first Cycle final confirmation

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Okay I am prone to gyno, acne and hairloss but I have gone from 155lbs to 220lbs pound @ 13% bodyfat naturally in 2 years "so i have a mix of bad and good genes". my face is clear but I take really good care of it. and I use propecia for hairloss "most of what i started to lose grew back and no one can tell that i've lost any BC I started early". so knowing my genetic background here is my proposed cycle:

weeks 1-10
a-dex 0.25mg/day

test-e or c 500mg/week injections split between monday/thursday 250mg each

week 11 nolva@ 40mg/day clomid@100mg/day
week 12 nolva@ 30mg/day clomid@50mg/day
week 13 nolva@ 20mg/day clomid@50mg/day

also I will switch from finasteride"propecia" to dusteride "avodart" to make certain there is no hairloss.

a-dex at 0.25mg/day should take care of the gyno from the test and dusteride combined right??

I know I have posted several first cycles, but I just want to make sure I'm safe. I've been researching for over a year and will go to the doctor this week and ask for a prescription "I'm not in the USA".

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY LIFTING AND GROWTH IN THE NEW YEAR!!!!

WetWorks

Awards
clomid is known to cause gyno. I would use Aromasin and HCG instead during PCT. your starting your PCT two weeks to early. it will take 2 week for the Test E to get out of your system. my .02

you have done well with what you have been doing.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Question... how do you know you're prone to acne and gyno if this is your first cycle? or do you mean first pinned cycle?

Also, I didn't know you could get a prescription in the ROK for AAS...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
ooh wow, i don't know why i thought that pct started at week 11. that would've been a big mistake, I know you're right cause i've read it before.

I know I'm prone to gyno bc I have pepporoni nipples and a bit of gyno even tho i've never done a cycle.

and the acne... I was a BAD pizza face in middle-school and I have to be careful to keep it clear even now. If I slack off I get acne pretty quick, and if I wash my face too much I get super oily "body compensating for the oil that was stripped away".

the reason I don't want to use HCG is because I don't think it's worth risking desensitization to leutinizing hormone for a little quicker recovery on such a light cycle, but I will use it in the future if I do a more complex cycle.

i've never heard about aromasin but after a little research it looks like it actually blocks estrogen build up which is better than an anti-estrogen that fills the estrogen receptor bc when you quit those it leads to a flood of the built up estrogen..... is this pretty accurate?

do you think you could write my pct for me?

If you know about nolva and aromasin in combined use it would be a big help.. THANKS GUYS!!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
If you prone to gyno, I would swap out the Clomid with E-contol rx.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
clomid is known to cause gyno. I would use Aromasin and HCG instead during PCT. your starting your PCT two weeks to early. it will take 2 week for the Test E to get out of your system. my .02

you have done well with what you have been doing.
thats terrible pct advice bro. lets see aromasin does not kick start hpta and hcg suppresses lh. failed pct written all over that

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to eradicate estrogen. You need estrogen in your system, just not at certain receptor sites (hence causing gyno). But since this is your first cycle, you still need to see how your body reacts. Also, depending on how they look, I wouldn't call having some fat buildup around your nipples gyno... if you start lactating or getting lumps, that's a sign of gyno.

WetWorks

Awards
thats terrible pct advice bro. lets see aromasin does not kick start hpta and hcg suppresses lh. failed pct written all over that
read the last line!

Anabolic Steroids Profile

Aromasin

(exemestane)

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a steroidal suicide aromatase inhibitor, which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen synthesization. (1)(2)(3)

This stuff was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whom first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this stuff is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

Aromasin and Side Effects

Aromasin averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression (4), so it´s clearly a very effective agent for bodybuilders and other athletes wanting to avoid estrogen related side effects such as gyno, acne, or water-retention brought on by aromatizing steroids. Specifically, Exemestane dose this by selectively inhibiting aromatase activity in a time-dependent and irreversible manner (hence the "suicidal" portion of it´s name, I guess).(7)

As with most of the compounds in this class, it also causes a reasonable rise in testosterone levels (6), and as you may have guessed, this rise in testosterone means that Exemestane can also cause androgenic sides(8)(9)(10). As you can see from the chart below, exemestane is very effective at both lowering estrogen (estradiol) and raising testosterone:

FIG. 1. Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males (mean ± SD; n = 9-11). To convert to Systeme International units: estradiol, picomoles per liter (x3.671); estrone, picomoles per liter (x3.699); androstenedione, nanomoles per liter (*0.003492); and testosterone, nanomoles per liter (x0.03467). (13)

So we can see that 25mgs is a very effective dose from that chart, right? As an added benefit, exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels (11).Additionally Worth noting is that Aromasin may possibly be less harsh on blood lipids (14)than some of the other (similar) compounds we use in the world of bodybuilding or athletics (other AI´s). It also has, at best no effect on IGF, and at worst could lower (13) it. AI´s are very tricky with regards to inconsistencies in IGF levels.

Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours (12.).

The ability of exemestane to lower estrogen levels by the aforementioned 85% makes it a very nice choice for use in any cycle where aromatizing steroids are used. In addition, since it´s not too harsh at all on blood lipid profiles, it´s a very good choice for longer cycles. It´s ability to raise both testosterone levels also seem to suggest that it would be a very nice addition to a Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT).

