what is the liquid that liquid nolva is suspended in?

1. what is the liquid that liquid nolva is suspended in?

i have thrown up in my mouth before and it tasted better than liquid nolva does

2. use "OO" caps.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    use "OO" caps.
    eh, too much work i just deal with it, and i'm just curious as to whats in it

4. Depends where you got it. Some companies use PEG-400, some use evrclear, I think Lion uses a blend of solvents.

Try just squirting your dose into 4-6oz of OJ & down it. That masks the taste better than anything else.

5. the OJ combined with the liquid Nolva gave me some serious heartburn....diet coke works good too...just another alternative
    •   

6. Take it down with a shot of whiskey you won't taste nolva at all .

7. Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    the OJ combined with the liquid Nolva gave me some serious heartburn....diet coke works good too...just another alternative

I know exactly how you feel WMan. I think that Minute Maid developed this product specifically for PH users who wanted to dillute liquid N while on PCT.

http://www.minutemaid.com/mm_products/premium-8.html

But seriously, I had the same problem as you did. OJ gives me terrible heartburn, but this low acid OJ is great. Taste is more like fresh squeezed I think.

8. everclear as in the alcohol? guess thats why it burns i did the oj thing today and it worked fine

9. Yep, THAT everclear.

dd
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:28 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 10:05 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:23 PM