Beast/Epi cycle

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beastdrol - 20/20/20/30
Epistrong - 00/00/30/45/60/60
HCGenerate weeks 3-6 - 3caps AM & 2caps PM ( because I only bought one bottle )
N2Guard weeks 1-4 - 7caps a day ( because I only bought one bottle )
DHT Blocker - 3 caps a day

Post Cycle:
nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
Unleashed

Just want to know if theres a better layout ? and any other suggestions or recommendations are much appreciated.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol - 20/20/20/30

Post Cycle:
nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
Unleashed

Just want to know if theres a better layout ? and any other suggestions or recommendations are much appreciated.
I like the layout.if everything else is on point diet and lifting wise I would think you'd be in good shape.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking into a Beastrol and Epi cycle as well come in April...Keep us posted on results if u can...maybe a weekly update atleast

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking into a Beastrol and Epi cycle as well come in April...Keep us posted on results if u can...maybe a weekly update atleast
good idea I'd like to follow a log on this as well.any chance of you throwing up a log as well in april?

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i just finished a beast/kata cycle so i have some time to say the least that i have to wait. Im in week 2 of my pct. With the bogo going on it just sped up my next cycle preparation. Im real optimistic that i can put on 15 lbs. with this new stack and just hope i can keep 10 of em.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i just finished a beast/kata cycle so i have some time to say the least that i have to wait. Im in week 2 of my pct. With the bogo going on it just sped up my next cycle preparation. Im real optimistic that i can put on 15 lbs. with this new stack and just hope i can keep 10 of em.
you can never plan too early I think.how did the beast/kara cycle go for ya???

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can never plan too early I think.how did the beast/kara cycle go for ya???
I got pretty sick during weeks 2-3 but the most i gained at one point was around 13 lbs. during weeks 5-6 the pounds started to slowly shed. Beast was fading and the kata was in full effect just really cutting me up. I already lost 6-7 lbs in week 2 of pct. But this is the best I have ever looked at this particular weight and will run this again during the summer b.c my body right now is where i'd like it to be for the summer. But its winter and i just want more mass and i know epi/beast will give it to me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only things I would add is that I think you really need some more support supps in there as this will be a harsh cycle and plenty of supports are advised. At least I would get some Milk thistle and Hawthorne berry if you cant get any more N2guard, and front load that before your cycle and run it straight through your PCT. Bulk milk thistle and hawthorne berry is fairly cheap but will help.

I would also advise against the 2 week overlap where you would be stacking beast and Epi. 2 weeks are a little much on overlap. Just reduce 1 of them to a 3 week and keep the other at 4 to have the 1 week overlap.Something like this:

Beast:20/20/30/0/0/0
Epi:0/0/30/45/45/60

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only things I would add is that I think you really need some more support supps in there as this will be a harsh cycle and plenty of supports are advised. At least I would get some Milk thistle and Hawthorne berry if you cant get any more N2guard, and front load that before your cycle and run it straight through your PCT. Bulk milk thistle and hawthorne berry is fairly cheap but will help.

I would also advise against the 2 week overlap where you would be stacking beast and Epi. 2 weeks are a little much on overlap. Just reduce 1 of them to a 3 week and keep the other at 4 to have the 1 week overlap.Something like this:

alright Rock will do this is why i posted the thread real early. I appreciate your input.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol - 20/20/20/30

Post Cycle:
nolva 20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50
Unleashed

I would say run testcyp or eth with it, as i dont like oral only cycles. also 2 orals not the best idea but epi seems pritty mild.
looks good i guess. thow i realyl am agains no test cycles , even justa having a natty amount as ina hrt dose for health is a good idea.

good luck thow

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say run testcyp or eth with it, as i dont like oral only cycles. also 2 orals not the best idea but epi seems pritty mild.
looks good i guess. thow i realyl am agains no test cycles , even justa having a natty amount as ina hrt dose for health is a good idea.

good luck thow
Yeah I really wish i had a better source. I tried test cyp for my first and only dark side cycle... long story short will never try it again. Appreciate your input thanks bro.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

X2 good advice

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good idea I'd like to follow a log on this as well.any chance of you throwing up a log as well in april?
Yea ill put up a log bro

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool I'll be on the lookout for it.
cool bro....Im dying to get it going. My friend is starting a Beastrol cycle this week so im looking to see what he gets from it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
3rd week is when beast gets fun... I wouldnt cut the fourth week out by any means im just sayin...

nothing wrong with stacking for 2 weeks. You think one week of extra methyls or one week without it is going to kill or save your liver? think about it. Both of those are methyls, youre gonna end up high on your AST ALT anyway..

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3rd week is when beast gets fun... I wouldnt cut the fourth week out by any means im just sayin...

nothing wrong with stacking for 2 weeks. You think one week of extra methyls or one week without it is going to kill or save your liver? think about it. Both of those are methyls, youre gonna end up high on your AST ALT anyway..
I hear what your saying. So would you keep my layout or modify it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear what your saying. So would you keep my layout or modify it?
It really is your choice. The extra week overlapping will put a little more strain on your body, but in the grand scope of things it probably wont make much difference. I would guage how your sides go, and then adjust things how you personally see fit from there. If your gains slow down in your 3rd week of Beast (when your Epi starts), then maybe just cut the Beast the next week and run Epi. If your gains are still crazy and sides are ok, then go with another week of Beast. Just listen to your body. You and only you will know it best;)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
mdrol is tough stuff, I wouldn't stack it with epi, I don't really see the need anyway, epi is pretty fast acting and mdrol is one of the most powerful steroids I've ever seen, no need to stack it imo. I'd run it with test too but you said that's a no go.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay thanks for your input guys, I have some time before this begins, to finalize everything. I understand what you both are saying and I wish the test I can get wasnt soo underdosed. I still check for logs of this set up everyday to see how someone else reacted. But so far I just came across layouts such as mine. I just came off a beast stack that basically put a few pounds on me, but mainly defined me and cut me up. Which was great, as of right now I just wanna blow up off my next stack and if you think something other then combining test would be better, please let me know.