Cortisone RX

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Important question guys...

The Dr. gave me a cortisone pack (medrol)...wanted me to take it.

Should I stop the gear while taking this? I already know it's going to kill my gains...(Gooooood, that sucks!)

Suggestions on how to avoid the most loss?

any help with this appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Important question guys...

The Dr. gave me a cortisone pack (medrol)...wanted me to take it.

Should I stop the gear while taking this? I already know it's going to kill my gains...(Gooooood, that sucks!)

Suggestions on how to avoid the most loss?

any help with this appreciated.
What did you do to need it? How many days is the pack? And what are you on right now?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
What did you do to need it? How many days is the pack? And what are you on right now?
allergic reaction to medication (probably not the juice, most likely anaphylaxis to b.p. medicine)
7 days in a graduated dose pack.
on Tren and Test cyp

size

Awards
  • Established
You could just drop the tren and decrease the test to a lower dose for a short while.

acecombact1

Awards
cortisone is muscle wasting, so if you run ger with it you may preserve your muscle.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I would take them together. Keep calories up, eat protein every 3-4hr. The gear won't hurt the cort, but it probably won't stop the cat. either. I've used halo w/ triamcinolone before and the corticoid won that fight.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I get long lasting cortisone (kenalog) injections 3-4 times a year. I have my own vial of the stuff and i have never noticed a problem with muscle wasting.