Ph for cuts

G

Ginzo10

Awards
Hey guys I wanted to find out if theres a good ph out there that can help me along with my cutting cycle. I'm 25 5'9 and currently 172 lbs. Back in the beginning of summer I weighed 196lbs and for this coming summer id like to be ripped like a beast. Can someone help me out, I was thinking of stacking w.e you all recommend with lipo 6 black. Unless that's a newb answer and you all shake your heads at me, if so then I'll just stay with the ph. Thanks for the help

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
check out the stickies.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No don't stack PH with fat burners. Not needed. However a good nutrient partitioner like Need2Slin works good on cycle I've found out myself.

I would say a mild PH like Katanadrol or Helladrol would be great for some cutting. If you have PH experience Helladrol + Katanadrol stack would be great! You could throw in some Dermacrine as well in that stack to make it even better.

So many options man. The Need2Slin alone will work damn good man. But if you're set in stone on running a PH go check out www.mrsupps.com and look into Katana + Hella my friend. :D

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
No don't stack PH with fat burners. Not needed. However a good nutrient partitioner like Need2Slin works good on cycle I've found out myself.

I would say a mild PH like Katanadrol or Helladrol would be great for some cutting. If you have PH experience Helladrol + Katanadrol stack would be great! You could throw in some Dermacrine as well in that stack to make it even better.

So many options man. The Need2Slin alone will work damn good man. But if you're set in stone on running a PH go check out www.mrsupps.com and look into Katana + Hella my friend. :D
I think staking a thermo and a PH are a good thing.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run H drol or Epi and cut the cals big time. No fatburners on cycle. Dose the PH's high so they will give you enough strength on the cal deficit.

G

Ginzo10

Awards

So many options man. The Need2Slin alone will work damn good man. But if you're set in stone on running a PH go check out and look into Katana + Hella my friend. :D
Does the Kat or Hella cause gyno?

I

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey mang,

I'm no expert but this past summer I did a short, relativey mild I'd say cycle of Pro-stanivar. It is Superdrol and H-Drol combined. Basically I did 2 Hdrol pills for like 4-5 weeks, and in the middle added in one pro-s pill (That's 15mg Superdrol.)

My diet was in check, I was religious, cals were at or even slightly below maintenance. I was working out hard and regular, good amount of cardio too (Until the end when I started getting wicked wicked calve pumps, lolz...)

The end result was def recomp, leaning effects. Strength stayed the same, maybe even up a bit (especially for my leaness...) I know Super-d seems to normally be touted as a mass compound, and may well be. I am sure it had to do largely with my strict diet and training more than the compound itself, but i can say this: I have never been so lean and vascular, perhaps ever!!! Impressive results I thought.

Just my input, I know ev1 is diff.