Have any of you heard of this?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this product crap or worth checking it out? i just saw it as a new product on B.B com

Strongest & Most Effective Methyl Test Product Ever Developed!Methyl Test Depot is the strongest and most effective methylated testosterone product ever developed. Methyl Test Depot contains 14mg of methylated testosterone, which is up to 10 times stronger than most methylated test products currently available. Better yet we added Bioperine to help transport our Methylated Test directly into the blood stream to make it up to 200% more effective. Best of all Methtyl Test Depot has Zinc added to time release our Methylated Test so it can last up to 300% longer than Methylated Testosterone alone. Methyl Test Depot will now set the standard for which all pro-steroids will be measured.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that for the price they're asking, it's not worth it. Probably trying to figure out a way to get top $$$ out of a known dirt cheap product, by adding a few cheap ingredients. I think the bioperine is just a play on the grapefruit juice idea. There may or may not be anything to that. Time released? Jeez, I think the half-life is long enough to not worry about that. You could just divide your dose in two if concerned about that, it's not like you have to take it every couple of hours. Plus, why time release when the existing product is already known to work quickly & effectively and most only use it for 2 - 3 weeks? By the way, how much is it?

dd

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
90 pills for 40.98....so pretty much its just m1t with some unproven grapefruit additive,,,why would u need that,,i thought that since it was a methyl u aborb the whole thing?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
is this M1T or M4AD which converts to Methyltestosterone? either way it sounds like marketing hype trying to make an old dog look like it learned a new trick.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It's got to be M4AD, which is crap compared to what else is available. And if you want to buy it, save yourself a gazillion dollars and buy the powder from DesignerSupps for $5/gram. You'll have to use a lot to get the results, but are the results from something like MethylTest anything you are interested in getting??

And bioperine is not from grapefruits, it is from some sort of pepper.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, bioperine is from black pepper, I believe. I just meant that they are equating the use of this additive to what is buzzing around the boards on grapefruit juice & methyl compounds. Increases bioavalability or absorbtion or something. Many people are trying it, but I don't think it is proven to really be a benefit yet. But, grapefruit juice is cheap. I'll probably try it on my next methyl cycle. It's not like it will add $30+ dollars to the price of the stack. Sorry if I made it sound like bioperine was a grapefruit extract or something. I was just equating the theoretical benefits of both.

dd

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i didnt want to buy this crappy product....always from sldge if i'm gettin anything he makes,,i was just curious to see what this product was and i got my anwser is some marketing scheme to bend us over and take our cash,,thanks guys

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the grapefruit effect is hardly unproven or something that is just buzzing around the boards.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/473196?src=search

there is one

furthermore, just because there are or aren't studies doesn't dispositively address the question. let's not forget up utnil recently, the official stance of the AMA was that steroids did not increase strength or muscle mass, and they have plenty of studies to "prove it".

otoh, a million points of data proved otherwise.
but with grapefruit juice, there ARE studies.
MD's became aware of it because it was negatively affecting patients who were getting much greater effect from many oral medications because they were tyaking GF juice.

it's WELL ESTABLISHED

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
is this M1T or M4AD which converts to Methyltestosterone? either way it sounds like marketing hype trying to make an old dog look like it learned a new trick.

If you look at the ingredients at the BB.com cyberstore, it says it has 14mg of Methylated Testosterone

I think they got their labeling wrong because Methyltest is illegal....

Here's the link which states it:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/meth.html