References:

A predictive model for exemestane pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics incorporating the effect of food and formulation.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2005 Mar;59(3):355-64.
Exemestane for breast cancer prevention: a feasible strategy?Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Jan 15;11(2 Pt 2):918s-24s.
Endocrinology and hormone therapy in breast cancer: Aromatase inhibitors versus antioestrogens, Anthony Howell1 and Mitch Dowsett2. 1CRUK Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. 2Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK. Breast Cancer Res 2004, 6:269-274 doi:10.1186/bcr945. Published 6 October 2004
Eur. J. Cancer. 2000, May;36(8):976-82
Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1995;36(3):287-97.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Dec;88(12):5951-6.
Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 2003 Oct;122(4):345-54.
Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7
Anticancer Res. 2003 Jul-Aug;23(4):3485-91
Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 88, No. 12 5951-5956Copyright © 2003 by The Endocrine Society

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
read the last line!

Anabolic Steroids Profile

Aromasin

(exemestane)

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a steroidal suicide aromatase inhibitor, which means that it lowers estrogen production in the body by blocking the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for estrogen synthesization. (1)(2)(3)

This stuff was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whom first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this stuff is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

Aromasin and Side Effects

Aromasin averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression (4), so it´s clearly a very effective agent for bodybuilders and other athletes wanting to avoid estrogen related side effects such as gyno, acne, or water-retention brought on by aromatizing steroids. Specifically, Exemestane dose this by selectively inhibiting aromatase activity in a time-dependent and irreversible manner (hence the "suicidal" portion of it´s name, I guess).(7)

As with most of the compounds in this class, it also causes a reasonable rise in testosterone levels (6), and as you may have guessed, this rise in testosterone means that Exemestane can also cause androgenic sides(8)(9)(10). As you can see from the chart below, exemestane is very effective at both lowering estrogen (estradiol) and raising testosterone:

FIG. 1. Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males (mean ± SD; n = 9-11). To convert to Systeme International units: estradiol, picomoles per liter (x3.671); estrone, picomoles per liter (x3.699); androstenedione, nanomoles per liter (*0.003492); and testosterone, nanomoles per liter (x0.03467). (13)

So we can see that 25mgs is a very effective dose from that chart, right? As an added benefit, exemestane not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases IGF levels (11).Additionally Worth noting is that Aromasin may possibly be less harsh on blood lipids (14)than some of the other (similar) compounds we use in the world of bodybuilding or athletics (other AI´s). It also has, at best no effect on IGF, and at worst could lower (13) it. AI´s are very tricky with regards to inconsistencies in IGF levels.

Unfortunately, you need to take Exemestane for a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it, and exemestane has a ½ life of 27 hours (12.).

The ability of exemestane to lower estrogen levels by the aforementioned 85% makes it a very nice choice for use in any cycle where aromatizing steroids are used. In addition, since it´s not too harsh at all on blood lipid profiles, it´s a very good choice for longer cycles. It´s ability to raise both testosterone levels also seem to suggest that it would be a very nice addition to a Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT).

References:

A predictive model for exemestane pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics incorporating the effect of food and formulation.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2005 Mar;59(3):355-64.
Exemestane for breast cancer prevention: a feasible strategy?Clin Cancer Res. 2005 Jan 15;11(2 Pt 2):918s-24s.
Endocrinology and hormone therapy in breast cancer: Aromatase inhibitors versus antioestrogens, Anthony Howell1 and Mitch Dowsett2. 1CRUK Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK. 2Academic Department of Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK. Breast Cancer Res 2004, 6:269-274 doi:10.1186/bcr945. Published 6 October 2004
Eur. J. Cancer. 2000, May;36(8):976-82
Breast Cancer Res Treat. 1995;36(3):287-97.
Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi. 2003 Oct;122(4):345-54.
Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1997 Nov-Dec;63(4-6):261-7
Anticancer Res. 2003 Jul-Aug;23(4):3485-91
Clin Cancer Res. 2003 Jan;9(1 Pt 2):468S-72S
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 88, No. 12 5951-5956Copyright © 2003 by The Endocrine Society
well i hate to act like this on a pc but you my friend are a moron. i never said aromasin was not a good ai. actually its the preferred ai and the one that i use year round as im on trt. it will not however restart the hpta which is the point of pct. hcg does suppress lh also why its not used in pct. thats a pct protocol form the 70's-80's. please do not tell a noob to use that type of pct. if thats your pct protocol thats fine its your body

WetWorks

Awards

Anabolic steroid adjunct

In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports' illegal drug lists.
When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[19]
High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[20] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.
If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic steroid adjunct

In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports' illegal drug lists.
When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[19]
High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[20] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.
If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
ok ill try one more time with you and if you cant understand i truly hope you stop using any type of ph/ds/aas. while "on" everything is shut down for lack of argument. hcg is used in long cycles to SIMULATE not STIMULATE lh. that keeps the testes full and in hopes reduces shut down to some extent but certainly makes recovery much much easier. when you come off the point is to get everything working again. using hcg which simulates lh at the same time suppressing your natural lh is not what you're trying to accomplish. thats why its a good idea to run hcg while on but not off because you're already shut down while on. i hope this makes sense to you. when coming off you need something to STIMULATE not SIMULATE lh ie clomid or tore. a few weeks into pct normally 3 you begin to add in the ai.

im not trying to be an ass here just trying to enlighten you. hopefully you'll take what im telling you and learn something new today. we can all learn from someone

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
when is wetworks going to get banned?

STOP GIVING ADVICE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
when is wetworks going to get banned?

STOP GIVING ADVICE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
hes good at copying and pasting though

WetWorks

Awards
hes good at copying and pasting though
why put it in my own words when someone else already did? I like how everyone knows it all. if I was to put it into my own words you would start crying where's your source blah blah.

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey OP-

This thread got a bit sidetracked but I am very interested to see how this combo works for you. You should log this or at least pop in with weekly updates, and take some pics.

Best of luck.