ph's and working out at home

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
OK so I no long go to a gym I work out at home now. Does it make sense to take ph's while hitting it at the house. I have enough to take 10mg of superdrol for 18 days and I have a full bottle of tren. Both are iron labs products. I also have my six star elite protein and usp labs bcaas.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yah, it works, but its important not to get greedy with poundages, not having a spotter requires lifting sub-maximal, you still get gains.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on your strength. I personally wouldn't do that at home because it wouldn't benefit me. I'd save it for a time when I could go hard with iron, not bodyweight.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
I don't use bw. I have a bench and weights

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a big enough home gym it could be worth it. But you really should take your training serious and get a gym membership.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I work out at home fine with powertec rack/hi-low lat pulley/bench/preacher curl/leg attachment/fly attachment and a set of 90# powerblocks. I have a ways to go but it's more than efficient for me and about what I can do at a gym.

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
Just my opinion but I would save the gear for when I had a spotter.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say that it depends on what your setup is like. If you're having to question it, then it's probably iffy or even flat out a "no go."

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Most professionals will tell you, that for building muscle, there is nothing like free weights, and when you break from home workouts, the weight you can lift with machines is incredible. Free weights were all bodybuilders had in the old days, everyone worked out at "home gym". IMO without a spotter, you still make substantial gains.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Most professionals will tell you, that for building muscle, there is nothing like free weights, and when you break from home workouts, the weight you can lift with machines is incredible. Free weights were all bodybuilders had in the old days, everyone worked out at "home gym". IMO without a spotter, you still make substantial gains.
I agree with this! I have a decent setup myself though! Like a full on garage gym which is actually probably better then the local gym. Plus i do run my PT stuff from there! A rack defiantly comes in handy when you dont have a spotter. You dont have any mates that can come train with ya at home?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't need a spotter and I workout at my house most of the time. Actually prefer it. I have a power rack, bench, 800lbs plates, bands, and chains. That is all that is needed. I can set my rack so that the bar will touch my chest when benching but if I flatten out it will set on the pins. Same with squating and GM's. Plus I don't have to wait for anybody to quit doing bicep curls so I can do my squats.lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Having weights at home just makes a WO simple, none of the gym room hassles and the main factor is cost. If I could afford gym membership I would, but...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wish I had weights at home. If you know how to train properly, and have enough weight with free weights, shouldn't be any problem.

groverino

Awards
I love working out at home. My weights are all old standard plates (lots of 50's), and my squat stands are homemade from pipe welded into old car rims. Weight is weight man, as long as you can do the basics.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I thought the best part about cycle was showing everyone up at the gym...

Jk. If you can do all your big compounds like squats, deads, bench press, and shoulder press then you should be good to go. Being able to play your own music as loud as you want is a huge plus too.