Katanadrol/Tren 13-Ethyl by nrg-x stack...

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
Hey whats up guys...long time since i been on the site..been still hitting the gym hard....held off on any ph's for a while and want to start my 3rd cycle...im looking for dry gains...my diet has been reeally steady...no strict diet...still getting my protein and good carbs in... just wanted to see if this is a good stack or overkill?...im ready to start my next cycle...thanx guys...if this is an overkill what do you recommened?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the other product, a tren clone?

shouldn't be overkill, how do you plan on dosing?

Katana + Helladrol would be a great dry stack as well:D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I don't like that tren. It's not a 19 nor and I haven't seen much good stuff about it. X tren, tren v700 etc all are the 19 nor compound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's not a tren clone, tren was pro dienolone.

this is a max lmg clone. methoxygonadiene.

fura at 350mg e/d for 6 weeks + methoxy at 75mg for 4 weeks would be nice.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey whats up guys...long time since i been on the site..been still hitting the gym hard....held off on any ph's for a while and want to start my 3rd cycle...im looking for dry gains...my diet has been reeally steady...no strict diet...still getting my protein and good carbs in... just wanted to see if this is a good stack or overkill?...im ready to start my next cycle...thanx guys...if this is an overkill what do you recommened?
its not overkill it looks to be a pretty interesting stack.any hopes of you throwing a log up?