boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mwf pulse-starting off low dose (2mg)
boladrol will be for at least 3 weeks.
looking to bump it to 8mg at the end.
epi will be at the end of week 3 mwf (20mg) then 30,then 40 mg. 5 weeks total of 8 week cycle.

off days-test booster and maybe erase. animal pak since I can't get hawthrone berry here. maybe a joint support during epi. depends how I feel.

just took my first dose and off to the gym...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sub'd boricua, loading up now on some "on-cycle" and "post-cycle" supports for a feb. run of dat der' boladrol. can't wait myself.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Great can't wait to see this, getting bloodwork done?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometime this week. i will check my blood..

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
starting pic...
goal- no freaking clue. get bigger I guess ;-)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd bro!!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what do you guys think about me running a test booster on my non pulse day. I'm not any Stims at the moment.

DKZ

Awards
Definitely in for this one bro

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
decided to take it light yesterday since i took a break for about 3 weeks maybe 4
it was chest and armz day follow by cardio.
dumbel press 70lbs 5x5
chest press lying down 2x 45lbs each side 5x5
decline press same weight as chest press.
soon as i get my grove back I go back to compound exercise I.E bench press.

I might start DC training, don't know yet. Any input would help.

took my t booster today and animal pak

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what do you guys think about me running a test booster on my non pulse day. I'm not any Stims at the moment.
I wonder how DAA would work used throughout the whole cycle (100 grams at nutraplanet for 10 bucks)

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started DC this morning... and I must admit it was intense.. I really like it...
did shoulder dumbell presses
warmup 35x12
warmup 40x8
warmup 45x6
workset 50 to failure 10 reps
rest pause 12 breath
failure 8 reps
rest pause 12 breath
failure 6 reps
static hold..
not sure I did this right ,but it felt good...

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Sub-a-dub-dubbed man! Keep killing it. I've never heard of DC training before, I'm gonna have to look into it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your not dosing it high enough to really get the good effect. I just pulsed it and went to 70 mg.

Your only going to end up using 40% of the bottle the way your going to run it. I would consider upping the ante

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Also had ZERO sides too. Take the erase and t booster on Off days, creatine too

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your not dosing it high enough to really get the good effect. I just pulsed it and went to 70 mg.

Your only going to end up using 40% of the bottle the way your going to run it. I would consider upping the ante
what you mean 70mg? on boladrol?
I'm not on epi yet

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking he meant epi! He had me confused as well (and I kinda still am, but until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming he meant epi)! I say that because 70mg epi makes more sense than 70mg Boladrol (at least from what I've read), and my boladrol came in pouches (not bottles).
--Brian

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking he meant epi! He had me confused as well (and I kinda still am, but until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming he meant epi)! I say that because 70mg epi makes more sense than 70mg Boladrol (at least from what I've read), and my boladrol came in pouches (not bottles).
--Brian
I think so too.., 70 mg of bola and you be dead!! lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
That'd be one hell of an aneurism! I hate when I get brain matter in my hair! LOL! I wonder how that dose would effect the liver...genetic mutations? That'd be cool!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
thats 8 weeks of methyls, too long of a ph cycle IMO...pulse cycling can mess with blood levels for sure, and taking natty test boosters on the off day? not to be rude but idk who in their right mind told you this was a good idea...what are you doing for post cycle? let us know and feedback will come for sure, good luck!

DKZ

Awards
Def tagging along man!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats 8 weeks of methyls, too long of a ph cycle IMO...pulse cycling can mess with blood levels for sure, and taking natty test boosters on the off day? not to be rude but idk who in their right mind told you this was a good idea...what are you doing for post cycle? let us know and feedback will come for sure, good luck!
It's a pulse, it's meant to run longer. you should read the thread how to pulse orals.
please enlighten me why I should not take a test booster on off days?
you related to 2real?!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes i was talking about Epi. At the doses your planning you will get some good pumps, vascularity, etc. Strength gains come at higher doses.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
might just save the epi after an m1t run........ plans are for spring

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just took whole pill 4 mg right now for first time..
going to gym now

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok
pump was great!!! more amazing without even taking a prework out for months..
doing DC training so everything is pretty much till failure..
now where I really think the bdrol jas kicked in is when I did HITT in treadmill.. I did 15 minutes Normal level treadmill amd another 10 minutes hitt 10 percent incline...
I have never passed 10 minutes before and I felt Like I can keep going, but didn't want to risk it..

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome man! What day in the cycle are you on again? My superdrone REALLY kicked in today as well (day 6)! It was AMAZING, even if I am only taking .5ml per day! Really interested in YOUR cycle though. I've always been interested in pulsing (and boladrol), and since I know you'll be un-biased, ANY information you can share would be interesting! Very excited for ya bro!
--Brian

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 2 starting as of today... I'm up 3 pounds... I started @159lbs.. and that was at 2 mg.... now I'm up to 4 mg... letting my body adjust to it...
I'm happy for you as well Brian..
we should do a competition to motivate ourselves more.. haha..

