First Cycle (Check): P-MAG

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Well after 2 years of lifting Ive decided to take the plunge and do my first PH cycle. After a ton of research I decided on PMAG, mostly because I am looking for the mass factor.

I have dedicated the last 2 yrs of my life to weight training, along with a good diet and am really looking forward to this.

Current Stats: 24 YO, 5'9 180ish lbs. est 15% BF.

Goals for cycle: Gain 10-15 lbs (mostly muscle im hoping). Focus on all around adding muscle mass w/ great emphasis on legs, chest and arms (Back has always developed rapidly compared to others). Lots of compound lifts. Will prob start cycle around 2800 cals the first week and be up to 3500 or so by the last.

I am just ending a cut where I stopped taking creatine (wanted to see how much water I was holding) and focused mostly on cutting calories along w/ limited cardio, so my body has been used to this for the last 6 wks. I do believe I lost some muscle during this cut as well, though Ive taken creatine the past week and feel my strength has been increasing. Ive also started eating at maintenance the last few days ~2500-2600 cals,

Enough with that....

My cycle will be:

PMAG:
50/75/75/75/75/75 (6 wks)

PCT:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Cortisol control (?)
Test Booster (?)

Supports:
Cycle Support- Preload 1 wk, then dial through end of PCT
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
NOW ADAM Multi
Myofusion (obv)

I guess I have a few question's about the cycle and am looking for some input...

Is there anything else I should add to the cycle? Im thinking about adding something for cortisol control, such as lean extreme, through PCT, and also a test booster, such as activate extreme, 2 wks into PCT. I know they are not necessary but I would like to do this properly and maintain my gains.

Any other advice or commentary on the cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all you need is the pmag, and some clomid.

pmag for 6 weeks, followed up with clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg. nothing else.

simple, effective, safe. gtg.

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Thanks for the input. Already got the nolva in the mail today so ill have to go w/ that for PCT...

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
check out my p-mag cycle i did last year for any advice etc
good luck and subbed~

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
id buy some PCT assist, all in one pct which includes test booster etc... makes it easy for first time cycle, also keep all your pre workout, cell volume, and creatine products for PCT to retain strength and gains.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Well after 2 years of lifting Ive decided to take the plunge and do my first PH cycle. After a ton of research I decided on PMAG, mostly because I am looking for the mass factor.

I have dedicated the last 2 yrs of my life to weight training, along with a good diet and am really looking forward to this.

Current Stats: 24 YO, 5'9 180ish lbs. est 15% BF.

Goals for cycle: Gain 10-15 lbs (mostly muscle im hoping). Focus on all around adding muscle mass w/ great emphasis on legs, chest and arms (Back has always developed rapidly compared to others). Lots of compound lifts. Will prob start cycle around 2800 cals the first week and be up to 3500 or so by the last.

I am just ending a cut where I stopped taking creatine (wanted to see how much water I was holding) and focused mostly on cutting calories along w/ limited cardio, so my body has been used to this for the last 6 wks. I do believe I lost some muscle during this cut as well, though Ive taken creatine the past week and feel my strength has been increasing. Ive also started eating at maintenance the last few days ~2500-2600 cals,

Enough with that....

My cycle will be:

PMAG:
50/75/75/75/75/75 (6 wks)

PCT:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
Cortisol control (?)
Test Booster (?)

Supports:
Cycle Support- Preload 1 wk, then dial through end of PCT
Orange Oximega Fish Oil
NOW ADAM Multi
Myofusion (obv)

I guess I have a few question's about the cycle and am looking for some input...

Is there anything else I should add to the cycle? Im thinking about adding something for cortisol control, such as lean extreme, through PCT, and also a test booster, such as activate extreme, 2 wks into PCT. I know they are not necessary but I would like to do this properly and maintain my gains.

Any other advice or commentary on the cycle?
Dude I am doing literaly the same exact thing. I just did a cut and this will be my first prohormone cycle. I'm 5'8 170 lbs and 10% bodyfat.

Anyway, I really want to start my cycle but don't know if it would be smart to first try to get a rebound effect from the diet rebound or just get to this?!

If you or anyone with experience could help me out with this it would be very helpful.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, pct assist then could be a good addition into your pct along with the nolva.

but dont drop your pre w/o stuff on cycle. keep using it during, and post cycle.

or, you could add in some t-force from omega instead of pct assist. that plus the nolva will probably shoot your test through the roof.

int3grat

int3grat

Awards
well, pct assist then could be a good addition into your pct along with the nolva.

but dont drop your pre w/o stuff on cycle. keep using it during, and post cycle.

or, you could add in some t-force from omega instead of pct assist. that plus the nolva will probably shoot your test through the roof.
from my experience, with the length of the cycle, the Pre workout supps tend to lose there glamour towards PCT where it really matters to be zoned and create gains, if anything keep your dosages low, and PCT you can ramp up to maximum scoops. save your heart and wallet.