access to test, dhea an increased carb intake will help some if lethargy sets in.

Good to see your taking the conservative approach with this. Its always better to err on the side of caution and put your health first than regret it later. Its true that some people have "super livers" (i.e. Outstanding) and are able to pop 17aa orals as long and as much as they want and be fine, but why risk finding out that you aren't a part of that small minority? Your making the right decision.
Yeah, lethargy and appetite loss happened with the 4 week cycle last time i took this. I'm definitely going to increase my carb intake to try and help with that. Thanks for the advice and helping me make a good decision!

I'll keep you informed on this thread with how this cycle turns out! not starting for another month though, so if anyone else has any input it's more than welcome!