PH's have been like a foreign language to me. I need a translator.

Doberman13

Awards
This is my first post on AM and I am very happy to be here. I have been researching test boosters for weeks and I am more confused then when I started. I am looking for a PH stack that will help me add lean muscle. Between all the different 1,2,3,4,5 Andro****** and what has been banned or discontinued or rebranded or the new product intros with same names from PH's that used to be awesome but are no longer available..... I am lost. I want to add muscle but nothing crazy and I don't want to lose half my gain after the cycle.

So far the best I can come up with is an AMS Stack of 1-Andro and 4-ad (no clue for PCT???). No idea how much to take/when.

Here's my deal. I am 27 years old and have been working out for about a year a half. Started out wanting to lose weight from a plump 185 and just doing cardio. Got down to about 145 (waaayyy too skinny). Stopped running, picked up weights and now I love the gym. I am at 157lbs and basically no fat at 5ft 11in. I go to the gym 5 days a week (mon-fri). Been this size for about 5 months.

Supplement wise I take protein, creatine and a pre-workout.

Diet: approx 3500 calories a day. Tons of eggs, chicken, tuna, sirloin, turkey, oatmeal, fruit, whole wheat, nuts and veggies. I am eating every few hours.

Any help is appreciated.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt go with the ams products. I think they are underdosed and overpriced.

Doberman13

Awards
yea that is the feedback I've been getting about ams so I am looking for other products.

2die4

2die4

Awards
First Welcome to AM bro :)
I would suggest you to take your TIME!!! and search this forum about PCT before you even think about starting a cyclePERIOD!!! believe me you will thank me or other members later ;)

Doberman13

Awards
Thanks for the welcome. I've been all over the place reading and talking to people in an effort to find something that is right for me. I ended up confused and frustrated which is why I posed here. Between the marketing hype, lable changes, delivery methods and stacks I wanted to bang my head into a wall.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
A good starting ph that i would suggest is 1-t by primordial performance. It is nice and mild with little to no side effects. I did a cycle of this a few months ago and gained 10lbs of lean muscle pretty easily. The only side effect I had was some acne on my back.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, you dont need steroids. you need to continue to to eat & train, you are too skinny and underweight.

steroids, or pro hormones aren't the answer. but you are in luck, continuing to research is your answer.

keep training, and continue to learn about training.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
agreed at 5'11" and 160lbs. you have alot of room to gain naturally. I say try to put on 15-20 more lbs. (at least) before grabbing something hormonal. If you really are eating 3500 cals, mostly protein, then you should be seeing gains. If not, up it to 4000.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If you've been at the same weight for 5 months, you need to eat more. I agree with the rest, I don't think you need any hormonal products at this time. Unless you've spent a lot of time researching your workout routine, I would suggest you pick something that's been tried and proven for a workout program, stick with it for 3 months while eating about 4k cal, then see where you're at afterwards. At the same time, keep doing research on PH/DS products if you want.

I think some whey/caesin protein, creatine, and a pre-workout supplement like jack3d will go a long way. You should be able to gain about 1-1.5lbs of muscle mass per month training naturally (up to a certain limit of course, but you're nowhere near that limit now). 1-1.5 of muscle translates to about 4-5 lbs of body mass due to the additional non-muscle/non-fat mass such as glycogen, connective tissue, and whatnot. So naturally, about a 500cal surplus per day, or 1lb gain per week is a good start.

What's your current training and supplementation like?

Doberman13

Awards
I take whey post workout, My creatine is Gaspari Size-On ( I wanted the extra carbs) and my preworkout is N-Zero Xtreme. I study and plan my workouts very carefully. It has been a real struggle to get over this hump and I don't see how another 500 cal are really going to push me there ( I can barely make room for the food I eat now).

I'm thinking about going with the AMS stack since it is a little more mild. 1-Andro/4-AD. I read people taking Arom-X as PCT? Is this any good?

Can anyone help me with dosing during the cycle? Also is the UTT delivery better than the capsules?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that on a cycle, you need to eat way more. The mass doesn't come from thin air. You need to find a way to add calories. Liquid meals are definitely the way to go. Add a caesin+whole milk+peanut butter shake before bed, and there's your 500 extra Cals.

