what is the liquid that liquid nolva is suspended in?
- 06-24-2004, 02:21 AM
- 06-24-2004, 02:33 AM
- 06-24-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by lancelot
06-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Depends where you got it. Some companies use PEG-400, some use evrclear, I think Lion uses a blend of solvents.
Try just squirting your dose into 4-6oz of OJ & down it. That masks the taste better than anything else.
06-24-2004, 10:25 AM
the OJ combined with the liquid Nolva gave me some serious heartburn....diet coke works good too...just another alternative
06-24-2004, 11:57 AM
06-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by willieman
I know exactly how you feel WMan. I think that Minute Maid developed this product specifically for PH users who wanted to dillute liquid N while on PCT.
But seriously, I had the same problem as you did. OJ gives me terrible heartburn, but this low acid OJ is great. Taste is more like fresh squeezed I think.
06-24-2004, 11:26 PM
06-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By willis3 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 10:28 PM
- By Masster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:05 PM
- By Masster in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2008, 10:19 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:23 PM
- By IMPQ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2006, 11:11 PM