newb helladrol

mrthrasher

Awards
first off im 22 and a newb just doin some research right now, not lookin for a magic pill and i know nothing can replace proper diet and bustin ass in the gym just tryin to decide if i wanna try it, how does this look?

cel cycle support - start through pct

helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75

pct

LiquiNolva x/x/x/x/x/x/25/25/12.5/12.5

HCGenerate

Lean Xtreme

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50/75/75/100/100/100 would even work on Hellla. Just bump the dosage on how you feel, if you're making gains at 75 well then no need to bump it.

Everything else looks good my friend:D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hes 22 and its his first run. He doesnt need as much as someone who has ran it before.

I would run it just as you have planed. I would add some Inhibit E or ERASE in PCT along with creatine. Those AI's are powerful so 2 caps a day during PCT. You may not need the nolva but it would be nice so your lidibo comes back dam quick.

Cycle support needs, Fish oil, Multi Vit, maybe taurine or more joint support depending on how your body is now and reacts.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50 is real low for halo. I think it's stupid to shut yourself down for moderate gains. Start at 75 IMO. Work up to 100mg max.
Nolva dose higher 40/30/20/20/20/10. Fish oil is essential for cholestoral.

Cycle should yeild 6-8lb of muscle if diet and training are in check.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dose helladrol by feel, i see no problems with doing 100mg if 75 feels fine. It's OK to start at 50 but I think you shouldn't waste much time before ramping to 75.

little bit more nolva in pct (edit out the manufacturer name)

enjoy dude

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dose helladrol by feel, i see no problems with doing 100mg if 75 feels fine. It's OK to start at 50 but I think you shouldn't waste much time before ramping to 75.

little bit more nolva in pct (edit out the manufacturer name)

enjoy dude
was wondering if any one else caught the man. name on there at first :banned:

mrthrasher

Awards
first off thanks everyone for your input, this is a really great site.

updated a little. hows this

cel cycle support - start through pct

helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 - maybe just run it the first few days of week one @ 50 to access tolerance, also what about running(pulsin i think) it at 100 on liftin days? would there be any benifeit to that vs just taken it at a 100 on any other day?

pct

LiquiNolva x/x/x/x/x/x/25/25/12.5/12.5 - does this need to be longer than 4 weeks?

would what zamaman posted be the best? 40/30/20/20/20/10.

HCGenerate

Lean Xtreme

the fish oil and taurine was planned just didnt think to post it(already on a multi vit). also planin to run jack3d with a lil regular creatine in pct as well.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't pulse halodrol. it has a very long half life and IMO it's just not very ideally suited for pulsing. Ideal pulsing steroids have short half lives and kick in very fast (and hence clear your body very fast) like SD.

everyone has different opinions on how to run nolva. My favorite way to run nolva is to drop the nolva and run clomid :p haha. Honestly with nolva i don't know because I could never tell nolva was doing anything for me.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My suggestion for a 1st time pulser/user would be Epi-Strong. A little more mild, but fits the pulsing model perfectly. Had a successful Epi pulse of my own.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing won't work with h drol. It's explained above. Just run it as planned, work your way to 75mg quickly and 100 for the last wk or two

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My suggestion for a 1st time pulser/user would be Epi-Strong. A little more mild, but fits the pulsing model perfectly. Had a successful Epi pulse of my own.
I agree wholeheartedly tom, that is a compound much better suited for a newb wanting to pulse. that's what my first pulse was ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree wholeheartedly tom, that is a compound much better suited for a newb wanting to pulse. that's what my first pulse was ;)
Duh when I am wrong :lmao:

If u do decide to pulse pick up some Epi-Strong. The extra 5mg a pill will come in handy while pulsing. I PERSONALLY def tested the limits of Epi while pulsing.

mrthrasher

Awards
Not just wantin to pulse just wanna get all I can outta of my first cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say go with Helladrol then. Start at 50 and move up to 75 and possibly 100 depending on how it feels. There is no way to really know how you will react. Everything is speculation.

mrthrasher

Awards
to clearify this what i meant is i wanna do everything right or as close to it as i can as a newb to get the best gain out of this cause if im gonna do it i wanna do it right or just not even bother.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I whole heartedly agree with unreal about switching for clomid. Clomid will have your orgams ultra intense in no time. Lol

I know always reccomend running pct for 6 weeks as Many vets do. Seems to really help ensure full recovery as quickly as possible and only cost a few dollars extra.

mrthrasher

Awards
If I decided to go with liquiclom how would I need to doese it and what are the benefits of it over liquinolva