Gaining Weight!!

haroldkumar19

Awards
ok i have realized that everyone is right nd that i am wrong and that i should wait on taking roids
i am going eat the right amount of foods and keep up the lifting

what are some supplements that i could take to gain weight, especially pill like substances because i already have wheybolic and muscle milk

but what PH or supplements would help me gain weight?

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
PH's are still a steroid!?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are The same. In fact often imes they can be more dangerousthan alot of the illegal stuff.

Only non drug supps that really matter are the staples. Protein powder, creatine, maybe glutamine. Worry more about your macros. If your not gaining weight natty your won't gain on a steroid either. If you are not gaining your not eating enough. Start by maye eating 300g protein, 400g carbs, 100g fat a day and go up or down depending on how weight goes. Add more oil to your food if you can eat more at that point, if weight isn't going up that is.

Focus on big lifts not a ton of isolation movements. So bench, chin ups, rows, squats, deadlifts. If you push hard and double your weigt on these lifts and eat boat loads you will throw on prop 20lb of muscle in 12 months. Just rememeber eat eat eat.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prohormones are The same. In fact often imes they can be more dangerousthan alot of the illegal stuff.

Only non drug supps that really matter are the staples. Protein powder, creatine, maybe glutamine. Worry more about your macros. If your not gaining weight natty your won't gain on a steroid either. If you are not gaining your not eating enough. Start by maye eating 300g protein, 400g carbs, 100g fat a day and go up or down depending on how weight goes. Add more oil to your food if you can eat more at that point, if weight isn't going up that is.

Focus on big lifts not a ton of isolation movements. So bench, chin ups, rows, squats, deadlifts. If you push hard and double your weigt on these lifts and eat boat loads you will throw on prop 20lb of muscle in 12 months. Just rememeber eat eat eat.
I agree with all of these expect Id say ya u can gain weight with a cycle, but u will most likely lose all gains after it anyway. Which some people's precious little egos cant take. Lesson basically is if u dont know how make ur gains natty(at a low weight) then u wont be able to keep them come PCT and beyond.

haroldkumar19

Awards
what cycle do you prefer for me than tomahawk?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what cycle do you prefer for me than tomahawk?
I think u missed my point. A cycle isnt going to fix the fact that u cant gain weight. Calories make u grow. Im a fan of Muscle Replenisher by Needtobuildmuscle. And the Better Protein Bars they sell r perfect for someone trying to bulk.

Some "food" for thought. Dont go overboard with training. U have a hard time gaining weight as it is. Get in hit some heavy compound lifts with intensity and GTFO and EAT.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
one thing I saw a guy suggest to a hard gainer was some steakadrol and chickestain, They worked wounders for me lol. Only thing is u need high doses for it to be effective

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol yes he did miss the point. Let's put it this way. Steroids are bad for your body for many reasons, the can jack your cholesterol up bad causing build up of plaque in heart ect, high blood pressure, hair loss, ect just to name a few sides from orals.

Now people can reduce these risks but not eliminate them. Hence forth ou can see why you want to limit the amount of cycles you do in your life. Now if you jump on cycle now, you main gain a few lbs but if you can't gain weight natty especially at your weight wen naturally you should be able to gain 2-3lb of muscle per month, if you can't do that now, any gains from steroids/prohormones will be gone within a month or two. Any you just damaged your body for nothing.

Also that generally causes people to jump back on all the time, to try to regain what they just lost and it becomes an endless ly bad lifestyle.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Have a go at the GOMAD diet. Its an ol skool thing but pretty solid and proven imo.... Some people like it some dont! But its worked for me before.

crashcrash29

Awards
Dude.

You are missing the point in what everyone is saying. so let me break it down.

Steroids are not needed esp at 6'1" 160lbs when you have so much weight and size to be gained natty glad you listened to everyone on that

PH's are steroids again you dont need them so stay away until your ready

Eat eat eat eat eat lift heavy and heavier and heavier and then eat some more

Research then when you think you have enough research do some more

It's a lifestyle accept it as your own

As far as supplements
if you have a hard time eating:
Serious Mass - 1250 calories 50g pro
Engorge - Appetite stimulant (it works for some others it doesnt do sh.it try it)
now for the basics:
Creatine Mono
NO supplement I prefer just good ole A-AKG (dont buy into all the high sugar name brad non sense)
Multi
Fish Oil
Amino Acids

go check out BB.com and do some research there. Lots of cool people and articles to learn from.

When you get up in weight and have been lifting and living the lifestyle for a year or more then you can carefully research and consider PH's or Pinning