Basically... if you're not gaining any weight on 3500Cal, then that means this is your approx maintenance level (BMR + whatever cals you expend throughout the day and during training)

1lb = 3500Cal

So if you wanted to gain 15 lbs during a 4 weeks cycle, you'll need 15*3500Cal on top of maint. That's an extra 13,125 Cal per week, or 1875 extra per day. This is assuming that it's 15lbs of LBM.

You need to learn to eat more. You're in the same position I was in, regarding food, this past summer.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I take whey post workout, My creatine is Gaspari Size-On ( I wanted the extra carbs) and my preworkout is N-Zero Xtreme. I study and plan my workouts very carefully. It has been a real struggle to get over this hump and I don't see how another 500 cal are really going to push me there ( I can barely make room for the food I eat now).

I'm thinking about going with the AMS stack since it is a little more mild. 1-Andro/4-AD. I read people taking Arom-X as PCT? Is this any good?

Can anyone help me with dosing during the cycle? Also is the UTT delivery better than the capsules?
If you cant eat more now you'll lose any gains you make from a cycle, if you make any at all. Once your BW increases you burn even more calories and thus need more food. You are going to waste time and money and risk your health for no reason if you can't learn the basics first. AAS and PHs are for when your body refuses to make more muscle despite more food, where the new food is stored as fat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to grow, you have to eat & train hard. if you really want to learn about how to use steroids or pro hormones, which carry the same sides & gains as steroids, so might as well be them too.

you should stop posting questions, and take your own intiative, and research, and find out for yourself.

anabolics 9th edition. buy that. read it.

Doberman13

Awards
I am posting because I tried to research and am lost. I have taken initiative. I do train hard. I do eat like crazy. What am I missing here? This board is filled with great information from people with actual experience with the products I need info on. So, AS PART OF MY RESEARCH I am posting here. What is the issue?

I told you guys that I am in the gym 5 days a week and I train hard. I eat like a machine starting at 6:00am and at every 3.5-4 hours after all the way until 10pm and even snacks in between. I have stoped gaining and I can't figure out why. I take creatine, protein, preworkout, multi-vitamins etc...I am just at a standstill. I have tried just upping my calories and all that happened was I started to gain fat.

I really appreciate the feedback of trying everything else first. That in and of itself tells me a lot about these products and even the people on this board. But don't flame me for asking questions.

I need guidence. I am going to up my calories another 500 or so/day over the next few weeks then try my first cycle. I am still thinking the AMS stack because it is mild but I have no idea what the doses should be or how to figure it out. I also do not fully understand how to choose the right PCT. Really looking for feedback here.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I am posting because I tried to research and am lost. I have taken initiative. I do train hard. I do eat like crazy. What am I missing here? This board is filled with great information from people with actual experience with the products I need info on. So, AS PART OF MY RESEARCH I am posting here. What is the issue?

I told you guys that I am in the gym 5 days a week and I train hard. I eat like a machine starting at 6:00am and at every 3.5-4 hours after all the way until 10pm and even snacks in between. I have stoped gaining and I can't figure out why. I take creatine, protein, preworkout, multi-vitamins etc...I am just at a standstill. I have tried just upping my calories and all that happened was I started to gain fat.

I really appreciate the feedback of trying everything else first. That in and of itself tells me a lot about these products and even the people on this board. But don't flame me for asking questions.

I need guidence. I am going to up my calories another 500 or so/day over the next few weeks then try my first cycle. I am still thinking the AMS stack because it is mild but I have no idea what the doses should be or how to figure it out. I also do not fully understand how to choose the right PCT. Really looking for feedback here.
We aren't trying to flame you bro. But here is the thing - you've only been active for 18 months. The majority of which you spent LOSING weight with cardio. You've been trying to gain weight for a short period of time and you only weigh 160 lbs. at 5'11"! You shouldn't be plateauing now.

HOWEVER, I will direct you to the information you seek. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html BAM you have all you need.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
building muscle take time, and in time i mean years. you can expect to gain 10lbs of muscle if your diet & training are spot on.

and im not talking about weight, im talking about lean muscle tissue. if you buy the book I recomended to you, it will give you all the information you need to begin to properly run a cycle.