epol on-cycle sides

purplesnowcap

Awards
so i came across a bottle and was wondering what you would recomend for on cycle gyno prevention. ive been bit gyno before by the sd/tren. but i got it all cleared up wit some letro. would something like formestane or atd work on cycle?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is epol just Epi?

You shouldn't need anything for on cycle.

purplesnowcap

Awards
na its sd and trenx. the last 2 cycles i have ran have resulted, basically instantly in gyno. and not leaky nips, but painfull grape size lump under each nip. ive since built a fairly decent recomped look, but i look and feel nothing at 170 as i did at 210. and i have this extra bottle layin around and i want to know if there could be something someone would recommend specifically on-cycle to get me through. i have the pct lined up, and letro just in case, i just dont want to waste a cycle and full pct on a failed run.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes you could run Forma Stanzol on cycle, 5 pumps AM + 5 pumps PM should do the trick.

And if that fails you have letro to kill it. Tren is some nasty **** man, may just wanna stay away from it. Some it's instant gyno and dead libido, others have little to none sides and love it. Also caber & prami work good with tren.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
na its sd and trenx. the last 2 cycles i have ran have resulted, basically instantly in gyno. and not leaky nips, but painfull grape size lump under each nip. ive since built a fairly decent recomped look, but i look and feel nothing at 170 as i did at 210. and i have this extra bottle layin around and i want to know if there could be something someone would recommend specifically on-cycle to get me through. i have the pct lined up, and letro just in case, i just dont want to waste a cycle and full pct on a failed run.
imo, you might want to reconsider using anything hormonal unless the idea of man boobs sounds appealing to you....

@ 170lbs im sure you could pack some muscle on without using steroids

if a sd/tren combination gave you gyno before, it will probably do it again.

if you still insist on going through with the cycle, you may want to have nolva/letro on hand as well as some dostinex....

how old are you? how long have you been training? whats your diet like?

purplesnowcap

Awards
imo, you might want to reconsider using anything hormonal unless the idea of man boobs sounds appealing to you....

@ 170lbs im sure you could pack some muscle on without using steroids

if a sd/tren combination gave you gyno before, it will probably do it again.

if you still insist on going through with the cycle, you may want to have nolva/letro on hand as well as some dostinex....

how old are you? how long have you been training? whats your diet like?
ah yes the age old question. im 25, training for 10 years, a-z supps for the majority of the 10. i have gone sober of supps for about a year, and am just curious to maybe somethin new has come out since all the banning and bs. i think my previous gyno problems stem from basically opening pandora's hurting nip box with a phera/lmg cycle. so now almost anything i try i get a flareup. if i can avoid letro i would like to.

i was at 210, i know i can gain again. but i want use it with a semi-cut diet.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
ah yes the age old question. im 25, training for 10 years, a-z supps for the majority of the 10. i have gone sober of supps for about a year, and am just curious to maybe somethin new has come out since all the banning and bs. i think my previous gyno problems stem from basically opening pandora's hurting nip box with a phera/lmg cycle. so now almost anything i try i get a flareup. if i can avoid letro i would like to.

i was at 210, i know i can gain again. but i want use it with a semi-cut diet.

from what ive seen, if people have gotten gyno before, theyll get it again as long as they keep using ph/ds...

if youve been up to 210 before, my opinion is to get as close as you can to that weight again... and if you insist.. run the cycle... but def have yourself plenty of nolva and at least have letro within reach incase...