Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey someone fill me in on the thread that was posted and deleated with some suppossed test results or something?

If any read it please fill us in on what Happened.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only piece of information it contained was his own test showing it didn't contain caffiene, and only trace amounts of lead.

but he also took the liberty to bash, or call out patrick arnold & that ibe chick about their previous faults.

nothing on the compound it contains. so the orig question is still a mystery..."what is in monsterdrol xt?"

there, four pages, and thats all we got.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
the only piece of information it contained was his own test showing it didn't contain caffiene, and only trace amounts of lead.

but he also took the liberty to bash, or call out patrick arnold & that ibe chick about their previous faults.

nothing on the compound it contains. so the orig question is still a mystery..."what is in monsterdrol xt?"

there, four pages, and thats all we got.
I agree with this statement, the majority of the thread said nothing of what the product actually was. It did seem however to go out of its way to bash aforementioned people. The majority of the argument was that no one could verify that the product PA tested was actualy MDXT...Only god knows lol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OkAy cool. I saw the thread at modern but didn't know if more had came out over the course of the thread. That's a shame that he didn't have it tested for the product in question. I am disappointed by how Nate deceided to lower himself to generate a smear campagin like that. I had hoped he was above that. Oh well the thread is gone and I doubt there will be any more info on the subject. My log is pretty much done as my bottle is about to run out. I'll be postin up the final results and letting everyone make their own decisions as I can see people feeling both way.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice post, I love google docs.

I had not notice the thread was deleted, I was following along for the fireworks :)

There were no actual mdxt test results posted by n2 which I dont understand that logic, that would seem like an easy way to silence their critics :think:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, I love google docs.

I had not notice the thread was deleted, I was following along for the fireworks :)

There were no actual mdxt test results posted by n2 which I dont understand that logic, that would seem like an easy way to silence their critics :think:
You have just spoken my mind as well. If you aren't afraid then why not post them?