good stack - "steroid like gains"

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Being eminently aware of past bogus supp claims "feels like deca" (HMB), i am a bit hesitant to EQUATE PH's with AAS, however, the evidence seems strong that they can be equivalent (not clear, but at least arguable) to a decent AAS stack, assuming proper dosages and next generation PH's.

i would like to see results, for instance from the following stack, as a legal, and reasonably cost effective, AAS alternative

1750 mg of 4-ad prop (injected) per week
500 mg of 1-test cyp (injected) per week
20 mg of m-1-t (orally) per week

that would be doable. at 175 mg/ml, that would require 10 mls of prop per week. easily doable. . inject every other day/ at 250 mg/ml, that would require 2 mls of 1-test cyp per week. inject 2 X per week, 1 ml

and then of course, one could always add Long R3 igf-1 to the mix, for an extra potent legal stack.

i think the results could be equivalent to a decent AAS stack.

also, one could substitute a reasonable dosage of m1,4add for m1-t.

or even m4ohn (but despite the hoopla, i still think this drug is definitely not as effective as m-1-t, although more elegant and having less negative sides)

comments? anybody want to try it? :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
m1t with 1-test is not a good idea, it intensifies the m1t sides- the lethargy is unbearable. Other than that, yeah the gains would be great.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would domat least 800mg 1-Test Cyp.

I'd also ditch the M1T.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i don't agree with this at all.

imo, m-1-t is just THE badass PH/PS.

simply put, it works.

i know people whinge about the lethargy, but if you're taking 1750 mg of 4-ad prop a week, i can't imagine you'd have much lethargy.

simply put, i think the effectiveness of m-1-t easily trumps the negatives

there are very few other Ph's where you see almost ZERO logs where people question "is it working?" etc.

it's that good

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
very similar to my next cycle but I am running the 4ad prop at a lower dose and am going to have a higher dose of 4ad cyp (sledge test) I am also going to run 600 mgs of 1-test a week i am going to jump start the cycle for two weeks with m1t until the 1 test cyp and the 4ad cyp kick in becuase i will be running 4 ad prop to combat the sides i will do the last shot two weeks before i finish the cycle and i am going to run m4ohn for the last two weeks of the cycle and through lr3 igf for the first two weeks of post cycle therapy. My cycle is going to kick major ass!
Dick

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
simply put, i think the effectiveness of m-1-t easily trumps the negatives

there are very few other Ph's where you see almost ZERO logs where people question "is it working?" etc.

it's that good
Thats because M1t id not a PH, it's an AAS.

I know it's effective. The m1t sides are 1 thing, but I have taken it with 1-test. That combo is brutal, no amount of test or 4ad would offset that lethargy. I won't do it again. Go ahead & try it, it may effect you differently.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i get tired of these semantical distinctions

as far as BIOCHEMISTRY is concerned, m1-t is an AAS

however, as far as the LAW is concerned it is a PH.

i've addressed that extensively.

see: tomatoes.

a vegetable, per supreme court precedent. iow, under the law.

however, by botanical definition, it is a fruit

same concept.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say replace the M1T with m1,4add. You already got your 1-test from the cyp, no need to add more with M1T. This is my next cycle actually. :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I think that is the perfect legal stack available right now. I have been considering that for my next cycle. I would only use the M1T to kickstart the cycle though, say 2 weeks.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
lets not forget that m1t is not 1-test. it's methyl 1-test. methylating the substance changes it.

it's like saying don't use d-bol with equipoise since they are both boldenone

fwiw, i think m1,4add is a good alternative, though. or start the cycle with m1-t for 3 weeks or so and then switch

drei

Awards
I'm still trying to figure out why you would bother taking oral M-1T when you could just up your dose of 1-test cyp? If you are doing it for a kick start to your cycle then I would agree use it but that hasn't been stated.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
because, for the second time...
METHYL 1-TEST is NOT 1-test

taking 1-test cyp and oral 1-test would be redundant

taking 1-test cyp and METHYL 1-test is not

because methylated 1-test changes the compounds characteristics.

methyl-test =/= test
methyl boldenone (also known as dbol) =/= boldenone (also known as equipoise)
methyl-1-test=/= 1-test

etc.

methylating a substance does more than just make it orally bioavailable (and hepatotoxic). it changes the substance itself, and its effects

hth

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1750 mg of 4-ad prop (injected) per week
500 mg of 1-test cyp (injected) per week
20 mg of m-1-t (orally) per week

comments? anybody want to try it? :)
This is my current cycle, sort of, except more 1-test cyp (1050mg); less 4AD-prop (Sldge Test 1339mg) and I'm using M5AA, was using M5AA and M-Dien but ran out of M-Dien. I'm only 2 and a half weeks into this mix, and I'll be switching from cutting with Clen/Tri-Max to "clean bulking" and swapping M5AA for M4OHN( or maybe keeping both :eek: ) I do have 10g M1T powder stashed in my room, and you're right about M1T, it is the "bad ass :cool: " but it's also horrible for you, even in comparison to stacking any other 2 legal methyls IMO.

propho

Awards
  • Established
frankly i don't really like m1t and 1t.. problem with them is keeping the gains i seem to lose everything after i come off either of those..and that's with proper pct of course..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
After reading this earlier today, the thought of adding M1T has been in my head all day. I'm gonna try to make 40mg/ml in PEG-400, so we'll see how it goes. I think I'll start at 8mg/day and go up from there.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i know people whinge about the lethargy, but if you're taking 1750 mg of 4-ad prop a week, i can't imagine you'd have much lethargy.
t's that good

LOL think again. I was still tired as hell. Funny how the injectabales are just now gaining popularity. If I remeber right I ran 1600mgs of 4-ad and 600-900mgs of 1-test. I think you will be very happy with the stack though I got strong and large off of it. I actualy have some more inj. 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp saved for a rainy day. By the way I don't think its a bad idea of adding the m-1t to it. I thought of doing the same myself next time. I think it will far exceed your expectations if your expecting it to match a modest or week steroid stack. I think it will hang with the best of illegal stacks or at least it did when I took it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I think it will far exceed your expectations if your expecting it to match a modest or week steroid stack. I think it will hang with the best of illegal stacks or at least it did when I took it.
Can't wait :D

donk

Awards
I got used a stack that gave me steriod like gains. 15mg M1T for 20 days (one bottle of underground labs brand). Thats it no other PH stacked with it.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the way how long are you going to run it? It seemed that the big jumps in strength didn't kick in until about week 3 but after that I was stronger in almost every lift every week until I ended at week 10.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
By the way how long are you going to run it? It seemed that the big jumps in strength didn't kick in until about week 3 but after that I was stronger in almost every lift every week until I ended at week 10.
Who me? Read some of my other posts. I'm going to run it ForrrrrEvvvvErrrr :D