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and all my speed in treadmill was 9 10 11 and 12 mph...not incline though ;-)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I'm up a few pounds so far (147 to 151lbs), but strength has gone up dramatically today (new records in butterflies and leg press), as well as my appetite! I just don't want to push myself too much harder until I get these headaches under control (my mom says she could see that little wiggly vein on my forehead while I was doing shoulders). They're not too bad, but I'd like to concentrate on them and eliminate them while they're the only side effect I have to deal with. I'm upping my water right now, and I'm thinking about getting some extra hawthorne berry if the extra water doesn't help. I need to check my blood pressure as well, but I'm going to wait until my body settles down from my workout. Have you experienced any side effects of the same magnitude as superdrol? Any unique side effects (I've heard Boladrol converts to methyl-estradiol or something like that)? How have the strength gains been? Any new records?
--Brian

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was having a hard time finding hawthorn berries at the PX/BX, but i finally found some in german drug store.They even have it in liquid form, did not know this. I haven't been really maxing since this training is more on failure. Maybe in 5th week I will change my routine.
No side effects as of yet, but I was worried about my first whole pill, but when I was at the gym I felt great. I really wanna get back to 180, dbol and test cyp put me there. I had a ****ty PCT, so I pretty much lost all my gains. Luckily I'm not prone to Gyno.
BTW how are you dosing the berries?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how I'm gonna dose the berries! I figure I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Right now, I've gotta get my new rear-view mirror working (old one broke in half!), so gotta compare wiring diagrams. Soon as that's done, I'll go buy some hawthorne berries. Ha, get back to 180! I'm shooting to get to 175! I'll be happy with 175 for sure, but it's gonna take me a LONG time to get there!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
believe me I was trying 200lbs one time, but that's to much food, steroids and time. which money I don't have alot. yet ;-)

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
HAHA!! Ya, I feel ya! I (obviously) wanted to get really large, but then I had to reel myself in and figure out how large I could get and realistically maintain. I figure 175 @ 10% BF should be a very respectable number for me (I have a relatively small frame). And, I really don't want to eat THAT much food to get to 200. Over time, as my metabolism slows down, it may become more of a possibility, but as of now, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that I'd be able to hit 200 and maintain it for any significant period of time!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd bro and good luck. Looks fun

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. You can take a booster on your off days. It won't hurt, but it might not do much.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any feelings of increased estrogen from the boladrol?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I feel like if I was going to take the test booster, I would take it continuously throughout the whole cycle. The reason being, I hear test boosters are like non-methyl oral steroids in that they take a while to reach effective blood levels. So unless their half-lives are measured in days, taking them only on off-days would not be giving enough of a stable blood level to increase testosterone to any great degree. Why not take it throughout the whole cycle? I don't really see it hurting anything, the boladrol should most definitely overshadow the test booster, and it could very well be effective in that you won't be on as much of a hormonal roller-coaster! Just wondering out loud! If not a test-booster, why not try dermacrine? Supposed to have the same effect!
--Brian

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tomorrows training..
biceps
forearms
calves
hamstring
quads
hitting the mits with my boy after... oh yes I can't wait....!!!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I feel like if I was going to take the test booster, I would take it continuously throughout the whole cycle. The reason being, I hear test boosters are like non-methyl oral steroids in that they take a while to reach effective blood levels. So unless their half-lives are measured in days, taking them only on off-days would not be giving enough of a stable blood level to increase testosterone to any great degree. Why not take it throughout the whole cycle? I don't really see it hurting anything, the boladrol should most definitely overshadow the test booster, and it could very well be effective in that you won't be on as much of a hormonal roller-coaster! Just wondering out loud! If not a test-booster, why not try dermacrine? Supposed to have the same effect!
--Brian
I have always been told that you don't need a test booster until after your cycle is over. Your body will have much more T on cycle, way more then a T booster would ever give you. I would personally save my money and wait until I was on PCT before using a natty T booster.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I have always been told that you don't need a test booster until after your cycle is over. Your body will have much more T on cycle, way more then a T booster would ever give you. I would personally save my money and wait until I was on PCT before using a natty T booster.
I've always heard that as well, but I think that has more relevance in a conventional cycle, rather than a pulse cycle. On a normal cycle, your hormones aren't really fluctuating, but rather steady climbing anabolics/steady falling testosterone. On a pulse, I would think your hormone levels would follow the same general directions, but in more of a sine-wave fashion (hence why by taking test boosters throughout the cycle, at least test would be more stable). I could be wrong about that though, they may be more similar than I think; pulsing is a COMPLETELY different beast than what I've been studying! But, I am here to learn after all, and I'm always interested in new schools of thought!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
either way I will save it for a PCT and natural AI with alpha t2

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I was thinking it'd probably be more cost-effective that way anyways, as I wasn't too sure using it during the cycle. I'm sure it'll work out for the best!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
weigh in this morning 164.8...yes I'm coming back...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 25
Supplements 2
Cycle Logs 0
tnubs Cycle Logs 91