what is the liquid that liquid nolva is suspended in?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i have thrown up in my mouth before and it tasted better than liquid nolva does :eek:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Depends where you got it. Some companies use PEG-400, some use evrclear, I think Lion uses a blend of solvents.

Try just squirting your dose into 4-6oz of OJ & down it. That masks the taste better than anything else.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the OJ combined with the liquid Nolva gave me some serious heartburn....diet coke works good too...just another alternative

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Take it down with a shot of whiskey you won't taste nolva at all :D .

cctez

Board Supporter
Awards
the OJ combined with the liquid Nolva gave me some serious heartburn....diet coke works good too...just another alternative

I know exactly how you feel WMan. I think that Minute Maid developed this product specifically for PH users who wanted to dillute liquid N while on PCT.

http://www.minutemaid.com/mm_products/premium-8.html

But seriously, I had the same problem as you did. OJ gives me terrible heartburn, but this low acid OJ is great. Taste is more like fresh squeezed I think.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
everclear as in the alcohol? guess thats why it burns :eek: i did the oj thing today and it worked fine :)

Jstme29

Awards
I tried using milk as I dnt seem to taste it at all but still leaves my tongue numb f a few minutes but end up with heartburn hrs later while at work any tips

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All my liquids I make for myself I use orasweet. It is specifically made to be a vehicle for oral solutions. Taste isn't great but it's way better than peg or ethanol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just use a mouthful of water and add the clomid. Dilutes it enough for me

Ninja23

Awards
Get some 00 gel caps from amazon and fill up the cap with as much as you need. Problem solved

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some 00 gel caps from amazon and fill up the cap with as much as you need. Problem solved
Better take it within 10 seconds or so or you’re gonna have a handful of mooshy cap material and your compound all over you.